You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 9:01pm

General Updates

so there are many updates we need: here is one of them

-pvp shop
so we were promised new pvp skills and ofc everyone knows they are denied but we need something else. we need new skills, weather they are the ones we were promised, or different ones, but either way we need some. and we also need some new 'op' cards. everyone has the cards they want from pvp shop, so its time for new ones. keep sensei andc sarya ones etc and gate spells for younger servers who need cards like that, but bring new ones in, coz otherwise once u got everything you need from pvp shop, its just useless.

its not massive i know as there are many more updates we need, so feel free to reply what other updates we need

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 9:07pm

you can still buy skills like sanc, tempest, cb from the shop and make them GL or you have them all already?

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 9:09pm

Can u add chosen one, cull the weak into pvp shop? And the ranger/mage skill too

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 9:10pm

i dont have them god but i have what i need, im saying once u hit 1500 again, might be nice to get something new.

also game guide needs update, was a awesome way for freebies to get gold for every 5 levels

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 3:18am

Can u add chosen one, cull the weak into pvp shop? And the ranger/mage skill too

Plus one to this
  • Activate Facebook