You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 7:45pm

is 2v2 rigged?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 7:53pm

I'm glad you brought this up again to give them a chase. This was originally talked about in this thread Blacklist now with that said. I think we should give them 1-2 more weeks to take some action due to the holidays. Everyone is settling in. I'm sure we have enough screens. On top of this, your screen definately back up my point that these multi are stealing post spots away from other dedicated players.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 8:08pm

What exactly does that screenshot show?

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 8:12pm

well, from the looks of the screen you can see that they have same points and %winrate. Which means they PvP with each very often. This also proved that they are most likely multi. Now if you look at my screens from the blacklist thread, they back each other up. Now for someone that doesn't play in the server they might not see it. But for someone like Chey and I we know everything that goes on in our server. We all love to play a second account and make our life easier doing quest,boss,2s.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 3rd 2017, 8:18pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 8:18pm

I almost always have the same 2s score like Alenka too. I dont think its that uncommon that some ppl just play with 1 partner.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 8:21pm

I almost always have the same 2s score like Alenka too. I dont think its that uncommon that some ppl just play with 1 partner.

Correct, but in this case it's up to the kal/support team to confirm this and take action. The only way to prove this is on their back end. We did our job to provide screens and as much detail as possible. If they don't take action after multiple reports, then they are telling us the players that it's acceptable. Which will lead to more players creating multi account due to the lack of consequences.

Now you guys are going to be like Dragon's a little bitch always complaining about everything. Im just here to give you customer feedback to improve the game. KAL is a great game and I enjoy playing it. Also I believe that players that multi are VIP 0. They have nothing to lose if they get ban so they just nonchalantly do it.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 3rd 2017, 8:38pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 8:48pm

Can you retards from s16 shut the fuck up.

Everyday crying about something. Go outside, get some real friends. Never seen so many virgins clustered up into one server.

Woahwoah. What server are you from again? Sorry bored at work ^^. You know flipping that burger xD. Would you like a bigmac with the large fries and coke?
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 9:08pm

This only shows that some people seem to be playing together in 2v2 , it is not rigged
When persons play together it is normal that they have same percentage and score

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 9:17pm

This only shows that some people seem to be playing together in 2v2 , it is not rigged
When persons play together it is normal that they have same percentage and score

When you say person.... do you mean the same player...has this been looked into as promised in the other thread above. It seems you skipped through my wall of text since your response didn't cover it. "After Christmas" did you mean Christmas 2017???. Will my champion pack be included in that package?? Don't make promise you cant keep ;)

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 3rd 2017, 9:36pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 9:22pm

dont forget abcd guy has all 4 accs in top 8 for 1s.....

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 10:58pm

Can you retards from s16 shut the fuck up.

Everyday crying about something. Go outside, get some real friends. Never seen so many virgins clustered up into one server.
Can your retarded mind keep your thoughts to yourself? This topic is about answering a question, which is "Is 2v2 rigged?". If you can't answer the question, or contribute anything to it, then keep it to yourself. Just because some if not most of the people on forum are from server 16, and they make a topic on this dying forum about a complaint or concern, you have to come on and tell them to "shut the fuck up". Hell, you should SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Rank of epic in forum for giving useless comments with a total of 489 posts? Only person to have more posts that you on this topic is Vengeance, and even he still stays to this topic rather then telling people to shut up all the time. "Oh shit it's another S16 person making a forum, and people from S16 replied. Let me make another post to add to my account, and tell them to shut the fuck up"

Plus multi accounting is a serious issue here on Sever 16. I am sure if something like this was happening on your server, you would come here to talk about it too, if not wanting massive compensation. Server being down for a day, so you want a black opal? What would you want if all of top 50 in your server for 2v2s was filled with 10 individuals with multi accounts?

Um Leonidas, please don't bring this forum down because "People are out of topic." Just put a mute on "\( •_•)_†"'s account so less forums get closed for that reason. Also, to get back to topic, this does not show what you are saying it shows. I understand the thing with you is that you avoid huge texts and miss the main points for a lot of them, so I am going to give it to you in the shortest and easiest way you can comprehend it.....

Multi-accounting is the use of multiple accounts by the same individual to take advantages over normal players. For you to balance the game, you should ban those with multi accounts, and limit them with only one account, if you're going to be kind. To check if they are are using multi accounts, you can ask one of the members in the staff to check the IP addresses of the players listed below.

1)Blackcat and Kathryn
2)Varia and Amarice
3)JUGGER93 and boomer55
4)wafer38 and fiery29
5)Delta, Beta, Alpha, Charlie
6) Ephiny and Cyane

The following listed above are usernames of people that we have provided proof of perhaps using multi-accounts. To give a definite answer, please check their IP Address, or the times each account log on. If you see several accounts have the same IP Address, please ban them because more than likely, they are using their secondary accounts to feed their main accounts, or vice versa.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 11:36pm

Big whooop. People with same IPs play together.

server 16 focuses so much on complaining about server crashes and multi accounts. Play the game for enjoyment or leave. Oooohh this user has 2-4 accounts. I better spam the mods with tons of screen shots and get this person banned.

