You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 12:03pm

Yep, i expect that would be the correct thing to do, send out all the things we cant have from quests eg stars, brewmasters, the lot , just until its fixed then we can work for um again :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 8:21pm

It would be the right thing to do, but they clearly aren't doing it. Just like I'm not topping up for anything ever again. They can shove this game where the sun don't shine then blame China for having a sore bum.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, October 7th 2016, 12:26pm

What's the email address for Fire Elemental, I will politely ask them to send the stuff out given how busy you all are, and I'll do it for free so no need to worry about your profit margins.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Friday, October 7th 2016, 12:54pm

No worries I'm taking care of this :)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, October 7th 2016, 1:19pm

Excellent, I can't speak Chinese anyway. Thanks.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "massaro" is male
  • "massaro" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 1:47pm

when we get brewmaster gl ?

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 4:45pm

Lilpwnd said she was checking messages against accounts on Friday, so I expect we will get it on Monday but you know what she's like. Could be a Friday in November if she's busy threatening the world with angry panda's, but I expect it will be Monday because she's getting better under mine and Sutch's guidance :P

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 8:49pm

But could that be a monday in november :O

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 9:26pm

It might not even be this year, that's what makes the game so exciting.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 10:16pm

Let's have a quick vote, do you think Brewmaster will arrive in your inbox:=

A) Just after Demadrend's update ticker for the Odin event (so we know how we're doing even though it's already done) is added to the forum.
B) Sometime before the update on the Chaotic Wastes bug that we were told we would be kept informed about. *cough* Compensation for those who paid gold and didn't cheat the system.
C) This Monday, This Year, Unspecified Hour.
D) Approximately 24 to 48 days after negotiations commenced.
E) Way before glingsta gets the stuff they owe him narrowly avoiding complete mental breakdown.
F) When Kaynie says so.

I'm voting D, though F has merit.

Neinometer

99.999%

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Oct 15th 2016, 10:22pm)

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 11:37pm

im voting d.e and f. c is hopeful

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 12:02am

Well kaynie doesnt care about anyone but himself. Pretty soon alenka will be stayin at her parents.
Imma go with G. Better shot at getting stronger with anyu before anything gets fixed.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:22am

C. gets my Vote

Hope this issue gets fixed before the Halloween Quests arrive

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:26am

Me too, it's been around for way too long now and Brewmaster isn't all we've missed out on because of it. Looking forward to the Halloween events.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:29am

... I asked you all to sent info to me until Friday 21.10, so it means that I will check stuff after...

• Activate Facebook

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:30am

After what, the inevitable death of the sun? Dema voted Monday, get your finger out :P

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:43am

You actually said the 14th, not the 21st both in the thread you made and your reply to my mail. Just saying.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:45am

Dema can vote, but he is the who asked me to get those info from you guys and who will be helping me with checking accounts :) so thank you for telling me what to do and when, but I will organize my working time by myself :)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:48am

You actually told us what you were doing and when. Send your details before Friday 14th (note the 14tth, check your post if you don't believe me) and I will check them. Now it's the 21st, cool story bro.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:50am

Jesus... I looked on next Friday, I'm still half asleep and doing stuff for Catching Fire. It was until 14.10 ... My mistake, you will forgive me or you will be this horrible pain since monday morning?

• Activate Facebook