You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KingBast" started this thread

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 5:48pm

Dark Champion Extreme

The true history of the Dark Champion is unknown to many, but veteran Dark Champion and very able seaman Hans Lustenberger from Wankendorf (half an hour from the port city of Kiel) has been smoking noobs since 1997 when he invented the original game after stealing a vast array of traffic cones and wondering what to do with them when he went a bit senile. Not too senile to ever lose a game though as all of his cones are still standing and this is just a small part of his collection.

We recently tracked Hans down to ask him if he would like to take part in this exclusive event. We think he said yes and he certainly signed the contract, so all being well he will be there in his tin foil suit of armour ready to unleash his arsenal of smoke bombs, bear traps and noxious gasses at the lucky contenders who wish to ruin his twilight years by destroying his classic cone collection.

This unique once in a lifetime event will allow you unleash your rampant creativity because Googling "how to destroy a traffic cone" doesn't return any valuable advice. This is either because nobody has ever tried to destroy one before, or because they are indestructible. You will find out soon enough if you're not a Hähnchenpoopen.

November 5th will be your chance to pathetically attempt the defeating of the original Dark Champion in a live action game at Stadion der Freundschaft, Cottbus which kicks off at 13:37CET and ends when something goes horribly wrong and we all make a run for the exit. Tickets are on sale now and Hans has at least 200 traffic cones to destroy, so we are going to allow a total of 200 players to challenge him. Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis, and Hans said you'll all get served. Or at least that's what we think he said, he looked quite angry at the time.

No mounts are allowed in the arena in case they do a poo and all weapons will be inspected to ensure their suitability. If you bring flame throwers, please do not use more than 1 at any given turn. Cement mixers are allowed as the blue cones can be petrified, however you will need to completely destroy every traffic cone to win so making them turn into stone may put you at a disadvantage. Please be aware this this is a live action event and the killing or injuring of the Dark Champion will be frowned upon and could lead a criminal record if the police find out you did it.

More information when I get approval from the stadium to host war games there.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 5:54pm

bout time you piped up

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 6:10pm

Yeah had a busy day in Germany yesterday, trying to get Hans. I opened about 38 retirement home doors before I got him, total rip off so he better not the lose the match.

• Activate Facebook

• "Cummando" is male

Date of registration: Dec 29th 2015

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 7:19pm

This is forum spam, something what is against rules!, but my love (lilpwnd) don't even care so you wont be banned , no worries!

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 7:28pm

This is forum spam, something what is against rules!, but my love (lilpwnd) don't even care so you wont be banned , no worries!

Spam is something like "Click here to open 400 popup windows and install a browser plugin you didn't want". This is clearly a legitimate planned event which will bring lots of new players when it makes the news. Unfortunately though, you are banned from taking part in it. All you do is ruin this game and all I do is for the benefit of the community. This is why I am Unofficial Community Manager and you are not.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cummando" is male

Date of registration: Dec 29th 2015

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 7:31pm

benefit in comunity , you are guy without a life so you spam a forum same as sutch and anyu , i cant watch these craps anymore

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 7:36pm

In my humble opinion this 'spam' is quite hilarous in contary to your average forum post, cum :x

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Friday, October 21st 2016, 10:41am

benefit in comunity , you are guy without a life so you spam a forum same as sutch and anyu , i cant watch these craps anymore

My official response as unofficial community manager is that you are banned and won`t receive any attention until this is lifted. My unofficial response as unofficial community manager is are you serious? anyu? can you not even read... or was it someone else on your account that day? like yer dug? I often find my dug plays the game for me... or makes accounts up with the same name, even though thats not possible you utter galloping f...wit!

Or yer bro, was it someone else? like archcrow, yunno, same ip as you but you said it was yer boyfriend? lolz gayboy! Why dont you try finding elvis on facebook, or better yet, gary glitter ive heard yer not old enough so you might get a nod.... Maybe swerve trying to hunt n threaten girls though eh BIG MAN,,, saves the rest of us from thinking yer a little skoolgirl, with rainbow braces anna suger drop smile.......... You can`t do wurds fancy enough to progress anywhere here sonny jim, so i`ll allow you to slink off back under the ol rock you slippery squeezed yer way out from under,,, you geddit? Now schoo,,,, go on now....
  • Activate Facebook