You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female
  • "Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 8:21pm

Just saw some clown open up a runner pack just now. What will happen to those that do it?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 9:20pm

O_O that player didnt listen to pwned 8|

If all his cards are gone tomorrow then he better not complain since he didnt listen!!!

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 9:36pm

If you received mail with compensation pack - take it from mail but DO NOT OPEN IT!
What exactly happens to those that opened the compensation pack? I opened the compensation pack prior to Lilpwnd's warning, or even the server's warning.
Update: Oh wait I just checked my Alchemy Lab and deck, I have neither of the cards I got from my packs. Danika Flameheart (From Runner Up Pack) and Kaelithus (From Gladiator Pack) are both gone. However, checking Guide, I still have them unlocked, meaning the game recognized me having them in my position. I hope there can be a fix for this issue, not for those who have yet to open the packs and are anticipating it, but also to those who already opened it. ;(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "EzanK" (Dec 14th 2016, 9:43pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 10:18pm

I'm confused on why everyone Is getting these pack, and runners. I believe only the players in the final were affected, correct me if I'm wrong. Dragon,Charlie,sol1d and realwesty

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 10:34pm

Because you 4 are not special. Everyone deserves the packs.

Try to be a little more considerate.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 10:39pm

Because you 4 are not special. Everyone deserves the packs.

Try to be a little more considerate.

I am, I said correct me if I'm wrong. How is everyone affected by this as I don't know how they were wrongly distributed.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Dec 14th 2016, 10:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 10:47pm

I dont see why you care so much that other people got the packs....just be glad your getting rewarded with them....not like anyone who wins these posts ever needs those cards.

I hope pwn thinks twice before deciding to help out s16. Greedy little shts.

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 11:17pm

Yeah, just because a few people ask a simple question and happen to be from S16, the whole server should be ripped off the compensation.

Also, Dragon...

"I am, I said correct me if I'm wrong. How is everyone affected by this as I don't know how they were wrongly distributed."

I believe not everyone is getting this reward, only those that took part in post season (Top 32) will be getting this compensation.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 11:51pm

Whiney dragon believes only him and 3 others should be the only ones getting the pack..not all 32....actually 64 because we are not with s16.

So i hope the kal team can reflect on how dragon needs to complain so much about his entitlement to compensation and just gives him a master pack next time.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:03am

I should get a champions pack and void sphere. If i had shown up I would have won, maybe. Thanks!

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 9:00am

Think there was a wee mix up, those who shouldnt have got pack will get them removed, those who should have now have the correct packs do........ Oh and i know youve won it 9 times already dragon but you got the champ pack right? Theve given out enough things........... Im doing without my sphere too, just getting one from mail :) Will make you try harder next time,,,, plus yer merge is coming.......... Soon you`ll be in with us. will be a wee bit tougher to win post as often so its good for your moral :)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 12:50pm

Nothing yet. But I look forward to merge, challenges makes you stronger. I normally sit in arena with anti deck.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 12:41pm

So.... we get a random comp pack that we can't open. The ingame message is gone and there's no update on this issue since last week. Did you guys just shoved this under the rug like usual? It's been over a week and there's zero follow up. Here have a gladiator pack but don't open it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Dec 20th 2016, 12:50pm)

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 12:50pm

I was not one in charge of it, when I will get info - I will share it with you LIKE USUAL :)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dragon (20.12.2016)

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 12:52pm

I was not one in charge of it, when I will get info - I will share it with you LIKE USUAL :)

I wasn't on top of you guys when I saw the game notice. But if it disapears without any follow up it seems like the issue has been dropped.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:36pm

look, yes its a but and people want what they should have got, but please stop your b**ching

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:48pm

Nobody is bitching. I'm making a statement wit facts. Bitching would be something you do all the time, here's a quote from you.

Terror: why do I always get pair up with the biggest whale on the server. Every season I get pair with him first round.

If this doesnt concern you please stay out of my way. If I was bitching I would be asking about it everyday. What I did here was simply ask about the situation considering the ingame notification disapear. There is logic to this. Notice the date, it was a week follow up prior to the comp being acknowledge.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Dec 20th 2016, 3:57pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 4:08pm

lmao. you just ruined your point. you stated bitching is complaining everyday, and i simply said that one time in shout box, if your gonna try and make a definition of something, please then use that definition you made correctly.

recharging gives you power in cards, not over people.

please remember that

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 4:40pm

???? Do you know how to read? I point out that this was a 1 week follow up prior to the disappearance of the notification. Hence my statement proved you wrong. Yes money doesn't power over people but knowledge does and thats something you lack. Can you like fk off, this doesnt concern you at all.

Sorry for the vulgar language but I have enough of these clowns harassing me. Every post Imake I get these comments from them. Like do you have anything better to do?

"If your gonna try and make a definition of something, please then use that definition you made correctly."

What Is this sentence, I just got cancer reading it...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Dec 20th 2016, 4:47pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 4:18am

Can I get an update? What am I suppose to do with comp pack...next season is this week. Where my champion pack..

• Activate Facebook