You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 7:16pm

i wont mind as i mostly play rom now, but still play here :)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 8:39pm

They have just added gl judge caitlyn to encourage ppl to play arena more, we've had other gl cards such as snowy Nicole, vampires angelica....Arena does get more active as people strive to save up snowballs. All these cards would have been great additions before the game got out of hand, the whole problem lies in the fact that some cards force low rank players to play fairies or now qilins to stand a chances of beating whales. The variety in decks has therefore suffered.

Until 2 months ago I was vip0 but with fairies I can get top 32 cross/8th local if I put the effort in. I'm not entirely sure why I keep hearing vip0 players saying they can't win in arena? Sort your strategy out and only invest in buying/making cards towards improving your 1v1 deck, it is as simple as that.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 8:49pm

Yes fairy and qilin increase the chance of vip0 climbing the ladder. The game suffers here, the different strategy and deck becomes futile as players are force to go anti or play the card in the current meta. New recharge card becomes useless since players can't play them in the arena. Why spend money on cards that have no growth and impact. I might as well awaken 2disturbance and pan qilin you to death in 1 turn.

What's a gl card/awaken card going to do if you lose within 3-4 turns. You can't even play it. If I drop 1 qilin,1 pan and 2 disturbance you're dead.

Rebound counter? Great now you have everyone running this saddle only no sort of variety. Whose gonna spend 150$ on recharge cards that loses to epic qilin :thumbsup: . Seraphim and savior carella. Nice, so you either play qilin/ anti qilin. Nerf needs to happen when you see the current meta. The game is becoming so vague you might as well change kings and legends to Qilins and Seraphims.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 4th 2017, 9:10pm)

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 9:38pm

They have just added gl judge caitlyn to encourage ppl to play arena more, we've had other gl cards such as snowy Nicole, vampires angelica....Arena does get more active as people strive to save up snowballs. All these cards would have been great additions before the game got out of hand, the whole problem lies in the fact that some cards force low rank players to play fairies or now qilins to stand a chances of beating whales. The variety in decks has therefore suffered.

Until 2 months ago I was vip0 but with fairies I can get top 32 cross/8th local if I put the effort in. I'm not entirely sure why I keep hearing vip0 players saying they can't win in arena? Sort your strategy out and only invest in buying/making cards towards improving your 1v1 deck, it is as simple as that.
And another way the variety of decks have suffered is the lack of new cards. All new cards recently all have to be Recharge ones, so I am really looking forward to the new synth combinations, hoping they add Halfblood to any of them. But as I play this game more and more, I realize something important about it. In my experience, I actually spend more time trying to "get" cards, then I actually do playing with them. I would spend more time waiting the past 30 minutes on AH with a bid war with a card at 0 hours, then I would actually playing with that card. And the only time I want to do bosses is when I am encouraged to get event cards, but what even is the point of that if everyone will have the same card. (assuming they can get the snowballs for it).

Also, another thing is, just because you were a VIP 0, doesn't mean it is easy for other dedicated VIP 0 to get top 32, or even top 64. All VIP players piss off on VIP 0 using quilin and faerie, but I question if the VIP 0 them self actually enjoy playing the same deck over and over again. I myself am a VIP 0, and I am fortunate enough to be part of a strong guild in which I can get top 32 in 2v2 seasonally. But without that help or the gold that comes from PvP, I wouldn't have an unique deck for 1v1, I would just be flamed for using "faeries and qilins" just trying to get a good standing in the server.

Plus, the thing with VIP 0 is that they are VIP 0, meaning they spent no money on the game. Without the lack of spending money to get gold, earning the gold to actually buy some qilins and faeries from Auction House are quite expensive. And if you say "Oh get them from Synth, From Ascension Tower". To that I say, how far do you think a VIP 0 can go in Ascension Tower? With that, most levels of choosing rewards in AT also don't lead to getting many Tower Coins, where you are one space off of getting one, or there was no one in the choosing at all.

And even if you do collect enough Tower Coins, how many synth crystals would you need to get enough lucky combinations, and actually get a fae or qilin. Even if you can get 4 or 5 synth crystals (100 tower coins) in one week of AT, you will probably get 1 or 2 combination of what want. And with that you repeat this process every week, in which case nothing ever changes, and it's the SAME old thing from round 1, to the highest round you can get.

It's boring, being a VIP 0. Because you can't even do Supremacy, and sometimes you don't even have enough epic creatures to do a synth of your choosing. And most times, if you go with an unique deck, you get a VIP as an opponent, and you are rekt before turn 15. What else is there to do, with then having Arena, one of the most "Fun" and "Useful" features to the game, being boring and useless. And this goes to VIP and non VIP, as having an anti deck with people with qilin and faes is no fun, just all work to getting a good standing in PvP. :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "EzanK" (Jan 4th 2017, 9:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 10:12pm

I see some points here which are quite correct , but i see the quillins as a outcome , i don't use them myselves but i can immagine that when a vip 0 wants to make fun but gets killed by vips want to stand a chance , phairies and quillins make a chance so a lot of people play it .
Lots of other people just want to make fun and see use into power , balanced etc fights and disgust the tactics because it kills fun
I have to say that the christmas event , black friday event , booster bonanzas bring some really good stuff in game , not to forget the daily logins and ally banners which are really great for all players.
What i would like into game would be bosses , new bosses which are new and create fun ,
A better chance to enhance equipment , which would be good for everyone because easier to get good life and stats etc
As i read in the interview lots of good stuff are coming and i really am looking forward to the
But i would like to ask to add some fun into league , change the season rewards just those little things could make fun

Anyways this message is no critical message because i really like the game on a lot of perspectives
But looking at the long times empty arena we are looking forward to improvement i guess

Thank you for the awesome game and thank you for all the work everyone puts in game

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 10:33pm

No doubt the game is fun, I definately wish the player base was higher.. the PvP arena is what caught my attention in the first place. Seal league is definately great for vip0. Some update to it would be great..maybe ticket purchaseable by rubies??? Kaynie did say that are addding in awaken cards?

