You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "2liveNdie4" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 17th 2016

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 5:55pm

The Feedback You Need

Okay so first off.

1. You do not issue the Princess Kaguya Owed.

2. You do not respond in the support Email.

Which means 3. You have just robbed one of your customers.

But hey, after all the investment put into this game a simple robbing of an est $50 is not enough to keep me away.
No! I come back like a beaten house wife and give you MORE, enough to be considered a decent spender in this game!

... Ashamed to say but even after being scammed, I stood by Kings and Legends.

But this is where you crossed the line.

56 DAMAGE ON TURN 3 ! 56 DAMAGE. I kid you not. 56. After all the cards payed for and the cards that have been worked over, you repay me and everyone else with this.

The Archer Quillin deck, tell me who among us non whales can defend 56 damage on your enemy's 3rd turn, then by the 4th the final blow is dealt. 76 DAMAGE MINIMUM before my 4th turn came round. Minimum 76 total Damage and at Max I had received 82 DAMAGE FROM 4 YES 4 QUILLIN ON THE (bad words bad words bad words bad words) FIELD.

GG Kings and Legends you just defecate on all our cards with each new pack you introduce.

No more will you take this mans hard earned cash.

My memories of you will be like a bitter taste of vinegar from a once sweet wine.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "2liveNdie4" (Nov 17th 2016, 6:43pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 6:06pm

Actually these Qilin are kinda over rated. Lots of ways to stop them.

Sylvis, (yumi stops the pans) Saviour carella. Rebound saddle, redmaw. If someone killed you in 3 turns thats pretty much complete luck of the draw (Like the old miz, mia 2-3 sr double crit rush turn 3). I have tried out these qilins and honestly. Fairys are much more stupid to deal with

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 6:07pm

The feedback you need...not the feed back you want

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 6:25pm

So why not send them your feedback, or do you think we all need to read it? Not like this is something that affects us all.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 6:32pm

Agree about those new cards though, I heard they kinda broke the Chinese version. To think, Kings and Legends once questioned whether adding the ARK cards would break the game, then they add fairies, virtues and those ridiculous new cards. Le sigh.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 6:33pm

Probably it is better to send some of those feedbacks to support like when you didn't get a card you where supposed to get,
The feedback about the cards though , lots of people are happy with the upgrades so i don't really see whats the point this game needs tactic and like mentioned by others there are ways to counter just see it as a possibility for more people to have fun

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 6:35pm

Probably it is better to send some of those feedbacks to support like when you didn't get a card you where supposed to get,
The feedback about the cards though , lots of people are happy with the upgrades so i don't really see whats the point this game needs tactic and like mentioned by others there are ways to counter just see it as a possibility for more people to have fun

Take that on board lionidas and go get him his card, it`ll be easier for you to look into it so he can stop having to moan :)
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, November 18th 2016, 2:59am

Sutch why do you think I bought the 3 you put on ah? I knew game was broken waiting to see if kaynie puts a smart comment on here for you or if he only has a problem when I say something about it. Hate to say it but I agree with you about qilins and I was going to recharge and get the next vice or virtue whatever it is but now I am having second thoughts. I seen someone get squashed by a level 40 ranger with it. Why spend money when you get beat by free cards. And unless rebound is 100% it's not going to help there hp is like 17 so they will do 18 -20 damage each before dying that's at 100% rebound not to mention crits. Thank you for breaking a dying game!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anthony666" (Nov 18th 2016, 3:04am)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, November 18th 2016, 8:32am

Just incase you did not know and did not read.

1. An email was sent to support.
2. Nothing was done about the issue, in fact it was worse than nothing. Complete incompetence was shown by a message that I found 15 days later saying it was a screw up on your/their part and that Princess Kaguyu will be sent and as you can tell by now. Zilch. Screwed up twice. How many chances does this game need before it gives what is owed? This is a poor performance.

3. You agree with someone and count one person as a plural to back up your statement, did you even read what they said?

Yesterday, 6:06pm
By Fang

Actually these Qilin are kinda over rated. Lots of ways to stop them.

Sylvis, (yumi stops the pans) Saviour carella. Rebound saddle, redmaw. If someone killed you in 3 turns thats pretty much complete luck of the draw (Like the old miz, mia 2-3 sr double crit rush turn 3). I have tried out these qilins and honestly. Fairys are much more stupid to deal with

So lets introduce you to Kings and Legends here. In no universe is running a deck with sylvis practical, In no universe will sylvis stop a Quilin. Carella i will give you that one, be it you are the next Yugi Muto who can draw from the heart of the cards. Rebound Saddles ? Sure, and only sure if you are a whale and have managed to waste vast amounts of money on a reliable percentage and even then you are in for a world of hurt, have you even seen the health on a Quilin? So in other words no. Pan nullifies Redmaw so again I need to tell you no.

What you are trying to do here is point to a banana and attempting to convince me that it is a bag of potato chips. Perhaps this works on other people, but you will not wake up early enough to fool this one.

And another fact to point out, your opinion is much less spread than mine. Count the numbers.

In Closing... Show me the fun Leonidas.

Ps. At the very least show me the card you draw before your 3rd turn that protects you from 56 Damage. Show me the card that stops the last 20- 32 Damage before your 4th turn. You say there are counters. I am waiting.

