Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kings and Legends Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Dota2pro

Legendär

• »Dota2pro« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016, 01:58

What kind of compensation is being put together?

- loss of gold

-cp

-crystals

-silver

- fire ruby/ missed elemental chests

Loot picks from bosses - gold picks/legend card/armor drops.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

CheyChey

Episch

Registrierungsdatum: 12. April 2016

Beruf: Concubine

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016, 02:56

If you guys are just going to bully the staff, maybe you should prove you would have been online. Like, get a statement notarized saying precisely when you would have been online and for exactly how long.
Also, your server wasn't the only one disrupted, but do you see server 16 whining and begging for handouts?

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Alenka

Selten

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016, 05:59

Why should s16 be whining? S16 worked perfectly all the time.

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

CheyChey

Episch

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016, 07:04

There were quests that got completed and didn't count, disconnects (including during gs), purchases that didn't count, for examples.

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Kaynie

Legendär

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016, 07:45

There were quests that got completed and didn't count

Peryton quest? You just got confused with the quest text, look at the KillerWhale topic.

Zitat

disconnects (including during gs)

Sorry, but that's in 99% of the cases a client side problem. In my 3 years of KaL I never had a disconnect caused by KaL, except when the whole server crashed, but then everyone drops. All these ppl complain about having massive amounts of disconnects should fix there settings, change their provider or leave their 3rd world country's, you won't have problems then.

Zitat

purchases that didn't count, for examples.

I read about that in forums. Dunno, never had problems myself, but I use very standard payment methods (PayPal, instant transaction), I know that some ppl log multiple accs and recharged accidentally on wrong acc, cuz the KaL shop is always based on the last acc you logged in, no matter where you click on the Shop, i accidentally recharged that way on my S1 Charakter myself. I wouldnt be surprised if a lot ppl who do not have received their gold accidentally recharged a friend or alt.
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

CheyChey

Episch

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016, 18:02

Not only the peryton quest (I had no trouble with it), but I completed Windy Cliff hard for daily, got booted after the final blow, collected 30 gold for treasure, and didn't get the quest complete. As for that sort of disconnection, it isn't always server-wide, sometimes they roll through like a wave, too.
I sent my ticket with proof via screenshots to support (LOL) then let lilpwnd know via PM. I put it in the same file as all the pvp medals and gold they haven't sent me for being top 64 for a month, or opening a leg during event without comp. Meh.
And lily, when do I ever whine?

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

CheyChey

Episch

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016, 19:00

Then don't answer to the name lily ;)

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren