You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 12:03am

Battlements and blocking

I was fighting a battlement and noticed the weirdest thing; my enemy's Mercy blocked. I know that it doesn't say block, but that's the weird part. The yellow shield popped up and no damage was dealt.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 9:17am

screenshot shows nothing, ur nid is not to be seen anymore and you do not show the mercys buffs. Your nid could have been weakend or the mercy could have an armour buff.

• Activate Facebook

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 2:38pm

It took a turn to scroll up to find it. The nid was killed by the mercy. Battlements time goes no matter what, it's not like pve or tower where you can sit and take your time.
Plus, even if it had been weakened, MERCY SETS THE ATTACK TO 1. Mercy's buff was just command heroic. It's turn 3, if she had armor, I would have mentioned that as relevant. I'm sorry I was unable to screenshot the yellow shield, it only took place over a millisecond.
I wouldn't waste your time if this hadn't happened, but thanks for doubting .

• Activate Facebook