You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 9:45pm

[Criticism] Boredom is kicking in

its come to a point now where the boredom is starting to kick in. I have played most servers, get to a point where i cant really go on as there are too many whales, and its just too hard to get cards as they are for vip, or worth loads.

So i hop onto the next server and its now just the same over. Where is the part of the game gone where i can log in and have new fun things to do. league was fun for a week or so, then died immediately. on server 16 the arena is just dead (god knows how dragon got u to 2000's in 1s to grats to him) then after that its same old same old: do bosses, map tower, battlements then the boredom kicks in as there isnt much left to do.

a new rom server recently started up, i mean they even give compensation if they run over maintenance for 30 mins or so, meaning you can open a pack in events coz they just gave you 200 rubies.

there is only so far our forum events can do until enough is enough.

i have played here for many years, since server 2/3 came out, and there has always been something to do. but now it feels as if the game has it a stop. as a free player i have done most of what i can do, there isnt many new cards i can get etc, then dont even get me started on the boosters grabbing spots in ranking board and taking rewards.

i just think more updates need to start coming in. its all good saying they are coming, like we were promised new pvp cards then told no as they were 'too op' then we were told we would receive some different ones, but WHERE ARE THEY?

You can say you will get this all you want, but if we never actually do then whats the point? Yes we get some good booster bonanzas every now and then but what else is there? (yes there are other events but thats not the point)

I have ran out of things to post on 'The KaL Times' as there isnt anything new to write about. We just need things to get done.

You can say "we want to make it a good gaming experience for you" then please start listening to us

im not saying you need to listen to everyone saying nerf this nerf that or do this do that, but when we say, look this is really outdated (like tower is) and please could you try to make it better or add more floors etc, please do.

We just need the things that need to be updated, updated.

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 10:03pm

^Agree. Even as a VIP 10. I was bored. I afked in arena while playing "other game"

1- multi hogging ranking, stealing reward from dedicated players. The gold and medals add up.

2- the events we are getting seems to be more recharge promo focus instead of helping the VIP 0. Which means all year round the game is the same...
The only difference I see is weekly recharge. Every friday/Saturday there is a new reharge card..

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 3rd 2017, 10:12pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 10:05pm

Sealed update should come soon. In RoM they got Awakend Cards ect. there, so its probably getting here too soon.

Other then that I think there wont be much updates soon, as there is nothing really new in China either, just different Layout, but thats pretty unneccessary tho.

They need to do more events like Elysian Tournament and the Christmas Point thing, to motivate ppl to play more

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 10:08pm

Well, when I first started, what attracted me was the PvP play style. The low player base makes PvP impossible.

On top of that the way queue works makes it easy to snipe each other. They should focus more on making blind queue to avoid snipers. Remove lobby and rooms and just have a 1 and 2s queue button. Same as how seal league q works

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 3rd 2017, 10:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 8:52am

wow..the guy that usually shout "stop complaining etc..etc" now making a thread about complaint

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 9:27am

I agree with Dragon a blind arena would be much better! I notice myself that i don't queue if ic that the player is higher than me, while the fight could still be fun. You don't need to see the names who could possibly be in queue :D
Altho in leaugue they don't show how many players are in queue, so if it could say for example 5 in queue 1v1 and 3 groups in queue 2v2 would do the trick!

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 10:02am

Hello all,
I hope that you all understand that we are bound to the developers into adding new stuff,
However we are always in for new ideas, thoughts about how to improve game and everyone should definitely feel free to post your thoughts out.
We can take them in consideration but keep in eye that we are still bound to developers which requires us to ask for permission etc.
Keep up the usefull thoughts and advises!

• Activate Facebook

XxX

Common

Date of registration: Mar 3rd 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 10:04am

Should make changes but in the league it's a matter of luck if you get good cards. Pvp does not make sense to fight certain people we simply lose points that sometimes take a long time to get...

only a whalle talk like that.

Can be fun !!!!!must be joking rigth!!!!everyone likes to win and play fair game....

yes updates new challenges new missions but do not come to talk in pvp

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 11:41am

Should make changes but in the league it's a matter of luck if you get good cards. Pvp does not make sense to fight certain people we simply lose points that sometimes take a long time to get...

only a whalle talk like that.

Can be fun !!!!!must be joking rigth!!!!everyone likes to win and play fair game....

yes updates new challenges new missions but do not come to talk in pvp
I'm vip0 tho...
Getting in top 32 is impossible for me. I'm glad if i'm in top 100 to get the gold and coins. Reaching top 64 is my goal. And yes ofcours I like winning like everybody else. Top 32 are all whales or player with top skills. Is it really that bad to lose once in a while? If i fight a rank 32 and i win, is the best feeling there is ( probably cause it doesn't happen a lot ;) )! The more active the arena the more fun you'll get!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 3:57pm

Ensure there are always people in league without gold required. Fair pvp with good rewards (as they are) is all you need to put fun back to kal.
Simple and no dev action required. If you win 12 matches u get opal. See how people get excited and crazy.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 4:09pm

I think that's a great idea. Implementing black opal fragment into seal league picks. This definately motivated low VIP a chance to get opals.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 4th 2017, 4:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 5:10pm

Dragon my man, topic sorted cheaply. Other improvements mentioned still apply but less probable due to dev hourly pay rate

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 5:15pm

Dragon my man, topic sorted cheaply. Other improvements mentioned still apply but less probable due to dev hourly pay rate

Yup.. I guess we should stop having high expectations when they can't even get their shyt together. Too much focus on new recharge promo to drain us. With Qilin being the current meta on Chinese server. Why bother with purchasing the recharge card right, just use qilins.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 5:18pm

my point is leo, when we give ideas its ''thank you now goodbye'' and we hear nothing else.

also with person said i was complaining, yes, yes i am, but on other thread i told people to stop complaining about fae and qilin, and i havnt even mentioned them in that post.

if anything update, then add more ways for free players to get good cards, like in blackfriday we can open tarot packs, more like this please!

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 5:21pm

Like i said , we are bound to developers , when we like ideas we can forward it but we cannot promise it to happen , there are updates coming like i also described into the interview with demadrend (which i am sure of most of you did read)
Everything takes time and we love to hear good ideas , and we do forward the ones we think are archievable
But for real a black opal fragments from league how reasonable and likely is that (little hint : unlikely)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 5:32pm

So blind queue is unlikely to happen too. Well this is a waste of time.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 6:31pm

Leo: How to get league queue busy?
Answer: Give winners good rewards so they play it. Up to u. Go figure it out.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 6:46pm

"I am looking forward to work together on improving the game and solving problems together with you all."

I have 99 problems and none has been solve.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 7:02pm

like i understand leo but thats what happens, nothing gets done and we end up here.

if game listened years ago, we wouldnt have dead arena/servers etc

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 7:14pm

Watch, when I get 2 awaken disturbance. See who gonna complain about qilin. This is the current meta in all server.

• Activate Facebook