You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 5:21pm

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 8:04pm

I like this one for 3 reasons:

1.)blackcat and kathryn multi

2.)varia and amarice multi

3.)I'm there telling people not forget the tourney happening in a few minutes from the time the screen was taken!

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Monday, December 26th 2016, 2:54am

are you serious why would you complain about if other people are multi users even and they make up majority of the top 32 season so what if they make top 32 its your job to go over top of them and get your rank dont complain about this its not even an issue ive seen whales play whales or what ever even in post so you really cant complain about this if they didnt even pvp there wouldd probably be a longer que wait time they are probably doing you a favour by pvping so stop complaining pls i hate when ppl complain about this its like its an excuse for why they lost or something smh lol...

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, December 26th 2016, 3:26am

Top 32 is too hard to get to =(.

• Activate Facebook

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Monday, December 26th 2016, 4:16am

Somebody likes people who break the rules... their rank goes up because are they are purposely losing to themselves, denying legitimate players the chance to compete. You can't say that there's a fair chance to compete when people are cheating like that.
In other news, I just had a fruitful couple minutes of tomfoolery.
I noticed 3 certain someone's 4 accounts in arena, so I went to watch her beat herself, but the game miraculously ended.

I assume she saw me in the arena, because they left quickly

But all 4 were still online.

She moved the accounts to the challenge hall. So I took a peek at her battle. She was in shimmering cave hard.
I grabbed a few screens as a spectator, and after she beat stage one, she signed out of all 4 accounts.
left the bossfight with all 4 accounts
Why would all four players in a boss fight all of a sudden sign out before stage 2 if you aren't doing anything wrong.

A few minutes go by, she signs back in on all 4 accounts. I was able to catch 3 of them, and you can see all 4 signed in.

goes back to challenge hall, restarts a shimmering cave

and despite my presence, carries on to stage 2

wins and wouldn't you know, one of her accounts gets an epic card and another gets gold.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 2:20am

Hey look it's the same people again. Funny how i never see Leon and Joker on. But when BlackCat is on all 4 account is on.

blackcat

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 5:56am

Well look at the guild. Your not Vietnamese unless your playing 10+ accounts all at once...

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

Successfully defended against [Tripp1000_s1] < ha ha, my castle killed you ^^

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 10:26am

Why is it that you guys actually feel the need to bring this multi gash up.......... You know if the mods are looking into players, they cant be fixing the game for the rest of us. Multi means nothing. quit ruining our game with yer s16 accusations........ No one cares what your rights are or what you get up to, your screen shots are worthless, they mean nothing.

If its such a disgrace to you to even witness them logging in, then do us all a favour and stop logging in.

i repeat this final point in the hoppe that you actually get it. STOP WASTING THE F%$KING MODS TIME , YOUR RUINING THE REST OF US`S GAME.

Time to put on your big boy pants lads.........

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 12:32pm

I'm sorry but, I totally disagree with you. Just because the mod have other issues to deal with, it doesn't make this less of a priority as it's also a game breaking rule. They made the rule so it's their job to take action upon it. I'm sure everyone loves to have a second account to boss and PvP with, but they choose to play by rules. so why should those multi be walking around freely. Now unless I'm wrong please can mod confirm that multi is allow.

^Sutch-, is this not fixing the game. If they have a small team and are under staff, start hiring. It's not a excuse to shove it under the rug. What issue are they working on?. I have yet to get any response on last post season server crash.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Dec 28th 2016, 12:40pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 1:11pm

Thank you for screens , we will investigate it.
I will be closing this thread now because the point has been made clear and we have given an answer on it and are taking care of the issue
Again thank you for the prt screens
Kind Regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook