You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 11:47am

[Suggestion] Rage and multiple damage sources

I played Minerva at legendary rank (gains rage1) while my enemy had 2 Sylvi Stalker, and she only increased 1 attack.
I know that it checks the instance of damage being dealt, and both stalkers trigger at the same time, but it took damage from 2 sources. Maybe that can be tweaked?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 12:48pm

It might have gotten +2 attack but just doesnt visually show. Did u pay attention when it hit something? When multiple events trigger at the same time the attack/hp shown often doesnt visually show the right values, it often happens with heroes hp too when for example garghael or tanwen hit the hero at the same time they burn him.

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

CheyChey (17.12.2016)

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 1:00pm

Yeah, I looked. I play a lot of ability damage units like Axel Sprocket, Red Mummy, and Lady Carsten, so I look for that kind of thing. I even checked battle log to make sure. Minerva didn't go to +3 until heroic triggered when she dealt damage.

• Activate Facebook