You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Coffee" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 11:16pm

[Feedback] Guide and Smouldering Nelly

I´ve just noticed there are for some reason two Smouldering Nellies in Guide. I got epic through Booster Bonanza, but neither of two is unlocked in Guide.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Friday, January 6th 2017, 1:00am

Well, you have 2 - I have 0 according to the Guide.

Although I have two of them in my card list ... I guess Nelly is not who she is in the guide.

• Activate Facebook

• "Coffee" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, January 6th 2017, 7:34am

You didn´t understand. I have two in my Collector´s Guide, but none is unlocked (shows I have 0 even though I did Bonanza and got her). It´s really not a problem, because I have card, I can use it, but it´s not showing in Collector´s Guide. Collecting cards is big part of game for me, even bigger than PvP competivnes and that´s why it´s bugging me.

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Friday, January 6th 2017, 10:41am

Hey thank you for reporting this issue , i will check it and if it is same for me i will make a report about this problem to be solved

KInd Regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook