You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Friday, December 16th 2016, 4:48pm

[Feedbacl] Stop your Complaining about EVERYTHING

Sorry but i need to have a bit of a rant.

Can people start to stop whining at forum mods / devs / cm etc

Yes you have recharged and not got rewards but they are doing their best.

1) IT MAY BE A BIT OF A SHOCK TO YOU, BUT THEY DO HAVE LIVES TOO SO CANT BE ACTIVE 24 / 7

2) They are not the ones who fix things, or get stuff implemented into the game, they only pass on what we say / request (if it is relevant) and if nothing happens all they can do is 'poke' other people about it to see what can get done.

3) So you didnt get your rewards from recharging on a forum event, dont just immediately turn to the 'WHERE IS MY REWARD?!' 'I WANT IT NOW!' because they may be busy with other things as will do it as soon as they can.

4) Be patient with things. Like the post bug, they are doing their best to fix it so give them a chance.

So overall: Dont expect things to be given to you straight away. Compensation is nice but it isnt always needed (no THERE IS A BUG GIVE ME COMPENSATION NOW!). They have lives so cant do everything for you straight away.

And lastly. They want us to have fun. So give them a chance so that they arent always stressed out with us etc etc.

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, December 16th 2016, 5:03pm

Making a thread to complain about everyone complaining about everything.

Good one. ?(

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Friday, December 16th 2016, 5:43pm

Next you`ll be rearing pandas in the jungle just to get a pat on back from lilpwnd........... When she saw you commiting coitus with said panda....... it was all over :(

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, December 16th 2016, 6:16pm

honestly even though yall are making fun at vengeance im glad someone said this i agree with him too much complaining is done on these forums when the mods are actually trying to do everything they can to help us. bringing something to there attention is fine and all thats what they want us to do however some of the crying is downright ridiculous.

also on the same note... we are all so ready to condemn them when something goes wrong (most of time completely outta their control)
but we rarely thank them for anything they do. they dont have to try to make events for us give event lists or even help with joy of the game for us. (they kinda should cause helps game grow but they dont have to do one little thing if they dont want too)

so next time your thinking of making that complaint thread and going off like a little child maybe wait a few mins think about how your gonna say it and maybe realize its not there fault and just inform the mods instead of attacking them (this message is directed at all kal players equally whether u have or havent made a complaint thread)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 25th 2016

Friday, December 16th 2016, 11:19pm

:-)

• Activate Facebook

LARDO

Common

• "LARDO" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 6:16pm

relax people they doing their best to sort this game out . just have fun while you wait. we all like this game thats why you recharge too keep it going places

• Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2016

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:08pm

I would be more relaxed if things were actually done in a timely matter. If there was a line of communication open. If it feels like you're talking to a brick wall, then you probably are. There has been very little communication between player and company in my opinion.

It's all about being able to say that they did listen and things did get fixed. My experience says otherwise.

There is absolutely no reason to support a game that doesn't support you.
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:16pm

Ley you are in Christmas mood, don't you? Never seen such a positive person! :D

As a brick wall, I'm demanding some rights. Can I?

• Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2016

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:35pm

Ley you are in Christmas mood, don't you? Never seen such a positive person! :D

As a brick wall, I'm demanding some rights. Can I?
Same Christmas mood I have been in for the last 30 years. Bah Humbug.

Sorry, brick walls don't deserve rights until they stop being a brick wall. Can you be something other than a brick wall? Can you tell me what it is that I want to know, and have wanted to know for a long time now?

I have gotten 0 feedback to PM's which tells me, um, brick walls.

Want me in a Christmas spirit? give everything away for free and don't require monetary compensation for the holiday. Christmas was never intended to be a financial gain for people. It was supposed to be the sharing of person amongst each other. The remembrance that we are supposed to be saved, that someone died for us all.
There is absolutely no reason to support a game that doesn't support you.
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, December 19th 2016, 2:41pm

I like who I am! I will stay this way, at least until people will not stop being obviously silly :D

You seems like person with a good heart, so please donate your good intention to better cause than this post!

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 19th 2016, 2:44pm

Who decided that magus gets the Best Answer???

I want a BIG BLUE STAR NEXT TO MY NAME

:( I need my safety pins, and teddy bear...this thread has gotten me so TRIGGERED

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, December 19th 2016, 3:09pm

because unlike u i say relavent stuff to threads lol :P stay triggered kinda amusing :)

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 1:35am

Good one. ?(

Good one. ?(

This is the best imo
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 12:40pm

I like who I am! I will stay this way, at least until people will not stop being obviously silly :D

You seems like person with a good heart, so please donate your good intention to better cause than this post!

Unfortunately though, that's not the case. We do receive very little communication, and the few times you do comment, you offer very little of substance. Furthermore, it takes an eternity for you to follow up on anything you do say, provided you haven't just forgotten all together, which I'm sure is true of many things by now.

1. I asked about whether there would be more creativity-based events. You said "yes, definitely". This was in March. Nothing happened for months, and then when things do happen the rewards are so meager that the events aren't even worth doing.

2. I asked about releasing a pack of resources: high resolution card arts etc for use as computer backgrounds and the like. I asked twice. You said "we've got something in the works" both times. This was almost a year ago. Nothing has come of it.

3. Endless quantities of ingame things you say you'll fix that never get changed.

Now I understand that not all of this is your fault and that the devs are responsible for fixing most of the game-end stuff. However, the problem still remains that you make a lot of promises that never get fulfilled. This makes you as a company seem very inconsistent, and frankly, incompetent. If you know you're not going to be able to achieve something, just say "No". Don't make promises you can't keep. If you think you can achieve something but it turns out later than you can't, admit you can't, don't just stall until people forget about it. That is what causes all the problems. If you simply said that some things aren't going to happen you would get much less complaining than saying that things might happen eventually, which always gets interpreted as "We're actively trying to do something about it".
  • Activate Facebook