You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 9:49pm

Sacred Touch

When a creature is petrified, damaged and dropped below 14 life, Sacred Touch kills them when the heal would have kept them alive if it went before the dispel. This makes it ALOT less useful since pet is the main thing it's there to counter. Can we get this fixed?

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 9:59pm

Skill description literally says: Removes 1 negative effect with the longest duration from target friendly creature and restore 5 life to it. Heal is supposed to work after dispel, not the opposite, sadly there's nothing to be fixed.

KaL gave me cancer but who cares >:v
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cummando" is male

Date of registration: Dec 29th 2015

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 10:58pm

Imao i love posts like this

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 10:59pm

Skill description literally says: Removes 1 negative effect with the longest duration from target friendly creature and restore 5 life to it. Heal is supposed to work after dispel, not the opposite, sadly there's nothing to be fixed.

Lol, if everything went by how it was worded on the retranslated again card this game would be totally different(and horrible).
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 11:56pm

Lol, if everything went by how it was worded on the retranslated again card this game would be totally different(and horrible).
Any examples please? Can't think of any but I don't say they don't exist, I'm just too lazy to go and check it :>

Pretty sure that effects order wasn't translated wrong, this what is before and after 'and' is hard to mess up even for retarded translator ^^

I was going to bring some lively and interesting example story but I gave up in half. Dear sweet God, all hail laziness. But to sum up my never-see-daylight-writing:

I understand why you would like it tho buuuuut I'm mage~~
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 2:01am

Why make a thread about this? Its common sense. If you sac touch a stoned card under 14 life its going to die.
It dispells a negative effect, then the healing comes second.

Whats next??? Hurrr why doesnt my sensie strike first when attacking another creature with first strike.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dota2pro" (Oct 9th 2016, 4:00am)

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 3:38pm

lively and interesting example story
Lively first, then interesting, right? Not at the same time cos, you know, wording...
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 3:47pm

lively and interesting example story
Lively first, then interesting, right? Not at the same time cos, you know, wording...
Grammar Nazi at its finest~~ In my language it makes sense :S
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, October 14th 2016, 5:39am

Any examples please? Can't think of any but I don't say they don't exist, I'm just too lazy to go and check it :>

Pretty sure that effects order wasn't translated wrong, this what is before and after 'and' is hard to mess up even for retarded translator ^^

I was going to bring some lively and interesting example story but I gave up in half. Dear sweet God, all hail laziness. But to sum up my never-see-daylight-writing:

I understand why you would like it tho buuuuut I'm mage~~

Most examples have already been fixed, such as Lily Rangebane's - Attacks twice the first turn (no it actually does every turn)

All I'm saying is this would help Priest be valid again, especially with the flood of mages of late. Almost every GS team runs at least 2. From a design perspective the skill fails what it needs to do since Priest has to depend on mastery to use it again, while Mages have Mastery, Djinn and Meditation to redo pet.
  • Activate Facebook