You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Boyke23" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Friday, August 26th 2016, 5:47pm

nerf modesty

When does modesty get nerfed , Card is 10 times more broken than aurora was and look how much bs that card got. aurora got nerfed big time because o lord forbid rush works... now with people having over 80 life rush is death anyway. But modesty just chanced the meta of the game and only the real whales can do something against it but all the dolphins , clownfish and free players are screwed.

Im pretty sure im not the only one who thinks modesty needs a nerf so maybe if enough people react on this post it will give the devs something to think about and maybe do something about that card.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Friday, August 26th 2016, 6:03pm

Rush is not dead yet. I still play rush and faeries.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 26th 2016, 6:11pm

i am agreeing with this

either nerf him and give 2 fire ruby compensation etc

or remove pan from our servers and give us the pvp skills we want

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, August 26th 2016, 6:48pm

yes it needs a nerf and it probably would have been last year but as of this year they made the rule that they were not ever going to nerf anymore cards......soooo yeah......sad day

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 26th 2016, 7:03pm

remove pan and give us pvp skills then, coz as free players, unless u mage with tempest and scorch handy, your done for

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 9:54pm

nerf fairies not modesty

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 10:53pm

I agree with modesty nerf!!!!

We know nothing, nor do we know even just this, that we know nothing.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 11:14pm

keep Modesty the way he is

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 12:50am

Curious to why do u think that alenka?

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 12:54am

take all the modesty for black opal ^^. makes no sense a card can make awaken card useless.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 1:19am

Modesty is a dolphins best friend imo, ofc it sucks for free players and low VIPs who do not have it cuz the card is op as fk, but these people are usually far away from being competitive anyways. I wonder how some of the people who complain about Modesty, even tho they have it would want to beat someone like Thrasy if the Card would not exist. If anyone should want Modesty removed then its the mega whales, since they benefit the fewest from him as Modesty kinda neutralizes the Card quality advantage they have.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Aug 28th 2016, 1:26am)

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 10:33am

Give us the spells that we all want XD

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 12:24pm

agreed, mod needs a nerf or g2g >.>
The card has made some people lazy that have it to just play a game of "keep mod alive".
Or when people are having op matches till this one card hits the field and the usual "well this is gg." goes trough your head.
1 card should not be a way for people to just win it imo and i know from others that have mod that the game has become stale for them.
(and no this is not me being salty cus i didnt go for it xD this is just my opinion from my vantage point)

OR no nerf and just give us the pvp skills we didnt get cause with cards that are out now and some that are about to get released they are needed to even out the playing field for any vip status imo.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 1:23pm

I dont mind a nerf or removal, it will just make the game easier for me, but i think what makes this game stale and people lazy are rebound saddles. They should get nerfed or removed too.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 1:45pm

rebound is op, yes, specialy at 100% and it has taken a toll mostly vs rush strategies. heck if it makes people happy go for it xD used to play more agresive myself before we got saddles like these (and sold some cards that got trolled by it...)
I myself mostly use it to reduce getting spammed in my face (do not like getting swarmed!) and for vs rush off course +to cushion the more defensive playstyle ive adapted too cause of it.
Can run cards to substitute for the effect if it does get removed anyway and/or alter playstyle around it.
if they do remove or nerf it tho then i want some saddles back that i put in it >.>

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 3:12pm

Rebound is not only OP against rush, it's OP against everything. I wouldn't even call it OP, it's simply broken. It totally fcks cards like awakened calista, demon hunter azrael, volante, velyn etc. Modesty can be nuked or hit by SD. The saddle is always there and most of the ppl using it have it on like 76% chance, that means my cards are usually dead in like 2 turns. T_T It helps people who can't win the field too much. Definitelly way more broken than Mody.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 3:44pm

but that is the thing about rebound in mod meta lol
a lot of cards get turned into something simular to an ogre hercule that just get pulverised by an awakened cali or azrael, meaning you lose field and sometimes need to waste nukes to deal with tricky situations, leaving you totaly burned out of cards. So u end up needing back up like: use rebound to deal with the field and stuff comming your way while u can nuke mod so you can turn your fake ogre hercules into actual usefull cards again.
Yes u can make shield wards and arctic barriers but those are so hard to obtain for some >.> took me forever to get the ones i have myself and they still need to be upgraded before they can be of any use.
So imo rebound can go but nerf mod or something to even things out again.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 5:15pm

modesty is a stupid card. what is the point in recharging for black opal and making a really nice awakened elite when modesty makes it useless?

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 5:23pm

modesty is a stupid card. what is the point in recharging for black opal and making a really nice awakened elite when modesty makes it useless?

thats actually what I like about modesty, mercy and other virtues/tarots. It keeps the "balance" between dolphins, that buy the decent tarots and virtues and might have 1-2 awakends and the whales who have a deck full stacked of tarots, virtues and plenty awakend elites. If tarots and virtues wouldn't be so OP whales would facestomp the dolphins all day, every day.
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 6:51pm

If you remove Modesty, can you remove Rebounding Saddle?

I've got other ones I wish to use and can't because everyone else is running rebounding.

If you was to remove Modesty, I'd like something good in order to replace it because it is the best card.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook