You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male
  • "MyNameJeff_S5" started this thread

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 9:28pm

Asc Tower

I know this might sound slightly weird but id like to compare ASC Tower and League together. FIrstly League has a back up system where if you dc you are able to relog back in and simply click on the start button in league and not get penalized by losing a ticket/attempt. In saying that this is however very different with ASC Tower if we dc in tower thats it game over (yes you can start over but you lose all progress and i think for non vips this would really ruin chances of getting tower done if they are limited on tower tickets. It is very annoying when you are dominating field and in progress of winning yet you dc then you go to continue and it uses up a ticket even if you were about to win or dominating field and looking like to win tower floor. Can we please have a back up system where we can continue tower and not get penalized for dcing because kal dc all the time and very frustrating. Even though us longtime players have a build up of a decent amount of tickets it is still frustrating even for us VIP players to. Why is tower any different to league. IMO tower is more important yet no back up system in place and league has backup system can something be done about this pls KAL?

Thanks

MyNameJeff S5 Azrael

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 9:34pm

+1

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Monday, November 28th 2016, 3:14am

I agree with this, for sure. If both Ascension Tower and League require tickets to take part upon, both should have a system to protect against disconnections. It shouldn't matter which one is more important, rather, if these two systems are similar with entering by tickets, it should be preserved. Also, if KAL can protect us from disconnects against a player in 1v1 in league, implementing it against AI in Tower shouldn't be too difficult.

Although I do think KAL needs a lot of improvements and they don't know which ones to do first, or which ones to avoid. I do think KAL staff will overlook this idea, since it may not be as important as other ideas. I just hope they know, little things such as this can also make games better, not just MAJOR changes they want to work on for a long time. If this update takes a week to accomplish, it can save more time in return for the players, and I really do hope they value that in their decisions.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Monday, November 28th 2016, 7:48am

Agreed, it should put you in auto like other d/c'ing content rather then auto loss. I've literally watched the last hit happen as I d/c'ed and came back to find I 'lost' despite the victory screen as I d/c'ed.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Monday, November 28th 2016, 9:07am

+1 I ran afoul of this problem in ASC tower like 4-5 times as well.

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, November 28th 2016, 9:25am

+1 for this
This has been said for long time i think
And nothin has been done about it

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male
  • "MyNameJeff_S5" started this thread

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 10:37am

+1 for this
This has been said for long time i think
And nothin has been done about it

yeah i had mentioned this earlier some year/s ago to support team from memory but still nothing been done about it im glad im not just the only one frustrated by this auto loss upon dcing in tower everything else is auto play as chamera stated so why not tower some ppl dont have tickets stacked up like some of us old players and i understand some ppl also who play have commitments such as work etc and as a auto loss some cant actually continue to play for example possibly unable to afford new tickets to continue so they have to wait a whole day until they can attempt it again. in saying that i think that is quite unfair for our players who give the ebst effort to attempt tower and get frustrated and let down only to find out they dc and auto lose. please kal hear us and acknowledge this small issue in our gameplay.

it might be small but it makes our gameplay more enjoyable and it makes sense to fix this up to. it shouldnt be all that hard to fix. you guys do a good job most of the time with the construction of this game but this little thing is highly frustrating when i was a beginner player i had problems completing it because of low amount of tickets and auto loss and not being able to afford anymore tickets and just from this ive thought about logging out and just not playing anymore back then. now i just take it as a issue that is broken functionality not all there. us palyers would rather smooth gameplay than anything else i think i mean sure wed like fire opals and gl rubies etc and black opals more available but just the simple things in life and when it comes to playing kal having no rough gameplay really enhances the game quality. ive played games before in the past that have been low quality however the game play was very smooth and all was fine.

id like to continue playing with smooth gameplay instead of these rough rides with dcing all the time and failing asc tower when i know i could ahve won that floor very frustrating hoping you will take our word on board thanks kal
MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook