You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

PPM

Common

• "PPM" is male

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 5:28pm

Hydra u were sniping low lvls for few months,u made ppl quit this game

WE WANT NEW SERVER
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kanco69696" is male
  • "Kanco69696" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 5:30pm

Have you see what the leader of fellowship is doing. Using multiple account to boost up 300 points this week.
i agree with u :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 6:19pm

Sniping is different from boosting. Everyone is low lvl to me. I got to lvl 70 3 month before everyone else.

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 6:35pm

yo hydra, long time not see in game
Haha, yup. Busy on weekdays, more work = more money. But I'll on, on the weekend
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 6:55pm

i mean even the forum is dying, there has been a massive lack of posts etc going on

To be fair, most of those were made by you and I and I've been on holiday recently so can't really use forum posts as a decent measure :P
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 7:04pm

I usually don't write on forum very often but this time I can't be silent. This is the first time as I remember when s5 is not getting the TOP forbidden zone price.

It's obvious that many players have lost their interest in the game, which simply makes me sad.
What has to be done is to bring a new concept to the game to bring the players back in, and motivate all people to stay. And play. And pay. ;D

The main such thing are the new PVP skills. We know they are available in China, because China has no Pan. What I suggest is to ask the devs whether it is possible to remove Pan from KAL in the exchange of the new PVP skills. I'm sure almost everyone would agree with such option. Before you guys do the decision (after it's hopefully approved by the devs) you could make a pool asking what the playerbase prefers:

a) remove Pan and bring the new skills
b) keep Pan and bring no new skills

The new skills would help everyone, no matter their VIP level. Everyone will be interested, everyone will want to try them out to create new decks and have some fun, which is what the game needs badly because it's becoming boring and less populated day by day.

I hope you guys can save our lovely game. :love:

Frankly though, and I know I'm usually on the defending side of things like this, KaL needs a whole makeover. Just the PVP skills alone won't do it. It needs entire new mechanics. The PVP skills will help, but KaL isn't just PVP and even then, the PVP skills will just become useless again when the next set of OP whale cards comes out which all has Nimble or something.
The Awakened Bosses were nice, but they're too rare and they're just slightly more time consuming versions of regular bosses.
The new Walls were nice, but they only really speed up the run to Awakened cards.
If KaL wants to survive longer than a couple more years it needs entirely new combat styles and creative ideas that remain balanced - for example, if the Virtues had had some caveat like "You can only have one Virtue on the field at a time" or "When you summon a Virtue, two random friendly creatures are killed", they would still have been worth buying but they would have been balanced and creative and wouldn't have slaughtered the PVP scene.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:35pm

You will need to type in Chinese for the developers to listen to you. I doubt they read this forum. Fire Elemental make this game and they are based in China. GameSpree bought a license for the European market have nothing to do with development or bug fixing (as evidenced by their lack of ability to fix the simplest of things). I think they're responsible for translation of the game (for themselves and Rise Of Mythos) but not sure what else they bring to the table, other than poor management.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Jul 23rd 2016, 12:11am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 28th 2016

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 3:20am

i dont want pan to be removed. he is in game so he stays . and we all should get towers for free not in those silly packs that are crap

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 3:25am

I want Pan to be removed and the stupid towers should stay in overpriced packs that nobody but the biggest of idiots will buy. Also, Horror should be banned for thinking she has a right to an opinion when she should be in the kitchen.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 28th 2016

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 3:28am

hahaahah kb youre so funny i am in kitchen right now writing on forum :D

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 3:30am

Probably trying to catch a Pokemon when you should be making me a sandwich :P

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:40am

You will need to type in Chinese for the developers to listen to you. I doubt they read this forum. Fire Elemental make this game and they are based in China. GameSpree bought a license for the European market have nothing to do with development or bug fixing (as evidenced by their lack of ability to fix the simplest of things). I think they're responsible for translation of the game (for themselves and Rise Of Mythos) but not sure what else they bring to the table, other than poor management.

To be fair, there are a hell of a lot of different publishers for this game, a hell of a lot of forums and most importantly, a hell of a lot of the content on these forums is irrelevant, stupid and pointless. I wouldn't expect them to read the publisher forums, and they don't actually have to.
  • Activate Facebook

ikaram

Common

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 9:24pm

I usually don't write on forum very often but this time I can't be silent. This is the first time as I remember when s5 is not getting the TOP forbidden zone price.

It's obvious that many players have lost their interest in the game, which simply makes me sad.
What has to be done is to bring a new concept to the game to bring the players back in, and motivate all people to stay. And play. And pay. ;D

The main such thing are the new PVP skills. We know they are available in China, because China has no Pan. What I suggest is to ask the devs whether it is possible to remove Pan from KAL in the exchange of the new PVP skills. I'm sure almost everyone would agree with such option. Before you guys do the decision (after it's hopefully approved by the devs) you could make a pool asking what the playerbase prefers:

a) remove Pan and bring the new skills
b) keep Pan and bring no new skills

The new skills would help everyone, no matter their VIP level. Everyone will be interested, everyone will want to try them out to create new decks and have some fun, which is what the game needs badly because it's becoming boring and less populated day by day.

I hope you guys can save our lovely game. :love:
Sorry but blame pan is nonsense since u dont say nothing about stupid tarots and now the most stupid cards like Mercy and Modesty.
Cards unbalanced like those make players quit this game and not pan hahahhaa
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 9:41pm

its not that, its fact with these skills it makes pan hype

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 9:52pm

its not that, its fact with these skills it makes pan hype
^

Btw. Mercy and Modesty make the game more balanced, however a lot of people probably can't see it. With these cards mid vips can stand a chance against whales. If there wouldn't be any Mercy or Modesty at all, they would get wrecked even harder.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 9:54pm

but big vips got them, wrecking everyone else

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 10:01pm

Alenka is right, Modesty and Mercy kinda balance the game, only for none and low VIPs they ruin it completly, but most of them do not care about competition at all. For Medium VIPs these cards are the solution to beat whales with full awakend decks, if there wouldnt be Tarots/Virtues the game would be waaay more Pay2Win imo, since Tarots/Virtues "only" cost 8k and have a much bigger impact then any awakend.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 10:03pm

the only reason low vips and non vips dont complain and aint worried about competition is because there is barely any of them left!

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 10:12pm

btw, since ppl think we wont get new skills because of mage or djinn, Demadrend stated in the shoutbox a few weeks ago, that the reason why we wont get the new skills is Pan, which means if we want the new skills, we would have to convince Dema and the Devs to remove pan, if its even possible.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2016

Monday, July 25th 2016, 12:47am

Okay, I suck at quoting, but ANY p2w card doesn't make this game balanced! It means you have to pay for them or to suck it up. It would be balanced if those cards would be available via other channels. Balance is that anyone can acquire those cards, which isn't the case.

• Activate Facebook