You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ley

Good

• "Ley" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2016

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 12:39pm

This Is A Reason To Stop Supporting This Game.

A while back we had the chance to buy a specific pack that the description stated was a PLANES ONLY Pack. It wasn't. I Attempted to contact LilPwnd.

As you can see I did not receive a reply. You can see that dates between my first two attempts at reaching out. I do think that waiting so long shows just how much patience I can have.

Today, I tried again. There's another pack that states it's PLANES only.
I am reading correctly, correct? First line says that it is ONLY PLANES cards, correct?

Does that look like it's ONLY PLANES?

When I first attempted to contact LilPwnd, I asked for Clarification. Was the description bugged? Incorrectly worded? Now I am skipping the Private Messages because the last time I tried it failed. I am asking for the gold back for this last purchase because the item was not as described. I am asking why I couldn't get a response to my first attempt.

There is absolutely no reason to support a game that doesn't support you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ley" (Aug 21st 2016, 12:49pm) with the following reason: I HATE mispelling names, I took the 'e' ot of LilPwnd.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "xdesiondash" is male

Date of registration: Dec 29th 2015

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 12:53pm

its not a bug you get only 1 planes card in epic/leg for + 1 epic from other classes in your case human but you can get elfs undead etc

• Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 12:57pm

I point to the pack description. It states 'ONLY Contains PLANES Cards, Contains at least 1 Epic, May contain Legendary cards'

It's in the second screen shot.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ley" (Aug 21st 2016, 1:03pm) with the following reason: typed the description backwards, corrected.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:05pm

Sorry still not a good enough reason to stop supporting the game lilpwn is the only gm right now she is busy with more important things than to deal with that crap it's not a big deal it seems like you noticed it the first time if you weren't happy then why would you buy another pack

• Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:17pm

The first time I thought there was a bug in the description.

I inquired on the 27th of July, asking if I could get a redo considering what I stated. Being told no would have lead to a discussion on getting the description fixed. I inquired about it again on the 15th of August, which is a little over two weeks. I understand being busy and having a lot on the working plate, but I think over two weeks is adequate to get some form of response.

Even an 'ok, we will look into it' would have been satisfactory to get something underway; which it wasn't.

Now there is another pack with the same description, and the same results. Had the results been different, I wouldn't have made this thread as I would have found the description to be matching the results. However that wasn't.

As far as I see it, if K&L can leave up faulty descriptions multiple times (considering that this is my second time at bat like this) then they don't really care. Because if they cared, my inquiry would have had a response. In my eyes that makes this company untrustworthy, which is a reason alone to stop feeding them money of any kind.
  • Activate Facebook

TerenceHill

Legendary

• "TerenceHill" is male

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:41pm

Greetings from the German Forum. :) They lie deliberately to ensure that more people are buying these packages . There are several other examples of false descriptions.

--Not only do I not know the answer, I don't even know what the question is--
  • Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:42pm

That's just extremely sad to hear. Perhaps we can get something done about it?

• Activate Facebook

TerenceHill

Legendary

• "TerenceHill" is male

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:50pm

Previously, there was one option that was successful against: Several extremely high casher must work together to threaten with an accusation in court. Otherwise, I 've also had success with putting the support under massive pressure for month.

--Not only do I not know the answer, I don't even know what the question is--
  • Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 11:31am

I just wanted to give this thread a bump so that maybe since LilPwnd and Demadrend have been somewhat active that they will finally respond in a pm or here.

• Activate Facebook