You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dota2pro

Legendary

• "Dota2pro" started this thread

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 4:17pm

Idea for future consume chest events

I hope i worded the event right. With the increase of soccer ball chests will this be included for the rest of the events to come? Horse hair,stars etc.

If someone mentions the huge increase of fire rubies then maybe 2 chests instead of 4 per quest.

I like the event...ive managed to collect godlike pumpkin so team kit will not phase me :thumbup: :thumbup:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 4:22pm

Its most likely just for balls since there is the Euro in France right now.

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 4:39pm

Shame, it would be nice if it was for all events.

I like it the way it is, because you get 1, 2, 3 and 4 depending on how hard the one is to do most likely. For S15 getting 2vs is hard, since no one really like going in sadly.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 4:46pm

Well there is the kentucky derpy! Big horse event

Hmm dancing with stars event!

Dragon ball z celebration?

Fruit event to encourage players to eat more fruit!

Granted 2 are in america.....dont discrim :thumbsup:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 10:53pm

Well Kaynie, those type of events started two years ago with football balls to celebrate Euro football event at that time. I suppose event proved to be good and hence they introduced other events (hairs, fruits, stars...) on regular basis. Same can happen now as meta and whole game play evolved....

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, June 17th 2016, 12:30am

Well Kaynie, those type of events started two years ago with football balls to celebrate Euro football event at that time. I suppose event proved to be good and hence they introduced other events (hairs, fruits, stars...) on regular basis. Same can happen now as meta and whole game play evolved....

Quoted from "Lilpwnd"

UEFA Euro 2016
15.06.2016 05:00 - 04.07.2016 05:00
Special quests to celebrate UEFA Euro Cup! Get pumped up, grab flags and let’s cheer for our national teams! And in addition you can make some quests in KaL and gather footballs!

Patch Notes - 16.06.2016
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 17th 2016, 7:56am

Why do you qoute patch notes? I know about it. I´m only saying same thing happened in 2014 and after that they made those events regular....if they will see positive impact maybe, just maybe they could do the same now with multiple chests quests...in other words, evolve the quests

• Activate Facebook

• "Cartoon" has been banned

Friday, June 17th 2016, 8:07am

Lol lol and lol

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, June 17th 2016, 8:29am

I think it's very unrealistic but I would totally approve that, through battlements everyone is swimming in silver, would be a great to get some regular fire rubys from these events now. Would help to smaller the gap between f2p and p2w a little bit too. :)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, June 17th 2016, 8:35am

Agree Kaynie. But you still need quite a bit of luck to get fire ruby... even with 5x more chests. But at least 2v2 is alive now!

• Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Friday, June 17th 2016, 9:09am

I just wish my original idea was accepted by developers, I had like 10 quests in total, and all targeted at increasing activity and across game features.

Yes, it is a 'special' or new idea fior the Euro Cup, but the great thing about it is, once you set a precedent, it's much easier to redo these kinds of things again in the future.

And that Orange Ball quest....sorry guys, it completely skipped my mind you would claim without reading/looking. I picked Orange because I knew the dropchance of a Yellow or Red wasn't likely for the 'free' players and mistakenly thought they would appreciate 20x each Races Awakey frags.

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 17th 2016, 10:07am

Forget that mistakingly, I greatly appreciate those fragments, because it'll make me able to make (my first) awakened angel non-elite. I agree with the others tho, the orange ball trade quest shouldn't be in the quest list, but it should be like claiming the card in a bonanza (lol don't know how to call that overview thingy) :P

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, June 17th 2016, 10:45am

I just wish my original idea was accepted by developers, I had like 10 quests in total, and all targeted at increasing activity and across game features.

Yes, it is a 'special' or new idea fior the Euro Cup, but the great thing about it is, once you set a precedent, it's much easier to redo these kinds of things again in the future.

And that Orange Ball quest....sorry guys, it completely skipped my mind you would claim without reading/looking. I picked Orange because I knew the dropchance of a Yellow or Red wasn't likely for the 'free' players and mistakenly thought they would appreciate 20x each Races Awakey frags.

Never underestimate the user's stupidity :P I accidentally did it myself even after being warned XD
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Irene Swarovski (17.06.2016)

Dota2pro

Legendary

Friday, June 17th 2016, 6:16pm

Gotten 2 oranges so far. Good thing i checked forums to see updates and ppl bickering over team kit or i would of clicked it :huh:

The frags are tempting but so are future fire rubys. Bleh

• Activate Facebook