You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 5:25pm

on behalf of Lilpwnd

Entries are now closed. Thanks for all the pictures submited.

(I am guessing rewards will be send out next week or so.)

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female
  • "Lilpwnd" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, October 31st 2016, 12:34pm

on behalf of Lilpwnd

Who authorized you to talk on my behalf?
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dragon (31.10.2016)

Dota2pro

Legendary

Monday, October 31st 2016, 2:45pm

on behalf of Lilpwnd

Who authorized you to talk on my behalf?

He is server 16 - They feel to be entitled special privileges.
#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, October 31st 2016, 4:48pm

no one did. just though seemings people have been asking about rewards that it should be said event is closed and rewards will come soon etc.

sorry for being helpful and saving you from people nagging you in mail. next time i wont try to help

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female
  • "Lilpwnd" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, October 31st 2016, 6:36pm

no one did. just though seemings people have been asking about rewards that it should be said event is closed and rewards will come soon etc.

sorry for being helpful and saving you from people nagging you in mail. next time i wont try to help
First of all announcement is saying when event is ending. Next thing well.. thank you for help but what you saying it's not really nice formulated sentence, because you telling me what should be said or not :P ?

And who said that someone is nagging me? :P
What I don't like here is you talking like you are part of the team or someone who was asked by me to say it - and you didn't, that's all.
Thank you for your help but just next time formulate your post different way, so it not sounds like you pretending that you are part of official team :)
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

EzanK (01.11.2016)

Dota2pro

Legendary

Monday, October 31st 2016, 10:01pm

Haha vengie, owneddd. Now go find something to whine about next.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cummando" is male

Date of registration: Dec 29th 2015

Monday, October 31st 2016, 10:49pm

VENG IS MY MAN!

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, October 31st 2016, 11:28pm

The correct way to approach this if you are trying to be helpful would be something like this.

The last day to submit all entries is on October 21, 2016 at 11:59 PM as shown on page 1.

When you say on behalf, you are taking words from her mouth with her authorization!

Also no one gave you consent to put my name or their name in your signature, and when you put wrong information it just makes you look like a clown.

Please remove that signature!

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, October 31st 2016, 11:45pm

well. cummando made a post saying who was winners then i realised wasnt closed so decided 'why not be helpful' and i just get thrown back in my face.

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, October 31st 2016, 11:49pm

There was nothing wrong with being helpful, lilpwnd thanked you for that. but you need to understand that the way you did it was wrong.

"thank you for help but what you saying it's not really nice formulated sentence, because you telling me what should be said or not :P ?"

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Monday, October 31st 2016, 11:52pm

Yeah veng, your sig is so stupid. What rhymes with s
ag???pretty much sums up what vengie is. Hurrr tag team champs guys

#NoJusticeForCheaters

8|
  • Activate Facebook