You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male
  • "Fang" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:01pm

We Broke The Game!

Hi guys. your arena has self destructed on your event.

I think thats bad news :p Hopefully it wont affect much and you can fix soon

edit* We actually broke your entire game hahahahaha

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "ItzYoMom" is male

Date of registration: Jan 21st 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:08pm

Lol ya we completely crash arena/map Lmao luckily i got event done before it crashed hopefully we can get it fixed soon!-Insanity-s15

• Activate Facebook

• "ItzYoMom" is male

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:11pm

*We broke everything lol Battlements,Bosses,Map,Arena Lmao

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:15pm

I don't think we broke anything, this is down to poor game coding and the reluctance to deal with underlying issues that have existed for some time now. This exact same issue has occurred before and clearly hasn't been fixed properly. Those who didn't manage to do all 5 pvp battles (I managed) should get the full reward for 5. Hardly their fault they couldn't manage to do it.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

LuckyTom

Common

• "LuckyTom" is male

Date of registration: Mar 23rd 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:35pm

I want full activity + prizes

I didn't manage to complete activity and now game is broken, I want all activity prizes and points and event prizes you promised, because I cant do quest because game is broken - complete your promise!!!!!

• Activate Facebook

Charles

Common

• "Charles" is male

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:46pm

yeah...we need pay some €€€€ for atualization,wtf game down,is not enouth what we pay for cards and that game?!!!

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:54pm

yea I woke up at 3am for this event and I only done 3 out of 5...

• Activate Facebook

• "KillerWhale" has been banned

Date of registration: May 28th 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:59pm

had no issues with the game...... still up and running never quit running ......... did 10 2v2 in the time ..........maybe u shouldve done them faster ;)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:06pm

i fought all my 2v2's........ i won 6 and lost 4 lol no surrender so idk what u talk about

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:08pm

had no issues with the game...... still up and running never quit running ......... did 10 2v2 in the time ..........maybe u shouldve done them faster ;)

Yep you you comments are helpfull like always, was thinking about surender x5 to make it so fast as did you but I had 40+mins for last 2vs2 so think that was enough time to do it X(

all of u are mad cuz u didnt do it in time thats your fault u wont get reward get over it play faster :)
:D
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:12pm

KillerWhale sounds like a right Richard. They should make him a GM, he sounds like he is one already.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:14pm

KillerWhale sounds like a right Richard. They should make him a GM, he sounds like he is one already.

im sorry if u dont like hearing the truth but it is what it is.....
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:55pm

u couldve just surrendered ur last fight to get ur reward

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:58pm

It's your version of the truth, and it's clearly a minority view with you being the only person who has it. The game is broken, the event was scheduled to run until 22:45 and cannot be completed by most players. Regardless of your ridiculous opinion which you offer as the truth this don't change the actual facts. Not only was the event brought to an abrupt halt due to an error on the server, other elements of the game are also broken. If, as you are attempting to insist, that is the fault of the players then you are free to have that opinion (even though it's a pretty stupid one to have). The ones who claimed they broke the game weren't actually being serious.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 12:32am

hey if your server crashed im sorry i didnt know that .......... i thought u all just bitching cuz u didnt get it done in time cuz too many people............ if it was technical issue they should just rehost the event at diff time for those who had the problem on their server

• Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 5:26am

There is a larger issue at play. Yet another problem on the game during the weekend with no one around to press a reset button or run support on the game. This could run into the full weekend and will almost certainly affect post season. If people can't do dailies compensation for the day could run into 150k silver for battlements every day its down, the event compensation, the weekly chest, tower event. Why are there so many weekend events without proper support for the events in place for the eventual crashes?

• Activate Facebook

• "ItzYoMom" is male

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 5:43am

Yep^^ It Could Easily Mess Up Post People not being able to access the pvp tab either to see who there facing... hopefully it gets fixed this weekend and doesnt run into the following week. -Insanity-s15

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 7:13am

Haha when I was awake, everything with combat was broken.

Do we get compensation or book this under "Fail"?

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:06am

for me on s16 everything is working fine - might just be your servers unless its all ok for u guys now aswell

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:25am

That's because s16 is not crossed with other servers. Everything's broken still :S Means no post, no GS, no dailies done.. Sigh.

• Activate Facebook