You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "blue_moons" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 23rd 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 5:19am

EVENT Raise your Reputation!

Hi, why you make event always set 2 hours -3 hours ?
How if player from asia can play the event??
you set 9.45 pm this mean in asia around 2.45 am. how we can play if like this??????????
Please if you make event you should consider the player from asia too.
:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:17am

Yup, there should be 2 time frame but the reward can only be claim once. Western and eastern player can't make it. It's unfair to a lot players.

• Activate Facebook

• "blue_moons" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 23rd 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 12:16pm

Yup, there should be 2 time frame but the reward can only be claim once. Western and eastern player can't make it. It's unfair to a lot players.
yes you correct. :)
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 12:19pm

Well, you are playing on european server, so ofc the events are made according to CET.

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 8:08pm

Well, you are playing on european server, so ofc the events are made according to CET.
I find this rather bizarre really, not sure what other guilds are like but ours must have around 50% none european members lol.

It is unfair and needs to be addresses really, and wb too.
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 8:39pm

I find this rather bizarre really, not sure what other guilds are like but ours must have around 50% none european members lol.

It is unfair and needs to be addresses really, and wb too.

Thats xenophobic. Just because they non european you shouldnt kick them... :huh:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Monday, July 25th 2016, 3:11pm

for the sake of Asia players, all events should be made 3 hours earlier than the current ones. I am sure there is no problem on the European side. So that everybody can enjoy. ^^

• Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, July 25th 2016, 3:17pm

I think they may rethink events that require a lot of people to all play at one time just to avoid the crash scenario again.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, July 25th 2016, 3:30pm

I don't know, was the crash really caused by too much activity? There weren't that many ppl in arena, maybe like 10-15 teams. 2-3 years ago that was normal during the whole day just on server 7-9. And during GS and post there is no problems either. Maybe crash was caused by something else.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, July 25th 2016, 3:47pm

So far we don't know the reason of this issue :/ Don't think it was because of amount of people playing...

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, July 25th 2016, 4:25pm

Is there a reason for the time frame of the event. Half the player can't participate during that time.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, July 25th 2016, 4:33pm

So which time frame suits for all players? I don't know if this is possible to choose the time frame that every one will like...
Since I need to reschedule event anyway, there is time to change also time frame, but it's hard to ask whole community what time frame they want...
Event will be only once per day, adjusted to EU timezone - this is also because of the way I need to extract data...

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, July 25th 2016, 4:37pm

Is there a reason for the time frame of the event. Half the player can't participate during that time.

Sorry, but that's your subjective perception, when the world boss event came out they based the 2 event durations on the highest populated timeframes. One of them was 9 pm server time, now they base the events on 9.15 pm server time, so you can be sure that this is the time which the highest population. Just because a few ppl complain here doesn't mean it's half the player base. Keep in mind that ppl who are satisfied with the event time do not complain, so you could draw the conclusion, that everyone who hasn't complained here are okay with the times.
  • Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, July 25th 2016, 4:38pm

Preferably not during world boss event. This does take more server cycles as everyone rushes through it. Between the two world boss segments would be better and less liable to lag the server. Dark Champion is done like league on a separate battle engine so it doesn't react to the arena, tower, maps, battlements, challenge hall overload syndrome.

• Activate Facebook

• "Sapphire66" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 5:09pm

When this is rescheduled it would be good if the time frame was extended to include a much wider range of the player base. By east Australian times the event sits between 5:15am and 6:45am. :( So no good unless you love getting up before sunrise when it's still dark, which is not ideal in winter. :P Plus if the time frame is wider perhaps the servers won't crash this time around (hint hint). :whistling::D:love:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 6:38pm

The time frame worked fine for server16, every event had people logged in. Apparently, for nothing.

• Activate Facebook

PPM

Common

• "PPM" is male

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 8:36pm

Dota2pro i have new avatar for u

Screenshot by Lightshot

WE WANT NEW SERVER
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 9:12pm

You realize that the reward for the rep. event would have been tons of silver, elixers, and REPUTATION CRESTS, right?

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 9:13pm

It still will be when they reschedule it. You're like a broken record. Shut yer cakehole.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 12:26am

with this much bitching and complaing. id tell them to never do events again! Unless its last minute so incase something goes wrong then they can fix it rite then and there.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook