You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 5:18pm

Master of Alchemy gm missed, can we get a new one soon?

It never popped, I assume because Lilpwnd was on vacation. Despite pestering in chat and discord it still didn't happen. Can we please get another in the next week or two?

A :panda: so Lilpwnd might like me too... ;(
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 6:06pm

yes combines are helpful but this event still isnt a biggy

this is why event list was removed coz everyone was bitching. can we just be grateful that we have other events. yes we miss this one but will come soon

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 6:37pm

We know that the event is missing , the event will find place somewhere , but like described on the event page dates can change.
Appoligices that the wrong date was noted but please have some patience
Kind Regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 6:52pm

I'm not btching about the missing event (just as vengance say in his/her useless post) because we know dates can change, but what Chamera and some of us ask about is: When will be the next Alchemy Lab event?

Let me reply to myself: You don't have ETA for the event.

So, I'll rewrite the question:

The new date for Alchemy Lab will be posted when anyone from staff get it?

No trying to being rude or a pain in the ass, but some of us work at that scheadule and can't log in everyday to check if suddenly it appears.

so we need to plan "small" events like this.

Anyway not matter the response, have a good day everyone :whistling:

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 7:33pm

i meant in the fact it has been in shoutbox a lot and now here.

just dont want event list to go.. AGAIN

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Wednesday, November 16th 2016, 5:43am

Yes, I'm not bitching at all, sorry if it came off that way. I was just ready for it so I am looking forward to it soon hopefully. A cool idea might be to see if you can get it to go like a week long.

I said in the shout box and discord since I think they have to activate it so I was just reminding them since Lilpwnd is on vacation. Easy to overlook stuff when your main is out.

A :panda: so Lilpwnd might like me too... ;(
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Friday, November 18th 2016, 1:54pm

Master of Alchemy

I like this event in somewhat but in somewhat i despise it. They say % bonus with backed up gold etc i done all the way up to 150% so calculated how much i spent on this event. Trying to desperately combine a godlike sylvi bladesoul i had 13 legendaries and i did all 2 card combines and even recharged gold after gold to keeep going to try and combine it but the % bonus doesnt actually mean anything in my experience because a bonus % of 150 would surely combine it but not at all. Not to mention i bought all or most of those leg sylvis at 200+ gold each so thats 2600 worth of gold in itself wasted on sylvi bladesouls then on top the gold recharged to back up % bonus and all. All up this event wasted more then 5k gold of mine way more than 5k and is very misleading when it mentions % bonus and backed up with gold etc. Hey i might be missing something but i done what i thought was needed to get the % bonus but it was nulled. Never again will i be recharging gold and using it to backup % bonus for chance to combine gl etc not at all ever again i learnt the hard way.

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 2:39pm

When it says a bonus of 150%, that is whatever the rate of combining is, multiplied by 150%.
Imagine you are combining 2 legendaries at 10%. The bonus 150% would bring that up to 15%, because it's the amount and half again.
That's what the bonus percentage is.

• Activate Facebook