You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 10:24pm

Time to WAKE UP

Now before you say, this isnt anything against our forum workers, and i want to make that clear as u guys do everything you can to help.

Its time for the Developers to WAKE UP.

You never listen to what we have to say, and do what you want to do. Look around. The summer holidays are coming and who is gonna be here to keep the game alive? No one as you are driving us all away. Take server 13 Cain for example. BANKAI and Tortuga, two of the games biggest whales left as you failed to deliver what you promised - pvp skills. And then there is the lack of updates, resulting in the same things to do, over and over again.

People are going on holiday soon, and only so many people will be left to pick up whats left of the game as everyone else as fled away to have a week in the sun.
You are declining the things we ask for, the things we need to make the game fun again. I mean, i know you are the owners of the game, but if it wasn't for us there wouldn't be anything left for you to run.

Now this isnt me being rude to the forum mods as i said in the begining, because take lilpwnd, dema and seryna for example, making forum events to make us happy and make the game more fun for us.

So sorry guys but i dont want a response from you. I would like to receive a response from a Game Developer themselves. Yes its a lot of effort for them to reply, but considering they aren't adding anything that we request, or nothing new is coming, doesn't look like they are doing much.

I mean lets face it. after the summer the game will be running off of China, French and German servers.

Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Aug 10th 2016, 11:41am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dragon (17.07.2016), Kanco69696 (17.07.2016), Horsewhisperer (18.07.2016)

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 10:28pm

I'm bored... i'm heading toward BANKAI and Tortuga direction. As a top player on S16 i'm getting bored of this game. Everyone in the arena runs once i log in, there's like nothing to do. There's not enough competition and contents i can participate in. I really hope we get merge or something changes.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 10:33pm

i mean even the forum is dying, there has been a massive lack of posts etc going on

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cartoon" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 11:38pm

you shouldve started on s5 then hydra. you knew the consequences for basically being the only BIG whale on a new server

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2016

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 11:48pm

The game got killed by the imbalance of p2w and f2p cards, which basically means the payers got a huge unfair advantage. This started with the tarots and now with the vice and virtue it got even worse. Thats why players leave or refuse to fight huge whales. Has nothing to do with some small skillpack imo

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Monday, July 18th 2016, 12:28am

you shouldve started on s5 then hydra. you knew the consequences for basically being the only BIG whale on a new server
I started S16 1 week late, orginially went for a elf nimble theme deck. Then i was offer to be a whale's partner and got influence to charge gold. After that i constantly did recharge promo to stay at the top.

I didn't plan to go competitive, i was just messing around with nimble deck.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, July 18th 2016, 12:30am

YOu have the mind of a WHALE. was inevitable lol

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Monday, July 18th 2016, 2:22am

i like to be competitive, i even charged some for Pokemon Go.

• Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, July 18th 2016, 2:36am

i mean even the forum is dying, there has been a massive lack of posts etc going on
One of reasons I don't post anything on forum myself is that 90% of last posts contain constant whining which I really don't like to take part in. It's users who create forum, shame we can't have a nice one.

As for topic, merge s16. I feel sorry for those guys to be left alone as the only ones :<

Support in this game is REALLY nice, lately I started playing bit of another game with much bigger company and playerbase, and honestly they are terrible. Like heaven and earth compared to here. As for the devs... I really don't think banning pvp skills was so good idea. I think game is old enough to take it. However, I know that some other chinese company still didn't release them, so maybe there's indeed something in it. I would love to see blacksmith update tho, ah godlike cards cost reduce, and that other event they have all the time and we don't.

The game got killed by the imbalance of p2w and f2p cards, which basically means the payers got a huge unfair advantage. This started with the tarots and now with the vice and virtue it got even worse. Thats why players leave or refuse to fight huge whales. Has nothing to do with some small skillpack imo
Truuuuu. This game is expensive to play u.u
KaL gave me cancer but who cares >:v
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Monday, July 18th 2016, 3:08am

Yup, really expensive. Recharge cards are 150$/600$. Do that on 10 recharge event and you already spend about 3 grand.

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Monday, July 18th 2016, 5:11am

IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!

What did i miss? More newbs crying about lack of updates? Ok summed up thread. :cursing:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Monday, July 18th 2016, 8:58am

IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!

What did i miss? More newbs crying about lack of updates? Ok summed up thread. :cursing:

LoL
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, July 18th 2016, 5:06pm

I usually don't write on forum very often but this time I can't be silent. This is the first time as I remember when s5 is not getting the TOP forbidden zone price.

It's obvious that many players have lost their interest in the game, which simply makes me sad.
What has to be done is to bring a new concept to the game to bring the players back in, and motivate all people to stay. And play. And pay. ;D

The main such thing are the new PVP skills. We know they are available in China, because China has no Pan. What I suggest is to ask the devs whether it is possible to remove Pan from KAL in the exchange of the new PVP skills. I'm sure almost everyone would agree with such option. Before you guys do the decision (after it's hopefully approved by the devs) you could make a pool asking what the playerbase prefers:

a) remove Pan and bring the new skills
b) keep Pan and bring no new skills

The new skills would help everyone, no matter their VIP level. Everyone will be interested, everyone will want to try them out to create new decks and have some fun, which is what the game needs badly because it's becoming boring and less populated day by day.

I hope you guys can save our lovely game. :love:

• Activate Facebook

4 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Vengeance (18.07.2016), Kaynie (18.07.2016), Dragon (19.07.2016), Fang (19.07.2016)

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, July 18th 2016, 5:41pm

hell yes, remove pan and give us skills please!!!!!

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Riren

Good

• "Riren" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Monday, July 18th 2016, 6:18pm

game is dying n more more boring...

Please gimme some damn luck in open Booster Pack.. ^^ ^^
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, July 18th 2016, 9:43pm

would be great if we could get the new skills and remove Pan for it. That would also encourage the varity, since most ppl build very similar decks based around Pan right now.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, July 18th 2016, 10:18pm

That won't change. Awakened nids will easily take Pan's place in any deck. But I agree with you all, I prefer the skills, sorry Pan.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Irene Swarovski" (Jul 19th 2016, 10:03pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Monday, July 18th 2016, 10:37pm

Why is this thread about how the chinese captured my exgf and is corrupting her mind?

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Tontron

Common

Date of registration: Jun 16th 2016

Monday, July 18th 2016, 10:54pm

imbalance of p2w and f2p cards
100% right nothing more to say
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 12:01am

I recently made a godlike pan so I would only approve of this is If get my silver,ruby, sac cards back

• Activate Facebook