You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KhalilPr0" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2016

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:34pm

New Card Idea

There has been so much things and cards coming into game and saddles have changed game alot. i would just likel to give an idea of bringing in a card like modesty but instead of creatures,all saddles become useless......
Show ur opinions bout this and tell ur ideas

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Irene Swarovski (08.12.2016)

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:39pm

Just bann modesty. It's the dumbest card. It literally makes majority of the card useless and can the turn table around..

• Activate Facebook

• "KhalilPr0" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2016

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:41pm

Just bann modesty. It's the dumbest card. It literally makes majority of the card useless and can the turn table around..

I agree with u,but thats the point of it even if i dont have it....
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 2:43am

its a terrible card to face modesty but then again i feel for the ppl who actually own it some massive whales own 3 and paid for a 3rd so that means they recharged for leg and gl recharge card and use gold to buy a 3rd like if they ban modesty that is a massive massive waste for them and i would feel their pain. like aurora rush was able to do for any friendly team players then it got nerfed and only summoner can use aurora rush i think when a very strong card comes out its best not nerf it or ban the card because ppl actually save and spend money on this when new cards come out whales and or non vips should strategicly build decks to fight certain cards and nukes is also a good way. ppl panic so much when they face redmaw and if you are a mage you can pan scorch combo and even tempest from the pan ability to bring higher skills out or monsters to fight it. a modesty can be easily killed also. it is just mainly the luck of the draw and your deck build really. dont get me wrong i absolutely hate modesty with a passion like vsing it i mean it can be very dissapointing. ive lost when opponents have been on like 10 hp or 20 or so and they turn the whole amtch around because they make my monsters nulled ability

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 3:39am

Woah hey! Are u the MyNameJeff from server 5!?!??!?!?!

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook