You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Darrell" is male
  • "Darrell" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 19th 2017

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 4:14am

[Feedback] Events schedule

Ive been waiting a long time for a new server and so far so good seems alot better but when they do post there events schedule its nice and easy to understand and you know exactly which card you can get in the top up events i looked at your event list for February and what a mess looks like someone did it 2 minutes before there shift ended, So would be nice if you spent a little more time on it because it coul look so much better so please improve yours and help me stop using these nasty cuss words

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (Mar 6th 2017, 1:58am) with the following reason: Violations Removal.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 8:22am

Its like that o purpose. It was better in the past and had dates for the topups ect, but as soon as something was a bit different ingame as the event list said, all the sissys complained and bitched at Lilpwnd. She got discouraged and doesnt give too much details anymore. Also its likely they earned less due to cherry picking.

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Darrell" is male

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 9:35am

yes i get that but theres players like myself that will topup 50k a month i dont wanna be topping up in dribs and drabs id rather just do in 1 hit and theres nothing more frustrating than topping up and having the football/pegasi event or similar the day after

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 10:38pm

Event List - February

its under official board the event list is
:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, February 20th 2017, 10:04am

Its like that o purpose. It was better in the past and had dates for the topups ect, but as soon as something was a bit different ingame as the event list said, all the sissys complained and bitched at Lilpwnd. She got discouraged and doesnt give too much details anymore. Also its likely they earned less due to cherry picking.
Not true! I'm not giving my details because of instructions we got :) If I could I would put full list, easier for me XD
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Monday, February 20th 2017, 10:38am

Oh btw:)
Do you guys have any plans on forum charge event when we could pick cards of our choice?

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, February 20th 2017, 11:06am

We have a lot of events going on now, so I think nothing planned yet for something like this

• Activate Facebook

• "Darrell" is male

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 8:48am

please put a more detailed list i know some might moan if something happens and the event dont start for some reason but ignore them infact lots of cry babys there everything so far is much better except that schedule please sort it out even if u need to get your boss drunk for him/her to agree ill even chip in for a bag of wine gums :)

• Activate Facebook