Other servers all have the same problems but we dont make a big deal of it. I could flood Lilpwned mailbox with all the multis I see but theres not personal gain from doing that. Dragon/Chey/Veng just douche bags

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 11:42pm

I'm not trying to be a douche, and I don't really have anything to gain from this, as I only play one account. Period. I'm just stating that the 2v2 spotlight on my server is competitively unfair.
abcd is 4
varia amarice ephiny cyane is 4
blackcat/kathryn is 2
jugger/boomer is 2
wafer/firey is 2
That's 5 individuals making up 14 of the top 40. I do believe that 2v2 has a reward sent out for placement, maybe a unique reward, which is supposed to not be pursued by a multi account as per the rules.

Unless I can't read the rules properly.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 11:45pm

Varia has already sent the mods info that 4 people live in that house. As for the other accounts, you dont know if they did the same thing. Mods do not have to disclose that information to the general public.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 11:50pm

I'm not trying to be a douche, and I don't really have anything to gain from this, as I only play one account. Period. I'm just stating that the 2v2 spotlight on my server is competitively unfair.
abcd is 4
varia amarice ephiny cyane is 4
blackcat/kathryn is 2
jugger/boomer is 2
wafer/firey is 2
That's 5 individuals making up 14 of the top 40. I do believe that 2v2 has a reward sent out for placement, maybe a unique reward, which is supposed to not be pursued by a multi account as per the rules.

Unless I can't read the rules properly.

i believe jugger/boomer/wafer/firey is 4.

Blackcat/kathryn/Leon/Joker is 4

Varia has already sent the mods info that 4 people live in that house. As for the other accounts, you dont know if they did the same thing. Mods do not have to disclose that information to the general public.

Correct, but you do know that, they got banned perma banned and had to provide proof to show that they were living in same house to appeal the ban. What makes you think everyone else with "4 account" can bypass that for free.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 4th 2017, 2:11am)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 2:37am

Well maybe then those other people did the same thing.

I see mass multis on s-5. I seen them all the time and really they are not hurting anyone. If you have a problem with these multis making top 200, Top 64 then perhaps the people on your server just suck! If I see multis surrendering to each other in 2s then i que right up :D free points for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and however comes to my pvp room the quickest.

Now in the past I have gone after a specific multi account player but I took my dispute to private...I didnt publically make threads like this one and another.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 3:38am

I see mass multis on s-5. I seen them all the time and really they are not hurting anyone. If you have a problem with these multis making top 200, Top 64 then perhaps the people on your server just suck! If I see multis surrendering to each other in 2s then i que right up :D free points for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and however comes to my pvp room the quickest.

Now in the past I have gone after a specific multi account player but I took my dispute to private...I didnt publically make threads like this one and another.

I have these players on my blacklist, so easy to track their status. Every maintenace their level becomes a Hyphen, level won't update until logged in. This shows me that they have been active.

I have no issue since i can snipe them. And yes i have send private mails to them regarding certain players. The reason why we are bringing this to the table is because no action has been done on their end despite our reports. The issue now is i want KAL team to make it loud and clear "Is multi legal as per Rule # 2". If it isn't show us it by taking action. Show them that there is consequences for breaking your rule... If it is everyone go make another account and boost yourself :).
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 3:41am

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†"

I have no issue since i can snipe them. And yes i have send private mails to them regarding certain players. The reason why we are bringing this to the table because no action has been done on their end despite our reports. Same goes for the post season crash, no response after they give out a comp pack that they told us not to open. The issue now is i want KAL team to make it loud and clear "Is multi legal as per Rule # 2". If it isn't show us it by taking action, if it is everyone go make another account and boost yourself :).

shouldn't u be messaging support about this instead of forum. from my understanding stuff like this is supposed to be handled by support not forum. did i miss something?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 3:54am

maybe its bad support system ...... or maybe they tired of ppl complaining over stubbed toes and scraped elbows so much so that everytime something really important happens they dont even read it cause they assume its just more pointless whining lol. honestly i know if i was a member of support i wouldnt listen to half of what most players say on this game cause they whine over every little thing i just find it amusing these days but carry on i dont want to get off topic so i will digress :whistling:

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 3:58am

maybe its bad support system ...... or maybe they tired of ppl complaining over stubbed toes and scraped elbows so much so that everytime something really important happens they dont even read it cause they assume its just more pointless whining lol. honestly i know if i was a member of support i wouldnt listen to half of what most players say on this game cause they whine over every little thing i just find it amusing these days but carry on i dont want to get off topic so i will digress :whistling:

If thats the case, customer service isn't the right job for them. It's called customer service for a reason.
  • Activate Facebook