You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Martin

Common

• "Martin" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 10th 2016

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 4:08am

Orange Quest... pure scam

So fu%$%?! annoying quest only to kill our best ball for free reward possible.

Lets all create a post about orange ball to annoy them like this quest is going to annoy us!!!

Reading all quest EVERYDAY before clicking on complete in case this stupid scam quest appear... what we did to deserve that???

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 7:37am

First of all the orange ball is not the best ball or most rare ball. Yellow and red are more rare.
I don't think it's a good idea to create multiple threads to annoy them. That's very ungrateful. Overall the Event is amazing, 10 balls every day, thank you very much Dema, Lilp, Serenya. I think one thread to let them know that, that one exchange quest wasn't optimally placed would be enough. To assume that they wanna scam you is laughable. They offer everyone like 210 free balls with this quests and you call it a scam?

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Sapphire66 (16.06.2016)

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 9:17am

Yeah, dont make such spamming threads, annoying...

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 11:00am

Not to mention that annoying people has never got anyone anything. In fact, since thread spamming is against the forum rules, the most likely outcome is simply that you'll get banned.

• Activate Facebook

Trash

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 2:33pm

First of all, ty for that balls event. Our chance to get the rare balls now will be high.

But good lord... That orange ball quest is such a crap. Im just wondering why the hell ppl made this quest... Remove it please

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 2:41pm

It's a trap, because if you have done loads of quests and collect them all, you can accidentally do the one which takes your Orange Ball.

You should have it where is says are you sure?

Even though Red and Yellow are the hardest to get, the main one is Orange because you can't do any of them without it. If you have it where it took one of the first 4, wouldn't be as bad, but no one in their right mind would surely want to swap the Orange ball for Fragments, if it was Black Opal fragments than you'd never have people getting fire rubies lmao.

I also thank-you for the change you've given us, took me till today to notice since I've been ill and busy working. Hopefully now due to the fact we can get so many more a day, I will soon be able to get Fire Rubies :)

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Martin

Common

• "Martin" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 10th 2016

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 5:44pm

hat's very ungrateful. Overall the Event is amazing, 10 balls every day, thank you very much Dema
No one complain about more ball i complain about loosing orange ball to a evil chinese programmer
To assume that they wanna scam you is laughable.
Yeah tell this to the guy in charge to make you loose gold on seaport and to the other who decide to never fix this cause its so fun...
  • Activate Facebook

• "KillerWhale" has been banned

Date of registration: May 28th 2016

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 9:18pm

idk why u are all complaining....... i need red and yellow got 4 orange balls...... and thats after i turned the 1 in for the quest.......... u guys just bad luck i guess

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 9:38pm

I got 5 red no yellow ;(. You are bad luck.

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Monday, June 20th 2016, 1:59am

boo hoo, another whale crying about balls.

Get over yourself. Take some responsibility and own up that you were careless and just spammed accept on the quests without reading.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook