You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kanco69696" is male
  • "Kanco69696" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2016

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 3:26am

archrow n matel got 15k from the choatic waste i hear someone say it :X
someone told i have 100 yrs so have i?
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 3:27am

i know i did 4 legit runs with the chaotic waste tickets from the elyrian tourney last night didnt know other groups of ppl were cheating and exploiting a bug that kinda sucks hope this all gets sorted out
Damn, I was using tickets too, shame on me :S

BTW Can you fix the Map Quests glitch for ppl lvl 76 +

I already missed a leg free card event and chests cuz of this. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 4:22am

i know i did 4 legit runs with the chaotic waste tickets from the elyrian tourney last night didnt know other groups of ppl were cheating and exploiting a bug that kinda sucks hope this all gets sorted out
Damn, I was using tickets too, shame on me :S

BTW Can you fix the Map Quests glitch for ppl lvl 76 +

I already missed a leg free card event and chests cuz of this. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

i know right and i think its lvl 75+ cause i had no map quest for chest today either so i only got the sealed league chest
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 6:00am

KAL is better than ROM. KAL has given us so many good free forum events, like Tourney of the Champions, where you could get great goodies for free, or Creating card event, Story Teller, etc. Plus the Christmas daily login reward gave more than a half black opal. The recharging events been amazing here too, you think ROM would give you 120% extra gold and an Awaneked calista for recharging 30k? It happened just after awakened units hit the game, so the event was super-op. And btw. ROM reduced daily login rewards too due to ppl complaining too much, so.. no excuse for anyone exploiting the bug.
Ahh so that is why KAL gold is more expensive than ROM gold because KAL is better (for people who recharge 30k). Makes sense. I don't particularly think the events make KAL better, but as you have a good chance of winning competition based ones I can see why you do. Not logged into ROM for over a year, but my point still stands that they treated their players as valuable assets, not just cash cows.

Actually if you would ask RoM players they say KaL is better, if you ask KaL players they think RoM is better - the grass is elsewhere always greener. I think there is not a big difference between their and our customer support, but i think KaL has less major bugs imo. I can remember when ppl duplicated cards in rom via AH, they fixed the bug but let ppl keep what they duplicated, huge slap in the face for everyone who did not abuse it, also they had great security flaws where ppl could change a few numbers in their login link to get access to other accounts. Some ppl got their accounts completly destroyed and nothing got restored, great game over there right? Also they had a player who worked on volunteer base for them similar as nerazim here, but the player there got somehow access to the database and manipulated a lot of things, send out opals to his friends ect. It only became public due to his desire to make the shady things that were done by gamefuse there public, like GM Monster giving himself all kinds of gold and good cards to compete vs normal players and encourage them to recharge to stay competitive. What happened in kal so far? Soulsummoner and this bug. Would choose KaL over RoM any day again. I just hope they find a statisfying solution for everyone here to fix this.

P.S: KaL gold ls not more expensive, i read that multiple times already but i think their system might confuse you as you buy kong creds or gamefuse points for the money which you then exchange into gold, if the exchange rate of their own currencies to gold would be 1:1 you would be right, but its something like 1 cred:0.65 gold or so, last time i compared KaL was a lot cheaper.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Sep 2nd 2016, 6:42am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 7:18am

Blizzard can afford to ban hundreds of thousands of users for two reasons;
One, you buy most of their games up front. They get their money, so what you do after that doesn't matter.
Two, they have a support team that can manage a user base of more than a few hundred players. Quite a bit more.

Compare that to KaL,where it's 100% microtransactions. Meaning that if you get rid of a player, you lose that source of continued income.
And there is no live support, and the email support doesn't resolve anything, anyway.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 7:39am

Blizzard can afford to ban hundreds of thousands of users for two reasons;
One, you buy most of their games up front. They get their money, so what you do after that doesn't matter.
Two, they have a support team that can manage a user base of more than a few hundred players. Quite a bit more.

Compare that to KaL,where it's 100% microtransactions. Meaning that if you get rid of a player, you lose that source of continued income.
And there is no live support, and the email support doesn't resolve anything, anyway.

So you suggest them to just ban the free players and low vips as they are not much income anyways? I dont think the population nor how much ppl spend or not spend can be used as an excuse here. Gamigo has to find a solution, doesnt matter if ban, removal of the items or compensation for the ppl who did not cheat, as long as the solution evens out things again. You cant just give ppl a free ride just because they pay or because the pop is low anyways or will i be allowed now to make multiple accounts and feed myself with them since i am a whale and they dont wanna lose my income and the playerbase is low anyways right? In no other game they would even hestitate to swing the ban hammer, you guys exploited an bug on purpose to use a premium feature for free. I still think the best way would be to send ppl the bill and let them choose if they want their accs back or not as they knew how much a run in chaotic wastes costs normally and with exploiting the bug they knew exactly it could come out and that there could be consequences.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 8:04am

ask blizzards players- they ban hundred thousands of bug users
and most of the people here that abused that bug knew exactly that it was a bug
Take a look at Pokemon Go. and his 10 millions players dropped/banned...

I just had 30 acc with lvl cap, no biggies X(
  • Activate Facebook

GGWP

Good

• "GGWP" is male

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 11:56am

nah we have the proof u got 15k gold from the bug
sadly i dun scrrenshot it n the 1 who say it is in ur guild :x
GGWP! ITS ALL DONE BY ME :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kanco69696" is male
  • "Kanco69696" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2016

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:04pm

nah we have the proof u got 15k gold from the bug
sadly i dun scrrenshot it n the 1 who say it is in ur guild :x
i didnt
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:23pm

This is hilarious, people throwing each other under the bus.

There is no need for you to comment if you abused the bug or not, Dema/Lilp will find out who did, for all we know, anyone could be lying. I'm already unbanned, so it shows I'm fine.

Just allow them to do what they need to do, soon all will be shown.

All I'd like to know is what will be the punishment for those who did it, and will those who didn't do it get any sort of compensation?

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:28pm

Conor so far no info about it, but for sure we will explain everything when all will be clear.

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:42pm

Thank-you!

• Activate Facebook

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 1:37pm

KAL is better than ROM. KAL has given us so many good free forum events, like Tourney of the Champions, where you could get great goodies for free, or Creating card event, Story Teller, etc. Plus the Christmas daily login reward gave more than a half black opal. The recharging events been amazing here too, you think ROM would give you 120% extra gold and an Awaneked calista for recharging 30k? It happened just after awakened units hit the game, so the event was super-op. And btw. ROM reduced daily login rewards too due to ppl complaining too much, so.. no excuse for anyone exploiting the bug.
Ahh so that is why KAL gold is more expensive than ROM gold because KAL is better (for people who recharge 30k). Makes sense. I don't particularly think the events make KAL better, but as you have a good chance of winning competition based ones I can see why you do. Not logged into ROM for over a year, but my point still stands that they treated their players as valuable assets, not just cash cows.

Actually if you would ask RoM players they say KaL is better, if you ask KaL players they think RoM is better - the grass is elsewhere always greener. I think there is not a big difference between their and our customer support, but i think KaL has less major bugs imo. I can remember when ppl duplicated cards in rom via AH, they fixed the bug but let ppl keep what they duplicated, huge slap in the face for everyone who did not abuse it, also they had great security flaws where ppl could change a few numbers in their login link to get access to other accounts. Some ppl got their accounts completly destroyed and nothing got restored, great game over there right? Also they had a player who worked on volunteer base for them similar as nerazim here, but the player there got somehow access to the database and manipulated a lot of things, send out opals to his friends ect. It only became public due to his desire to make the shady things that were done by gamefuse there public, like GM Monster giving himself all kinds of gold and good cards to compete vs normal players and encourage them to recharge to stay competitive. What happened in kal so far? Soulsummoner and this bug. Would choose KaL over RoM any day again. I just hope they find a statisfying solution for everyone here to fix this.
P.S: KaL gold ls not more expensive, i read that multiple times already but i think their system might confuse you as you buy kong creds or gamefuse points for the money which you then exchange into gold, if the exchange rate of their own currencies to gold would be 1:1 you would be right, but its something like 1 cred:0.65 gold or so, last time i compared KaL was a lot cheaper.

Actually if you would ask RoM players they say KaL is better, if you ask KaL players they think RoM is better - the grass is elsewhere always greener. I think there is not a big difference between their and our customer support, but i think KaL has less major bugs imo. I can remember when ppl duplicated cards in rom via AH, they fixed the bug but let ppl keep what they duplicated, huge slap in the face for everyone who did not abuse it, also they had great security flaws where ppl could change a few numbers in their login link to get access to other accounts.
ROM let players keep the cards from Soul Summoner bug, probably because it wasn't going to change the dynamic much and I am sorry but I think bugs are the responsibility of the developers. I respect their decision to take it on the chin. What happened here on KAL was a half arsed attempt to undo the damage. A lot of people got to keep their buggy Soul Summoner cards and everyone else had theirs taken back. That's a fairer solution? You either take them all back or don't bother. ROM had the sense not to bother. Clearly the latest bug exploit does change the dynamic and is a lot more serious a concern. Still the result of stupidity, I am calling it a bug but it was a blatant oversight. Considering there was a similar loophole before to get more dragon lair attempts (which you conveniently forgot to mention) then I have no real sympathy for Gamingo here, if anyone is to blame they are near the top of the list.
Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 4:30pm

Lol kaynie talking about banning people for 100 weeks hahathats 2 years way to kill the game. They won't reward us or compensate and if hey did it be like 50k silver or some crap reward that is always given out or they will make us do pvp for 1 gold every 10 points....lolololololol is rather get no reward than the crap they will offer no offense Chandra but you waste a lot of time making this forum thread

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 6:13pm

conor? you want compensation for doing sht?

if game gives out compensation for a hour ban or so to check your acc for rewards etc, they have to give everyone stage 3 horse as when there was a bug u cud feed as much fodder as u want, they knew and did nothing.

so if you 'compensate' for them waiting for what? an hour or so to be un-banned, i would like my horse to be a stage 3 champions destrier

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 7:43pm

I'm on about for those who gained from it, there was some who did it and most likely didn't have their rewards removed.

Before you said all have been removed, Soul Summoner glitch took forever to fix, and I swear some people even still have their god cards from it.

There was been many bugs and glitches, none of which I have taken part in, I don't need to cheat or exploit stuff, such as yourself.

Your comment about my compensation is only because you wouldn't get any. My compensation wasn't just due to the down time, but more of the free rewards someone got when they shouldn't have.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 7:44pm

which were removed

:)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 8:14pm

Question for Lilpwnd/Dema,

Why where some people banned, some had rewards earned removed and some had everything they had removed? Just curious why people got different treatment, I understand some did more runs than others but still would be nice to know why.

So you've not kept anything that you gained from Chaotic Wastes at all? (Not like you''d openly admit it if you did though)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 8:36pm

coz they used tickets?

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cummando" is male

Date of registration: Dec 29th 2015