Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

CheyChey

Épique

Date d’enregistrement: 12 avril 2016

Travail: Concubine

• Envoyer un message privé

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 02:22

It's everybody, and as far as I know, servers are still down - there's no one to turn the lights on 'til morning, I imagine.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 2 octobre 2016

Travail: Ranter

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 03:19

Not quite sure when the servers will come back on, but I do hope they set a forum topic on suggestions for what the compensation for this issue should be. Although there are trolls and ridiculous ideas on the forum, not all of them are terrible. It could go terribly wrong if they chose the rewards themselves, and the mass majority of people dislike it. If they can go with an idea where more people have suggested it, It would be more likely to advantage both KAL and it's players. But something I would hate right now is for them to ignore this error, and have NO compensation reward for the whole servers turning down, especially during GS. Not to mention, during a time where gift fragments are available for a decent card in quests, and many people not getting a chance to complete them all.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 26 septembre 2016

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 04:48

Just wanted to say.Isn't today Cyber Monday?they should give good compensation.WE DO NOT WANT SILVER ONLY.and bring back Alchemy Event

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 9 décembre 2015

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 05:01

The top tier of guilds should get first place rewards the next tier down should get 2nd so on and so fourth that would be fair. For example the 4 teams that would fight for the finals would get 1st place rewards the next step down 2nd. I believe that would be a comp that no one could complain about. Think about it!!!

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 05:06

The top tier of guilds should get first place rewards the next tier down should get 2nd so on and so fourth that would be fair. For example the 4 teams that would fight for the finals would get 1st place rewards the next step down 2nd. I believe that would be a comp that no one could complain about. Think about it!!!

It would b a fair one,but they also have to give out Gift Fragments,4 to each player cuz u can get 4 per day and if u were doin it while server crashed then u cant have got it.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 05:07

and btw when will servers be back???????

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Kaynie

Légendaire

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 06:40

Just double next weeks rewards

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 27 septembre 2016

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 07:05

And lets not forget that we lost a day of forbidden zone event, though some may not care.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

etws

Ordinaire

• "etws" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 28 novembre 2016

Travail: none

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 07:09

when is it going to be able to access to servers?

Its my 7th day playng KaL since last 3/4 years. Yes, i'm an old ancestor of players in KaL. To my memory, server crashes does not occur that much back in the days of only server 1 and 2. The problem is also fixed as soon as possible. Is it hard to maintain the smooth process of 16 servers? Or is it just u guys are short-handed on staff? I hope the game is back on line soon. Also please notify us if there are maintenance or crashes. Thank you.

Let justice be done, though the heaven falls.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 2 mai 2016

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 07:17

I told you long time ago that these days there is software that will not only monitor, but also automatically restart a crashed server.
And that stuff doesn't cost money, either.

I'm not even asking you to recode the game for stability (although that would be better) - just add some tool to fix a crash.
Is that really asking too much?

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Ley

Bon

Date d’enregistrement: 29 avril 2016

Travail: Content Marketing

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 07:54

still down at time of posting. eh, so what.

There is absolutely no reason to support a game that doesn't support you.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Yarsha

Ordinaire

Date d’enregistrement: 28 novembre 2016

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:13

Down for almost 12hrs huh??? They better compensate us in such a way, so we never have to buy again. NEVER... -.-

j/k
Hope it'll get fixed soon, i'm bored and had nothing useful to add

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Dragon

Légendaire

• "Dragon" is female

Date d’enregistrement: 26 janvier 2016

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:16

The biggest issue with this is playerd lost the chance to recharge during cyber Monday when the Edmund recharge card is available.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Ley

Bon

Date d’enregistrement: 29 avril 2016

Travail: Content Marketing

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:34

Wouldn't the biggest issue be the inability to play over just recharge? Might be a bad line of thought; but. There's not a lot that can be done to reverse this, so I doubt they will do this. But I would hope that there is now going to be something done to prevent this type of unscheduled downtime in the future. No amount of compensation will be sufficient for everyone, everyone will have their own opinion on that matter.

There is absolutely no reason to support a game that doesn't support you.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Vengeance

Légendaire

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:39

Whatever you do dont double next weeks rewards. If you were going ti win this week and dont next week it isnt fair.

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Dragon

Légendaire

• "Dragon" is female

Date d’enregistrement: 26 janvier 2016

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:45

KAL lost a lot of income from this. Recharge event during cyber Monday. Anyone know what reward is vengeance talking about.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Conor

Épique

• "Conor" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 9 décembre 2015

Travail: Work/Student

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:47

Just double next weeks rewards

Well this is half fair. I'll probably not be able to play next GS because of work, so I basically get nothing..

There still needs to be some form of compensation silver wise, because some people can't play every GS, myself and most likely many others.
The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Zod

Ordinaire

Date d’enregistrement: 22 octobre 2016

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:49

when i can play KAL

can we play KAL more?.. or just say goodbye to this game? no respond from KAL. Maybe when we can play KAL again is Black Friday again.. :)

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Kaynie

Légendaire

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:50

Whatever you do dont double next weeks rewards. If you were going ti win this week and dont next week it isnt fair.

How do you know you were going to win this week tho? Doubling the rewards the next week is pretty much the fairest solution, as most ppl use to finish in similar rankings every week. Sure its unfortunate for ppl who dont have time next week or get a way worse bracket, but it will be tough to find a solution to statisfy everyone
Maybe the easiest is to give everyone who registered top 4 rewards or so, would be better for most and only worse for a few.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Ishtus_3

Ordinaire

Date d’enregistrement: 25 octobre 2016

lundi 28 novembre 2016, 08:54

I also believe it was not DDOS attack, but simply the server did not support so many people attending a match. There were 39 ppl watching BK against fellowship when the server was unavailable.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Discussions similaires