You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 12:08am

Make More Saddles

any chance with the higher our lvl stable the more saddles we can make at once, so lvl 5 is 1 saddle, lvl 10 is you can make 2 at a time, 15 is 3 at a time (3 slots) and lvl 20 is 4? would really help players who have multiple saddles they need to lvl up

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 10:15am

Just coz u cant make a good saddle and stage ur horse to at least level 1 :heart::love:

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 10:38am

but stupid saddle can't, it will work till his owner will die pfff

Actually in 2v2 and 4v4. if the saddle is a buff (Aka Kaynies +1 attack to all saddle) If he dies the saddle still works till entire team dies. Only saddle that wont work on death is rebound. (Even inspire works when your dead if your hand has something to cd even tho you cant play) I, however, Do not know if distraction saddle works when owner is dead

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 12:03pm

but stupid saddle can't, it will work till his owner will die pfff

Actually in 2v2 and 4v4. if the saddle is a buff (Aka Kaynies +1 attack to all saddle) If he dies the saddle still works till entire team dies. Only saddle that wont work on death is rebound. (Even inspire works when your dead if your hand has something to cd even tho you cant play) I, however, Do not know if distraction saddle works when owner is dead
Surely that needs to be fixed then for thats an unfair advantaged to the non deads....... I agree that saddles are for the whales and if you can kindly give me lots of elixers so i can make more that would be swell :)
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 2:50pm

well actually your wrong, saddles for everyone

i got me a staged 1 horse and only last night i made a godlike saddle that has a chance to cure all friendly units 3 hp, i also have an epic +1 attack to all friendly creature and a rare rebounding

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 2:54pm

and the most broken saddle even comes in rare rarity. get a rebound, max it and you are good to go

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 3:43pm

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 8:11pm

Oh Chandra or Liliana... yes i use fae but i dont snipe. If you actually been paying attention you will notice that every season i can afford to stable horse for the month and that i have been using power a lot more. So please quit crying, or simply do it somewhere else.

Holla

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cummando" is male

Date of registration: Dec 29th 2015

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 8:14pm

damn you veng how many times i need to tell you that chandra and lilianna are same person... you never listen to me :(

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 5:52pm

damn you veng how many times i need to tell you that chandra and lilianna are same person... you never listen to me :(
Theres loads of them in that house,,,,but i defo know that those two girls are not the same person, So you are wrong wee man,,, but its cool, you can get over it real quick by doing other things ;(
  • Activate Facebook