You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "TheArn" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 17th 2016

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 5:40pm

the merge and horses

the merge has been great. lots more people to fight and play with but, it is now impossible for most to get upgradeable horses and with out that the saddle thing makes this game one sided. upgradeable horses should be easier to get.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 5:48pm

it doesnt hurt to spend some money on games you enjoy playing. I already spend some on Pokemon Go!

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 9:20pm

vip 9

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 9:52pm

Saddle can be used with Stg 1 horse. Stage 1 requires 77 point or 70 Fodder. 70 fodder is 2.1k gold which can be saved up via multiple events and seal league. stabling it will cost about 500g each month which is doable.

77 points can also be achieved with 39 Fodder if fed once a day for 2 points.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 10:05pm

sorry either i dont under stand or you dont. im talking about getting the upgradeable horse to begin with. you cant just buy a horse that you can feed. atleast not that i know of. if i am wrong please point be in the right direction.

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 10:09pm

They gave out epic horse for daily login. Another way is wait for dungeon event to get the white horse.

GS/ Top 3 Weekly ranking/ 8 season ranking. But will be impossible to achieve, so only way is wait for events as they tend to give out epic/legend horse.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hydra" (Jul 17th 2016, 10:16pm)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, July 18th 2016, 12:26am

good deal. was just hopeing that they would consider ( being that saddles are crazy) makeing feedable horses easier to get. cause as you pointed out. getting pvp horses at current standards is allmost impossible for the average player. vip or not. but ty very much for your input. it did help me alot.

• Activate Facebook