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "2liveNdie4" (Nov 18th 2016, 9:38am) with the following reason: Could not find a way to remove text into quotes with borders.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, November 18th 2016, 8:47am

Can you shorten your rant? All i read was banana 8|

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, November 18th 2016, 8:57am

It is addressed to the Mod who sees no point.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, November 18th 2016, 9:18am

Faeries are much easier to deal with imo, there is plenty counters that you can run in a balanced deck, while qilins even have a decent chance of beating a deck build to counter it.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Friday, November 18th 2016, 9:57am

How about instead of wall of text, tell us is short what happened and also give your ticket number?
Or we should ask support that this person from forum "2liveNdie4" is complaining about something and they should remember you? :P

• Activate Facebook

Friday, November 18th 2016, 10:08am

In short.here is your feedback.

Worst service and even worse playing experience. You can not fix either as you have lost your customer and you can not plan this games future.

Seeing other people sharing the same opinion on play experience should worry you.

That is if any of you get payed. Hope this helps you read between the lines better.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Friday, November 18th 2016, 10:15am

First of all, if someone is trying to help you - appreciate it, not be sarcastic and mean.
Got your feedback, really sorry that you feel this way but looks like no one can help you then.
Smile and have a nice day, no point in being so grumpy in front of a weekend ;)

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Friday, November 18th 2016, 1:45pm

Reply to 2livendie4 (not getting card/s also)

I would firstly like to point out the fact that synethsis cards are OP well at least some of them for example old school rush if you cant beat em join em then fairies came out so then again if you cant beat em join em now these quilins thing comes out if you cant beat em join em or think hard of a counter deck as a balanced deck that can handle these quilins and also fairy rush and that can compete a bit with vsing power decks. Like fang mentioned yumi stops pans and in a quilins deck you need a pan or two in deck more so two pans and even a potential nid 3cd.

I do agree though on your point with support team not giving you your card for that i feel sorry for you and i feel your pain. I am still owed multiple Cupid Chests to open to recieve cupid card tarot but i have not been fully compensated of this of what i am entitled to i think i am owed 2 or 3 cupids cant remember now as it has been a year or heading towards a year or two years at least since i have addressed the problem with support team but all i got as a response was that i am not entitled them or something else. I have all the proof from receipts and all stating that i recharged X amount and by doing so i should be entitled to at least minimum 2 - 3 cupids so for that point 2livendie4 i give you that point. But then again i agree with Lilpwnd you cant be rude to support team and expect fast acting results. Take for my example i had supplied evidence and proof that i am entitled more cupids i always been nice to support team etc and still i get no where. Sometimes its human error possibly that you dont get card but dont stress im sure if you have all you proof that you made gold recharge and didnt get your card im sure they can fix that one up more easier then they can with my case of multiple cupids you had to recharge 10k to recieve one cupid and it stacked up on top of each other i had recharged 100 - 200k gold i forget the amount but its all written in the emails exchanged with kal support team. It does however sadden me that kal support team dont fulfill their duties though to give correct cards out to correct people.

You really need to talk with respect though and not sarcasm. Kal does hear your words and i do think your problem not getting your card should be a support thing and not post here gives kal a bad name and like i said human error can happen here so no need to get cranky at kal staff. Give them a chance im sure theyll make good with you. You are right though this is a dying game. Sadly ppl end up quiting and lose interest. I have gotten that way at times in the past but kal has done something very good for me, I wont say here because its a personal issue but i will say it has helped me a lot. Just because quilins come out though also wont be stopping me recharge gold. I like a good challenge and ive not even vsed a quilin deck before im sure its not that hard. But then again i dont know what vip lvl you are lol. Enjoy the game :) and dont quit otherwise we wont have enough to play with thats when games get totally destroyed when everyone ends up quitting.

I do wish though kal would advertise their game more these days they could get new potential players and everyone have a enjoyable time. I really do hope kal does grow with popularity and audience as i do stand by kal a great deal. You also dont want ppl to remember you as a whinger on forums etc. Lots have ppl have whinged and ppl get bored and sick of it. Have a great day :)

MyNameJeff S5 Azrael (TheReal Jeff) :)

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Friday, November 18th 2016, 1:59pm

I dunno how you guys manage to not get sent stuff,,, ive had it a few times, just tell lilpwnd and give her yer ticket number, boom done, in your account! Stop being gingstas, hes a mong too who didnt get his stuff fer ages... Either that, or send the ticket to the right spot :)

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Friday, November 18th 2016, 2:11pm

Hello all,
We are willing to supply help when there are problems , there are although 2 ways of trying to gain support from us
1: You send a friendly private message where you describe the problem , add us a prt screen or a couple , give us the ticket number and why you should be entitled help with your support ticked (for example multiple times sended message but no reply) and a friendly question for help

2th way ( we wouldn't advise you this one but well its a possibility)
Talk into a rude way to us , complain about your problems into a unkind way and not asking us for support.

The 1st way of asking for supprt will most likely help you and give you a reply and some help with your problem.
The 2th way of asking for support will most likely be followed by no help and maybe even more consequences.

I hope i informed you all enough with this short instruction
Have a nice day all
Kind Regards,
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Friday, November 18th 2016, 4:37pm

Can someone sum up MynameJeffs long new book release in a matter of a couple words?

Or did Anyu just change his name?

• Activate Facebook

Friday, November 18th 2016, 5:29pm

Waaa waaaa waaa boo boo boo hoo give me free cards waaaa waaa don't like qillin waaa

Did I sum it up alright for you?

• Activate Facebook