You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Irwan135" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2016

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 2:14pm

please make permanent use horse mount no rent expired

if that wish dream fullfilled ,we old player can focus saddle and everyone same idea with me right ?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 2:20pm

Would be kind of nice but think of all the legendary rank horses and stuff. everyone would be using brimstones since we get them free.

Because of this there has to be some cost to keeping them fed i feel...

(I still use an epic rank horse because its cheap)

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 4:35pm

It won't come true. Because this game is all about making.money or they will die.

The only way to get large amount of gold is via recharge. Which is the game only source of income, hence the weekly revharge promo. Dungeon don't give much gold.

Also if you spend gold in ah. They become rubies. So there is no gold circulation. Ruby is a useless currency. I feel this is the biggest flaw. Because there is like really no way to make gold.

• Activate Facebook