You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 2:19am

A serious question here is it even worth buying gold anymore?

So most of the time I get it rated or frusterated then rant and rave about how I won't recharge anymore. Well now as the game co tiniest to die out the player base is shrinking free cards now beat whales who have put a ton of money into the game and the devs in my opinion are not doing enough to balance the p2p and f2w. It's one extreme or the other. I like the new 15cd card but then I think both quillins and fairies can beat you before the card comes out. So why waste the money to lose faster? I am at a point where my last recharge will be at the next virtue and that will be it. I know I will probably get the usual people posting stupid stuff so I just asked that the mods remove it. I would love to hear back from the mods as to why I should still support this dying game that at any moment someone could flip a switch and shut it all down.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 2:28am

From a whale perspective, i definately agree with you. The 15 CD card looks good and all, but fairies and qilin will definately beat you if you go full power. Sure there is a counter to it, but that means we have to use counter cards that protect hp/rebound/ and etc. Therefore we can't use the card we just spent 150$ on, let alone all the cards we purchase in the past adding up to about 4k for being vip10. Those cards become futile. But hey, lets play battleship instead of making the game better ^^.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 4:14am

D3

Im gunna mass quilns soon. :D

Game is dead...some days you see a peak in everyone online but most days arena is empty....boss runs are empty.

Looking for another game till this one puts in effort to adding in updated content.

And why make german/french servers? You divided the low player base so much by doing this.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "\( •_•)_†" (Jan 29th 2017, 6:38am)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 10:32am

yep, the game is digging itself a hole to die in.

the only way i can win now is by fae qilin and its quite sad....

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 10:34am

same ala. That money i was gunna use for dragon kane i used for my gyms yearly initiation fee. :O

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 9:40am

yup. I agree that it isn't really worth spending more money on the game. Right now I only spend a bit during the 7 day investment events. get more gold for the bit you invest. And then you can just save that gold up for a good card to appear in ah or for another black Friday event (assuming game still exists by then).

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:08pm

And here comes every person who has $20 to get '11th hour' towahli.
I know I did. :thumbup:
This is the epitome of how this game is seriously Pay2Win.
Or at least Pay2pretendtostandafightingchance

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:12pm

now 11th hour towahli is out, all rechargers can kill rush, but us free players are buggered all way round now, rush will kill us, no chance to rush to compete with whales.

im sorry, but you said pvp skills where too op, but you keep releasing all these stupid cards that fck everything you worked on over

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:13pm

Well you shouldn't be able to kill whales. That defeats the whole purpose of having gold advantage.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:15pm

no, but should at least be able to have a chance against them

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:18pm

11 tow is good but, can also be rune/scorch/true shot. Another factor of this game is draws. I sometimes lose due to poor draws.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:23pm

yep, but its just screwed over warrior and priest meaning more ppl go mage / ranger meaning more qilin / fae...

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:27pm

Agree. But people can stillrun rebound as priest and warrior.

I was gonna go back to warrior but solaine and towah op. Warriornlacks defense. A odin can run in easy.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:36pm

yuo, and judgement + 11th op

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 9:50am

This is the epitome of how this game is seriously Pay2Win.

No such thing as "pay to win" on this game. "Pay to compete" seems more like it, or "pay to try to compete".
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 1:01pm

11th hour, Towahli - Blockade 1/2 (When this deals damage 75% chance +1/2 CD to all cards in that enemy AND YOUR hand)

Why would anyone play it then? :D
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 12:22am

11th hour, Towahli - Blockade 1/2 (When this deals damage 75% chance +1/2 CD to all cards in that enemy AND YOUR hand)

Why would anyone play it then? :D

Because it can lockdown if you are winning (also still does 10-12 damage without crit)
Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Friday, February 24th 2017, 9:50am

It was never worth you spending any monies tony you covetus joy kill........ worst big spender in kal history

• Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Friday, February 24th 2017, 5:30pm

unfortunately many whales would rage at not being able to run their double salaine/modesty/judgement or whatever they have whaled on, and also no 3 tempest and 3 scorch anymore would suck fr :( and on the hp front, triple hp with my 100% rebound saddle? just asking me to make a deck full of hero healers :D

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 13th 2016

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 1:25pm

^

buy ma reap cards ^^
who cares for the hand full active people left , competition for? ercharge for? tactics for?
bye kal have a nice day and never needed to recharge to make opness get ya cake up and learn from good games wot balance is.
good job :wacko:

• Activate Facebook