You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 9:01pm

I am guessing when they did their cost benefit analysis they found that a small community with a few mega spenders makes more money than a large one with medium to little spenders. Smart business decision if thats the case....I wont hate....gotta make that $$$$$. NOthing personal but they dont care about ya over the GREEN BILLS! lol

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 9:26pm

The problem with the PVP ones wasn't that they were OP, but that they changed the Meta too much - ie, they were way too easy to obtain so everyone and their mother was running a whole bunch of them. Basically, it made it way too easy for free players to defeat the massively expensive whale cards, so they couldn't make as much money out of it :P

Fairy rush does that easily enough

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 5:15pm

I am guessing when they did their cost benefit analysis they found that a small community with a few mega spenders makes more money than a large one with medium to little spenders. Smart business decision if thats the case....I wont hate....gotta make that $$$$$. NOthing personal but they dont care about ya over the GREEN BILLS! lol
yup thats correct. This month when they do their P & L analysis they should see the numbers dropping, all the whales on s16 including mehas stopped charging. KAL sales for July 2016 will be below average and will continue at this rate , their finance department will look into the sales and question why actual isn't hitting the budget and behind forecast.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hydra" (Aug 7th 2016, 5:24pm)

• Activate Facebook