You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Friday, July 29th 2016, 12:44am

Fake 4's

Multi accounting is cheating, i have been harping on this for months, with the new rules it shows it is allowed, my problem has never been pple using alts, its using alts to boost themselves in pvp, one of the main offenders of this is making a big stink about fake 4's.

Fake 4's are not ranked, they are only done because alts cant get fights in normal pvp. I see no issue with this. Unlike in 2's and in ones where people boost members of their guild, so they can win more gold, and then make post, when you see the post list you can clearly see who is cheating because they cant fight their way out of a paperbag.

So lets ask the mods, Are we allowed to do fake 4s? Is this a rule violation? I do not see how it is in any way shape or form, even then we could be practicing deck draws for our guild showdown decks, I would like to file a complaint against loludied for continued unfounded harassment. Oh wait i cant say that, wait yes i can he can post my public chats on his profile page, so he is still the greater offender. Peace Dota, stop stalking me.

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Friday, July 29th 2016, 12:50am

complete bullshit. You do this because it counts for quests, and you pvp points.

And now you are abusing the system for the comp event for gold per point.

You gain rewards for doing this along with CP so dont try to make excuses for your cheating.

Edit: If it was for deck draws, ud host it under Practice. So up yours

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, July 29th 2016, 12:55am

lol loludied you are hilarious , i hope u know that the gold for pvp only counts for 1v1 and 2v2 and not 4v4 , i am asking you again how do i gain cp from 4v4 only if there is a cp event on which is only at certain days and at certaim times so well u are talking bullshit with youre statement thanks
you are complaining because people try to actually get their dailys done because they cannot find a single fight in 1v1 or 2v2 or have to wait for 10k seconds , please tell me how it can be wrong to help people out who cannot find a single 1v1 or 2v2 fight

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 12:31am

LuckyStar member confirmed they use multi acccounts to collect the gold from dailies and events then max bid on low ranked cards - 1k gold for epics, etc...it turns into gems which used for packs and other goods.

So incase Lilpwned or any mod couldnt figure out why they would waste time mass 4v4s and abuse the system with the use of multiple accounts. Just one of the select rewards.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook