You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Friday, January 20th 2017, 6:54pm

[Feedback] Enhancement worries

There is a bug in enhancement that we all should be careful about....

Just as when your combining and sometimes the combine pauses for a second then it fails the combine, when you are enhancing creatures and it pauses for a second, if you close out your combine window, it will enhance all copys of that card on whatever current stone you are using.

For example when enhancing disturbances with epic stones, it enhanced 37 disturbances at once, taking a stone for each card i had in that pile, which isnt a current problem for me, because i was going to enhance them all, but it would be a nightmare to lose a stack of fire opals or rubys, if it where to happen when you are trying to enhance, just one copy of the card, and you have multiple cards in stock.

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, January 20th 2017, 7:01pm

Does it consume silver? Seems like a bug to dupe cards and make into godlike. If all you need is one card and lots of ehancestones.

• Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Friday, January 20th 2017, 7:59pm

It takes the silver and stones for each card, its just enhancing withotu permission

so if you have 37 cards, and at least 37 stones and the silver, it will enhance all at once, take the silver and stones for each card in the pile

so the game isnt getting cheated, the player enhancing is, if they run into this bug, and it worries me, cause i enhance alot, when i do enhance i do it all at once , and i would hate to lose fire opals over a bug in future

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, January 20th 2017, 8:03pm

yeah.... that will need defo fixing coz i was gonna do some enchacing of a few epics, not 1

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, January 20th 2017, 8:57pm

must be a new bug cause has never done that before and ive had to close window many times during enhancing but ty for heads up anyu

• Activate Facebook