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 10:44pm

Plus, the thing with VIP 0 is that they are VIP 0, meaning they spent no money on the game. Without the lack of spending money to get gold, earning the gold to actually buy some qilins and faeries from Auction House are quite expensive. And if you say "Oh get them from Synth, From Ascension Tower". To that I say, how far do you think a VIP 0 can go in Ascension Tower? With that, most levels of choosing rewards in AT also don't lead to getting many Tower Coins, where you are one space off of getting one, or there was no one in the choosing at all.

And even if you do collect enough Tower Coins, how many synth crystals would you need to get enough lucky combinations, and actually get a fae or qilin. Even if you can get 4 or 5 synth crystals (100 tower coins) in one week of AT, you will probably get 1 or 2 combination of what want. And with that you repeat this process every week, in which case nothing ever changes, and it's the SAME old thing from round 1, to the highest round you can get.

Vip0 can easily beat the tower after a few seasons. By that time hey can get a full qilin or fae deck, maybe both in 3 seasons. Sure, they miss out on a few fire opals but the gold they earn will more than make up for that "loss".
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 12:02am

Vip0 can easily beat the tower after a few seasons. By that time hey can get a full qilin or fae deck, maybe both in 3 seasons. Sure, they miss out on a few fire opals but the gold they earn will more than make up for that "loss".
That I can definitely agree with. But saying that also proves my point. It's so hard to actually make a VIP 0 deck worthy to get a good standing in a season, that it takes a "few" seasons to actually create that deck. And imagine how boring it may be, for a VIP 0 to actually enjoy this game after level 40, they need to have a good enough deck to actually compete in Arena (If that's what they are looking for), and Arena is vital to the game, since many other ways of having fun are outdated. Plus, League is the perfect response to VIP 0, but the tickets are not very accessible to everyone, either 98 gold (which you might as well save to create your qilin/faerie deck as competitor), or a few from events, or doing good in PvP, which again they can't do for many seasons.

Plus, you could argue that their is more to this game then doing Ascension Tower for a few seasons. What's more is basically Challengers Hall, and what kind of deck will a VIP 0 have if all they are doing is trying to create a qilin/fae deck. Qilin is to be honest quite good for most bosses, but if it takes so long to create that deck, the Boss Battle decks will be even more crap. :/ Ultimately without good cards, it is easy to see why VIP 0s can quit, or complain. Hell most free cards that you have to earn through collecting snowballs/gift fragments REQUIRED you to participate in Arena, and some that need you to win, and play 2v2s with guild member. Not quite accessible if you are a VIP 0 player, with shit decks overall.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 12:10am

^

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 3:52am

Sooo go find something else to do other than make complaint threads all day.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 10:06am

There was a previous opinion in the forums about increasing the cards in the rep store. why not do that? You could even expanding the rewards in the ascension tower or even in just the pvp store. If there are a variety of cards that are good that doesn't require an enormous sum of medals that takes many seasons to gather, some people may actually be motivated to do pvp more instead of just doing their 2 battles or so for daily quests and leaving right after.

I also support the idea of adding more floors to the ascension tower, or at least adding in more card variety to the battles in the tower. Tower does get boring when you face the same decks time and time again. Half the time I face rush decks, then the rest is usually race specific elves or human decks with a rare occurrence of ogre/goblins and angels.

I also suggest the idea of adding stuff to the forbidden zone exchanges or removing some. let's face it, some of the rewards in the forbidden zone store are so expensive that we don't even bother getting them, like the legendary equipment which we can just farm bosses and pray for a successful combine. And how many points does it take to buy a godlike box? 100k? :huh: seriously? you wouldn't even be able to exchange enough items to gather that many points even if you are on every hour and exchange for every option in the 2 weeks it runs unless you spend gold refreshing. With the amount of gold spent refreshing, you may as well just buy race master packs or victory packs in the store. the godlike box in the forbidden zone is also random with no guarantee of an elite so you may very well end up with a non-elite card you don't even want at all, wasting that 100k. :thumbdown:

However, all this is would never happen. Like what Vengeance has said, we give our opinions and advice and all we get is nothing but rejection. Why? Because all this requires the developers permission to do so and they won't do it. :( You ask for our opinions on how we can improve the game? We can provide many of our thoughts, but providing is all we can do. To actually improve the game, the developers must take the first step do something, not just change up recharge events. If our opinions just get dismissed, don't bother asking for it in the first place.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lxlrandomlxl" (Jan 5th 2017, 10:20am)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 7:39pm

godlike caitlyn to increase arena more... NOPE server16 like dead T.T

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 7:56pm

:D
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 7:57pm

god knows how you got to 2000+ in 1s dragon XD

but gzz

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 8:35pm

Sit in arena on weekends for like 15 hours?

• Activate Facebook