You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dota2pro

Legendary

• "Dota2pro" started this thread

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 1:58am

What kind of compensation is being put together?

- loss of gold

-cp

-crystals

-silver

- fire ruby/ missed elemental chests

Loot picks from bosses - gold picks/legend card/armor drops.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 2:56am

If you guys are just going to bully the staff, maybe you should prove you would have been online. Like, get a statement notarized saying precisely when you would have been online and for exactly how long.
Also, your server wasn't the only one disrupted, but do you see server 16 whining and begging for handouts?

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 5:59am

Why should s16 be whining? S16 worked perfectly all the time.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 7:04am

There were quests that got completed and didn't count, disconnects (including during gs), purchases that didn't count, for examples.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 7:45am

There were quests that got completed and didn't count

Peryton quest? You just got confused with the quest text, look at the KillerWhale topic.

Quoted

disconnects (including during gs)

Sorry, but that's in 99% of the cases a client side problem. In my 3 years of KaL I never had a disconnect caused by KaL, except when the whole server crashed, but then everyone drops. All these ppl complain about having massive amounts of disconnects should fix there settings, change their provider or leave their 3rd world country's, you won't have problems then.

Quoted

purchases that didn't count, for examples.

I read about that in forums. Dunno, never had problems myself, but I use very standard payment methods (PayPal, instant transaction), I know that some ppl log multiple accs and recharged accidentally on wrong acc, cuz the KaL shop is always based on the last acc you logged in, no matter where you click on the Shop, i accidentally recharged that way on my S1 Charakter myself. I wouldnt be surprised if a lot ppl who do not have received their gold accidentally recharged a friend or alt.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 6:02pm

Not only the peryton quest (I had no trouble with it), but I completed Windy Cliff hard for daily, got booted after the final blow, collected 30 gold for treasure, and didn't get the quest complete. As for that sort of disconnection, it isn't always server-wide, sometimes they roll through like a wave, too.
I sent my ticket with proof via screenshots to support (LOL) then let lilpwnd know via PM. I put it in the same file as all the pvp medals and gold they haven't sent me for being top 64 for a month, or opening a leg during event without comp. Meh.
And lily, when do I ever whine?

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 7:00pm

Then don't answer to the name lily ;)

• Activate Facebook