You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 7:57am

Orange ball SCAM created by KAL

KAL is scamming us with this event instead of removing it or returning the balls for accidental trade they leave it and say "thank you for your understanding" all they are trying to do is make us lose at least one ball so we don't get ruby that way we will waste gold to try to get the orange ball at the next event. If it wasn't a scam they would remove event or put it on the event tab instead. They don't care about us just the money. Well I won't pay unless they remove event and return the 3 balls I have burned due to event I haven't even opened the stupid fagment bags and yes I spelled that wrong on purpose

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 8:27am

Its not a scam. If they didnt want us to get ruby, they wouldnt give us 10 balls a day over almost 4 weeks... They cant remove the quest, they send their 2 month plan of events to the devs and then its not possible to change anything anymore. I am sure they learnt from this that some players are fully retarded and cant read before clicking and will prevent a quest like this next time.

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 9:21am

First the guys who posted about this seemed to be concerned. Now the quest has been here for what? 10 days? 2 weeks?
You still shout scam. You had enough time to learn, enough time to adjust. You most probably couldnt, and it raises wuestions wheter or not you should be listened to or be silenced.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 11:05am

Why u still opening chests? Just dont open chests then u wont trade anything

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook