You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 4:16pm

[Suggestion] Blacklist

Is there any chance that you can turn off the player signing in / out alerts for people on the blacklist? The entire point of putting people on that is so they don't bother you, and a particular multiaccount user has to let me know EVERY SINGLE TIME all 4 of her accounts log in and out. It's absurdly annoying and kind of defeats the purpose.
Long story short, can blacklist function more like mute?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Vengeance (23.12.2016)

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 4:46pm

There's a lot of multi on S16, not sure why there's no action taken hmmm. Probably the same for S1-S15. It literally takes common sense to see whose multing based off their IGN off the back.

Alpha,Beta,Charlie,Delta

BlackCat,Kathryn,Leon,Joker

Jugger93,Wafer38,Boomer55,Firey29

GGWP, DraculeEX

Jesicca21, Larx23, Larkz23, Jeskar21

and many more to follow,

Varia/Amarice confirmed they are 2 players in same house.

can't they do a full ip address scan and remove all duplicates? Now here's why this is unfair for other players.

S-16 Post Season

Post Season is for 32 players, if you look at the screenshot for last season. Half of the players on there are multi user. This is literally stealing other player chance of getting top 32.

Here, let me do a analysis for you. 3-4 players with multi accounts make up 50% of Post season participant.

Oh btw, here is the Game Rules if you guys haven't see it. Now let me ask you, is it a really consider a rule if admin aren't being proactive. All the players i listed above hasn't been ban since the start of the server.

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Dec 23rd 2016, 8:06pm)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 6:51pm

So take them off blacklist....Woah problem solved!!!!

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

Successfully defended against [Tripp1000_s1] < ha ha, my castle killed you ^^

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:05pm

No dragon, the other 4x multi on 16, lili/chandra/her mom/her dog/whoever the 4 "people" are that play the other accounts, because it can't possibly be just one person, they have different IDs, ofc

And if i take her off BL, she spams whispers and in game mail at me, plus I'd rather not deal with her flooding in the public chat. She bullies people and it upsets me so very much. And I'm not seeing her in public means I'm not tempted to screenshot her harassing people and telling them to kill themselves.
Because support won't leave her banned, despite the toxicity, most likely due to her spamming mail at them begging or threatening, idk.

-breathes in-

I just don't want to keep seeing her sign in on all 4 accounts. Then sign off, then sign on, then sign off.
The legit only advantage is knowing when she's come on to bid against me in AH. Let's me know to go to mail and preempt the "you've been outbid, here's your gold back".
Because she was bragging in public to my guildmates last week about up-bidding cards I'm buying just to screw with me.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:36pm

has much as i have my differences (and we all know i do) with cheychey and dragon, i have to agree. having multi accounts running around everywhere, and then on top of that having people you dont want to talk to, vice versa, popping up saying 'so and so has gone offline' or 'so and so has come online' its annoying.

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:45pm

To take action/ check accusations we need prove / prt screens
and a prt screen of people qualifying for post season is not really prove
( so if any of you have prt screens / prove send us the prove and we will check)
kind regards

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:47pm

Here Leonidas, Let me loop you in. This isn't the first time screen has been provided. Look forward to hearing back from your team. Now i understand we are in the middle of a Christmas/New Year holiday and everyone is out on vacation so support will be off till then...

ABCD
ABCD 2
ABCD 3
ABCD Order of Card placement
ABCD 4
BlackCat Kathyrn
BKLJ
Jesicca21
Kathryn seal league boosting

Cheers mate

This post has been edited 20 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Dec 25th 2016, 5:20pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:57pm

i hate to say it, but your abdc and blackcat and kathryn screens show nothing. it just looks like they are friends on the game doing bosses ad 2v2 with eachother

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 8:00pm

i hate to say it, but your abdc and blackcat and kathryn screens show nothing. it just looks like they are friends on the game doing bosses ad 2v2 with eachother

Ip address has been confirmed the same by admin. see below for their response.

"Just double checked.

You are, infact, not allowed to play any game mode using more than 1 account under the same IP. So yes. Any instance you see. including dungeon runs. screenshot your ENTIRE screen (Not just the game page) and that will be enough. Then support can easily have a look at."

The screenshot is to vouch the game rule #2

Game Rules

2. Don’t be greedy! Please only actively play 1 character at a time on the same Server.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:08pm

Dragon is very much correct here. However we know they won't ban BlackCat because he puts money into game, same for Lark and Jesicca. There is no point in trying Lilp and Dema don't care about multi accounting issues because it has been reported so many times on other servers too but nothing has been done.

-Soryn

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:11pm

Dragon is very much correct here. However we know they won't ban BlackCat because he puts money into game, same for Lark and Jesicca. There is no point in trying Lilp and Dema don't care about multi accounting issues because it has been reported so many times on other servers too but nothing has been done.

-Soryn

I am very sure that we don't accept violation of the rules and we will for sure investigate stuff according violation of rules.
Amount of money spended in game is not a way to dodge our rules, If there is a violation of rules it will be punished

Kind Regards
leonidas
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:15pm

I understand that you think that Leo, but from past experience of at least 10 times i've reported multi accounting, 1 of the 10 reports got through and the person was banned, past experience has shown me not to believe in what mods say most of the time. So unless action is shown then this to me means nothing.

-Soryn

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:38pm

I've already sent support and maybe lilpwnd screens of liliana/chandra spamming me with whispers and mail from 4 different accounts telling me not to forget to ban this one and don't forget this one. And then the same thing on the forums with justice/injustice after I blacklisted the 4 in game accounts, and then she took to the shoutbox and said I was on my period for blocking her.
I've sent all those screens into support. They were looking into it, and then nothing.

All this after I reported her for telling a friend of mine to shoot herself in the head, which was the end result of a conversation where liliana attacked her because she accused my friend of multiaccounting with herself... in practice pvp.
This, also, went unpunished.
That player quit the game because of it, by the way.

According to screenshots I was mailed, Liliana has sent in identification for all 4 alleged users, so they let her have the 4 accounts. She sent me mail saying that her older 4 accounts were unbanned. Well, actually, she had another user in game mail them to me as proof, because she''s blacklisted.
Which was an awesome way to circumvent the blacklist feature.

So I got a big middle finger from support. Even though no two of them talk at the same time and no two of them ever log in or out at the same time, it's always 1 then 2 then 3 then 4. And the biggest thing is that all 4 have the same voice. That's how I knew she was back on the server, she has a very distinct way of talking. All four "different" people speak the exact same way.
I wonder why each of the four people didn't tell me they were different people, too. It's always one account saying that it's 4 people, never all 4 accounts actively saying "we're beautiful and unique snowflakes".
Harassing me, I can live with that. It's the harassing other players and generally pushing people away from the game. I want the game to be the best it can, for the most people it can.

But all that aside, the initial problem I wanted to address is making the blacklist not pop up when an ignored user signs in and signs out.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:42pm

I mean, it's not like they ever admit they have back up accounts

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:52pm

If that isn't proof of her multiple accounts, idk what you want from me. That's one person, over the course of one day using 4 different accounts to communicate with me. She acknowledges that I have blacklisted her previously, too, yet she continued to pursue keep talking to me.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 12:47am

I am actually going to read this entire thread....some serious thought and effect has been into this :O

So if you take her off black list then she spams you? But keep her on BL and you can see her log in and log off.

So take her off black list without letting her know? That way you probably wont get spammed and also you will not see her login/log out.

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "\( •_•)_†" (Dec 24th 2016, 1:32am)

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 2:30am

Here, have a blue star.
The problem with taking her off blacklist is that I will see her openly harassing other players, and then be prompted to sit and monitor her behavior and report on it, which is way too time consuming. OR, I get suckered into sticking up for someone she bullies and then she finds out, or she reads this thread. (Even though she blocked me on forums after I blocked her, you can still choose to open a post or thread by the blocked party.)

Either way, it's easier to leave her accounts blacklisted right now, it's just inconveniently irritating to know exactly when she's putting the accounts online.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 3:15am

ty for star :D

Who is she on forums? Is this Injustice/justice thats doing all this bullying on 16? Or another female

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 4:32am

that's the one

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 2:13pm

We will have a look on it after Christmas.
Because we all are on Christmas now and busy with the Christmas events
I hope u guys can understand that and have some patience.
Thank you in advance
Kind Regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook