You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 6:55pm

[Feedback] Nerf hypocrites

Dont nerf quilns, and you want to know why not?

After refusing to nerf fairys, simply by saying oh they have counters, now everyone wants to cry about quillns, well lets see why we shouldnt nerf them.

The main reason i was told to stop crying about fairys , as people liked to put it was that they have counters, so just deal with it, i got tired of hearing it and basically watched pvp die.

Now we have quillns, and people are complaining they are too powerful, well i am going to tell you the same thing you told me when i was complaining about fairys, deal with it, they have counters

so no i dont feel bad for watching kal destroy itself even further, if you cant put a cap on fairy attack, quillns shoudlnt be nerfed either, its not my fault people dont think about the combos and the effects cards have before they are released, maybe if they actually played the game and thought about it, instead of just creating overpowered free cards we wouldnt be in this situation.

So Dont nerf quilns, make them all suffer, like we suffered with fairys

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 7:19pm

I think its the same ppl complaining about quilins now, that already complained about faeries.
Both decks are quite weak, if you know them coming (Post Season), they only shine in the regular Arena, where you can't really prepare based on your opponent. Atleast it can give some ppl some chances in Post Season now, as they can switch between faeries and quilins to surpise their opponents.

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 8:22pm

well this is random , i haven't heard any complainments about quillins yet , did i miss stuff ?
We aren't having plans to nerf Quilins as far as i know.
So why exactly has this thread be made ?

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 8:30pm

well this is random , i haven't heard any complainments about quillins yet , did i miss stuff ?
We aren't having plans to nerf Quilins as far as i know.
So why exactly has this thread be made ?

Dam Leonidas, are you like living under the rock. See thread below. Have you seen the arena? everyone is using Qilin. Makes pvp boring.

Qilin Broken as fk?

If i can do this to a boss with 80-100 hp in 6 turn. see what happen in arena. Everyone is force to run rebound saddle and anti cards which makes the game dull.

Maybe if atleast one of the admin/mod actually plays the game. Bugs/abuse would be recognize ahead of time. Both fairy and qilin are overpower cards that can abuse.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 1st 2017, 8:39pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 8:36pm

Can confirm. Qilins are op and boring.

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 8:50pm

But this game is about tactic so you need to find a way to beat it , i am sure that you guys are able to beat the tactic , it is everyones choice what they play , even if the tactic is op or may be boring in your eyes ;(
And yes i am sorry there are some complaints on forum missed to add that thread sorry :love:

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 9:59pm

Im actively using them. After a couple of qilin v qilin fights i just stood up and washed the dishes instead. Thats how interesting it is :D

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 3:46am

But this game is about tactic so you need to find a way to beat it , i am sure that you guys are able to beat the tactic , it is everyones choice what they play , even if the tactic is op or may be boring in your eyes ;(
And yes i am sorry there are some complaints on forum missed to add that thread sorry :love:
I dont understand why ppl are crying over fairies and qilins in game being so OP. Some hybrids can be very OP and are free cards. If kal brings out new free cards ppl will just cry and complain again time after time and its very frustrating because this game is a tactic base game the whole game is all about strategic as you mention. sorann and peryton is very good anti for fairies i dont know whhy ppl still complain. thats all i ever hear nowadays. kal nerfed aurora and now aurora doesnt buff all friendly monsters including team member pvping with the summoners aurora.

I think being a high vip player that i am i also think of the non vip players to the non vip players also need a chance in game and i have seen non vip players do very good. i myself dont think it would be fair if fairies or qilins get nerfed at all some ppl actually have gl hybrids and to see them just nerfed would also be a big slap in the face to them certain cards are nerfed and ppl pay irl money to be able to use them imo thats quite annoying. i dont own any auroras but i think when they got nerfed in 2s for example i think it was somewhat good but even still aurora being nerfed can still be used by summoner only having a fairy atk cap would be ridiculous also and if qilins were to get nerfed that would be completely useless because how would a skill dmg enemy. the only thing with nerfeing qilins could be done is potentially nerf it by lowering the dmg it deals which would be so disappointing to see again some ppl have godlike qilins.

It frustrates me when ppl jsut complain complain about nerfing certain cards if they want to complain about certain cards and ask for things to be nerfed then i think its fair to say that modety should be nerfed to if they want to play it like that.

Long msg ik and im sorry for that lol but this topic really frustrates me a lot.
Is there any news on any forum event where you can pick which card?
Cheers
MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 10:54am

for fae we had free peryton, and whales had him in bonanza, and some epics in bonanaza that stopped them. for quilin we had a free redmaw preventing them from using skills appart from 1cd things, and even then we have had enough time to get armour upgraded etc. just quit yall crying.

yes they are strong and yes you may lose, but work hard and make your decks better

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 12:27pm

what a total bendergasm this is................... did horror make you type that?

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 5:08pm

Now things are starting to get out of control here.. First, 2 wrongs dont make 1 good. Qilins and faeries are stupid whether or not multiple whale cards are also stupid.
Redmaw vs qilins? Lol. Good luck with that...

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 5:32pm

get the right draws and yeah, coz stop quite well

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 5:53pm

Redmaw doesnt stop 1 cd/runes tho, ppl throw in pan/nids to ignore redmaw and get multiple uses of skills in 1 turn. Against mages the best is to not give them targets, only play nimble and modesty. Against rangers tho its more difficult as they dont need u to give them targets, they simply use SD/Premed. Best is to run Carella again or awakend artimus, if you have. But they are easy targets to deadly blow.

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:05pm

Maw does nothing. Mages run scorch/fog. Range run premed/gates. It's easy to counter with rebound and high hp. Just boring to play against. The best solution is to prevent crittting hero as they can't block. This should resolve a lot of the qilin and fairy issue. 10 crit from qilin is painful. Same goes for like 70 damage fairy crit.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:28pm

like i said tho, 1cd spells wont work.

looks like time for people to run petrify again as most people dropped it after a while

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:30pm

Please clarify why 1cd spell wouldn't work? With Pan/nidstone and rune. Chain spell is easily possible. In a regular scenario. I'm able to bypass a maw and use tempest/arma. I'm currently working on 2 awaken disturbance. You will die in 1 turn..

Qilin pan with 100% bounce 1cd spell. Can you survive that?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jan 3rd 2017, 7:38pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 9:20pm

i meant with redmaw lol

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 1:56am

It is not on topic , its is complaining about pvp skills , a question which has been answered loong before today , i am gonna close this thread before the spamming about pvp skills is going to come , answer has been given on the question also you are showing a video of an other game which isn't allowed therefore thread closed have a nice day

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Leonidas" (Jan 14th 2017, 2:03am)

• Activate Facebook