You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dota2pro

Legendary

• "Dota2pro" started this thread

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 6:07pm

multi accounts not being enforced

The mods on this game do not enforce the Rules of its against to use multi accounts.

Amazing, just simply amazing. Any other rules that dont apply due to a dying player base? Should i add the screen shots here so the people multi boxing

AS OF THE PAST 2 WEEKS - Disregaurding anything prior to that

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 8:21pm

According to the rules just published, it's not actually against the rules to use multiple accounts... they simply ask us not to do it...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 11:11pm

So it IS okay for multi accounts to give themselves free boosts in pvp and tournaments?
Nevermind, I just read the rules post. That means I get to still mock users who do lose to themselves and get advantage in tour and pvp.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CheyChey" (Jul 27th 2016, 11:16pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 12:19am

Where are the rules recently published? Many german companies have the same policy so ill be interested to see if this one actually has something different.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Injustice" has been banned

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 2:25am

Where are the rules recently published? Many german companies have the same policy so ill be interested to see if this one actually has something different.
http://forum.kingsandlegends.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=18577
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 3:26am

Ok so rules state cannot use multi accounts for unique rewards... Lets take a look at this

Screenshot by Lightshot Lucky Star mass multi boxing for quest items for.... UNIQUE REWARD = LEGEND CARD/ getting CP.
This surrender to each other.

Screenshot by Lightshot Marcino/TheBane aka PAKIS using 2 whale accounts at the same time in PVP for pvp rank points that = RANK,GOLD,PVP MEDALS

All unique rewards.

Should I keep going? These are recent, im not including the stuff from past seasons. The person who i relied on to enforce these rules cannot be bothered by this it seems. Even with enough proof given If i could have access to time logs id post them too.

Lucky Star mocks the rules/moderators. When Support mass banned a month ago, people were taking it serious then they abused the "family" account rule. As an excuse to multi box AGAIN.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dota2pro" (Jul 28th 2016, 3:42am)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 5:31am

Ok they f@cked it a little true cos it's ranked, not counting anywhere just quest but yep it's against new rules that say - no fighting against your alt in pvp, they should mix teams better and then all ok but now they may blame only themself...
Second screen isn't against the rules hard to believe that i am defending Pakis but he is fighting with himself so f@ck me leave that sort of things alone, just no fighting lets call it same IPs against each other cos that's mostly gives opportunities of boost, here he worked on this two accounts so don't kill this game more with such things now like ban all multi...ps LOL about multi start searching in your guild cos some are there for sure maissac may say what he want but only one account is recharging gold high vip and DC they have every time at same time pfff

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Injustice" (Jul 28th 2016, 5:41am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 5:57am

This messes up tournaments, because they will sit there with their extra account in the room, so they benefit from players who don't show up, OR they surrender to their own account, which is what happened here (look at #9 and 10).

And I'm sure that the argument could be made that it's his brother, but he was bragging about markx being the dummy earlier that day

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 6:04am

This messes up tournaments, because they will sit there with their extra account in the room, so they benefit from players who don't show up, OR they surrender to their own account, which is what happened here (look at #9 and 10).

And I'm sure that the argument could be made that it's his brother, but he was bragging about markx being the dummy earlier that day
Yo CheyChey you make a alt and then say about benefits, it's more hard work than benefits, tournys like noone does, rewards suck and really alt owners draw their alts on tournys not cos they wanted just cos draw system did it but if you hate that so much, all alt owners may not show when draw themself on tourny and then maybe you will be less unhappy 8o
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 6:26am

I have multiple screen shots of LuckyStar doing this, with other members in there. The one logs onto multiple accounts at the same.
Still nothing goes said about this.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 11:50am

Ok so rules state cannot use multi accounts for unique rewards..

The rules actually don't say you can't use multi accounts for unique rewards - they simply call it unfair. Just because it's unfair, it doesn't mean they're actually going to punish anyone for it:

"1. Your Account

A Player can have usage of multiple Characters/Heroes and in some circumstances, also Accounts, but please check below for when and how, and don’t intend to cheat!

1. Using multiple characters or accounts to get an advantage over other players is mean and furthermore, cheating! Please refrain from doing so.
Respect the game and your fellow players by becoming the best from your own merit and skill."

This is in the form of a request, not a statement. It's not saying "Don't do this or else", it's saying "We don't really want you doing this but you and I both know we aren't going to do anything about it."
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 12:35pm

i am wondering how does this 4v4 benefit , only moment 4v4 benefits is at certain times at certain days of the week , i think it is a bit of sad to go screenshot everything which is happening , dads army did this also i don't see prt screens of them , if you have some deep rooted hate against a guild or certain people go fight them in arena not in forum but tell me if i am wrong i am interested into the benefits except for people to get some pvp dpne if there is noone to fight in arena

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

• "peaslee" is male
  • "peaslee" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 3:06pm

I dont mind other people useing others accounts but when it comes to pvp if its not the owner of the account it should only be aloud 5 pvp a day and not be able to be played in post season. Only the original owners ip address should be allowed to enter it in post season it would stop alot of the problems. Mabe u should think of doing this ideal

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 3:20pm

5 a day?!?!? Maybe in 1s. Seeing this in 2s is unacceptable. I posted proof so where is the action taken. Same person,same ip playing 2 whale account for personal benefits. Marcino hasnt logged in a long time....if you cant take care of your own account then dont log on. Unreal how people can be getting away with this

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 4:42pm

Thre would be plenty left. Maybe if banned you for letting horror use your account then everyone would play by the rules. This isnt the only game they host.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 6:04pm

Lol well for some laughs give me a list of players that pay that you think they don't share their account Information.

Who plays Kirito?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Anthony666" (Jul 28th 2016, 6:15pm)

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 7:09pm

I'm a whale and I'm the only person playing it.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 8:24pm

Dota not response them almost all who did are from Lucky star so they voice is not worth your time even, i hope it's not a forum statement only - don't sell cards to your own characters and don't play against your characters, this are things which should easly bring a ban if after not pernament peep continue doing same then pernamently do it. If you will do f@ck about it like you like to do then delete your rules and best close the game !

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 8:25pm

Yes, just close the game because that sounds like the most logical of all conclusions. Lady logic 101.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 8:50pm

Well they must be incredibly stupid then, like you xxx

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook