You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Coffee" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 2:18pm

Do the non and low VIPs ever get a chance to have Elite Awakened Card??

Last year, in Christmas daily login event you gave us Opal Fragments. OK, I thought back then, nice chance how VIP4+ can have Elite Awakened faster. And I hoped there will be opportunity for non (low) VIPs to get their card too.

Summer daily login, I thought. To my disappointment, you´ve skipped this event at all! Why? I don´t know...

OK, lets wait till winter. Oh yeah, you didn´t skip Christmas daily login event, nice! But wait! No Opal Fragments?! How nice KaL Team that you think about non (low) VIPs. Thank you very much!

(your sarcasm detector should be now just about to blow up)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 2:34pm

Overall not a terrible login event. Thank you kal team for giving us something this christmas but honestly i have to agree with coffee i thought there would at least be 45 opal frags on the event to go with the 54 from last time. but other then that guys the event is reasonable so ty

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 2:53pm

As Magus said, I don´t want to sound like whinner. Login Event is decent, thanks for that.

But I have those fragments sitting in my backpack and occupying a space - for a year. And I really really thought I would have chance to get ONE Awakened Elite in a year. Once per year for non-VIPs is reasonable, right?

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 3:20pm

i just wanna awaken a smite....only thing a priest has to take out modesty without having a GL smite to Crit!

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:13pm

yeah nice login, shame bout frags

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:28pm

Yeah all in all this is a pretty good login. 2 GL boxes and a Ruby and plenty of gold. I was expecting fragments but I'm not particularly surprised they're not there and it's not worth complaining about.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:51pm

theres only one godlike box that i saw. not a complaint just correcting remi :P

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:53pm

2 GL boxes?? Where do you see 2? I can see only one. And complaining is always worth... And I was waiting reaaaally long time to complain about fragments... ONE WHOLE YEAR! I even skipped missing summer login event to complain...

• Activate Facebook

• "Sapphire66" is female

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:59pm

Yes it is ashame that they haven't given out Opal Frags this year so the low Vip/F2P can get the remaining frags. But it's a pretty alright login with the godlike box and Fire Ruby, plus we get the last horsehair on day 11. Close enough to 2 Fire Rubies lol. 8)

Yeah all in all this is a pretty good login. 2 GL boxes and a Ruby and plenty of gold. I was expecting fragments but I'm not particularly surprised they're not there and it's not worth complaining about.

theres only one godlike box that i saw

This ^^ I wish it was 2 but I can only see one godlike box as well on day 22. It may just look like 2 when you click the arrow to view day 25 and can see day 22 again. :D
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 5:04pm

yes...

shame its basically all legendary fodder coz not helpful for free players with epic stage 1 horses etc or even just an epic horse...

but lovin the gold

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 5:23pm

Frankly this login looks pretty lazy compared to last year. Mostly the same stuff repeating. There are only 14 different items in 25 days.

A) GL stone - good, but further into the silver need depths.
B) Gold - always welcome especially since we probably have none after Black Friday.
C) Sealed League and Chaos Waste tickets - sadly some of the best things in here
D) Brimstone Unicorn - Meh, free players might like this for a bit so not bad I guess, I guess the wise saddle for people that actually stable their horses.
E) Scarlet Synth Crystal - great except no chances of getting an angel, demon or dragon gl most the hybrids need.
F) 50K silver - I make this in two of my five daily battlements runs, I want silver but give a decent amount if you are rewarding our dedication to this game.
G) We don't need dragon/angel/demon frags we have a level for that we can farm now.
H) All this legendary fodder but no epic... again(like Black Friday).
I) No Opal Frags, like others I was hoping this was at least a standard if not you upping it this year to be in multiple spots of smaller amounts that totaled to more.
J) No set GL card(Chilly Abigail was right there looking all Xmasy and most no one has), no one cares about 1.0, it's not even an Evolved gl box giving us 1.1 chances(also there is one not two it's just at the end so when you press the arrow to see the last 1 you see it twice). Most likely it's awakened frag bait to make our non-elites cheaper.
K) Crimson Horsehair - yay, maybe try a little harder during horsehair weeks... clutter up my bank until I get the impossible orange and yellow(or whatever the other top colors are since this is the 30K silver one).

I know that wasn't totally to the topic but I figured I'd throw all complaints in this one thread since it seems to be going there.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 6:10pm

I mostly agree with you Chamera, but don´t be too harsh on them, beacause, you know, next time(if there will be next time) you also can get nothing like this summer lol.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 7:07pm

It would only make sense to add in the missing black opal frags to complete one. had a feeling they would hold on those. Esp since Black Friday event suckedd big donger

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 8:32pm

maybe they will do a summer login with remaining frags

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 1:05am

99 people x 100 bucks = 990 bucks

1 person x 10.000 bucks = 10.000 bucks

your math is slightly off,
99 people x 100 bucks is 9,900 bucks
which is almost as valuable as 1 person at 10,000 bucks
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 6:29pm

Well I have a great way to stop the complaining about the daily login. GMs just remove the people who complain from getting the login event you don't like it then you don't need it.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 6:42pm

I'd say if people DONT complain then they get black opal fragments :D

#NoJusticeForCheaters

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 13th 2016

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 1:46pm

blabla about wot is not givin is easy.. i remmeber for non vips 54 frags last year.. than a event i forgot gave about 9 to 18 and the olympic event also gave enough
if not 1 opal was free u might recharge about 30 euro and vip 4 , 1 to 3 more supramecy's and u have opal means 1800g to spend or some so i do not see why to complain 8| its cheap if not free ;)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 13th 2016

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 1:49pm

another thing about mounts every vip 0 can easyeasy run stage 1 for free and stil gain more gold than lose to the costs.... calculate again:)

• Activate Facebook