You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 10:01am

Sanguine Tribe, Dark Forest, Shimmering Cave. When you play these bosses on hard difficult in the challenge hall you will have a chance that the 2nd stage appears with all awakend cards and epic enhance stones as rewards. They are also obtainable through the chaotic wastes boss.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 10:16am

That´s very nice Kaynie, but I´ve never seen one yet. And I do a lot of those bosses daily.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 10:41am

pink diamonds are not worthless, save up 50 or 60 of them and enhance one card, get 50 or 60 epics, combine to legends, halfway to a 100 percent godlike, those that think they are worthless, have probably awakened very few or no non elites without a ruby involved

Anyu, you really need to sort out your maths skills. You also need to remember that we're talking about a new player here who wants to get epics quickly, not a level 70 working towards awakened.
You need 14 epics for a 100% legendary (I think, maint so I can't check). If you only have 60 diamonds, that's only 4 legendaries. 5 if you combine at lower than 100%. If 5 legendaries is 50% Godlike, then 10 legendaries must be 100%, and that's simply not true. You should check things before you talk about them.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 10:43am

Sanguine Tribe, Dark Forest, Shimmering Cave. When you play these bosses on hard difficult in the challenge hall you will have a chance that the 2nd stage appears with all awakend cards and epic enhance stones as rewards. They are also obtainable through the chaotic wastes boss.

I just got 1 for SC, nice, if you do windy cliff boss or higher, it will give you fire opals
:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 10:52am

Quoted

i guess im doing it wrong i get 5 epics per day that are random epics and thats only from the pack i get everyday free being vip....... other than that idk how to get epic cards u say battlements and reputation shop? i dont get any epics from these? idk what your normal gameplay consists of but i dont get epics unless its from a pack and i dont always be on for world boss

And the random epics you get in those packs are typically considerably better than most of the rare cards anyway. The only think you'll realistically use diamonds on is skill cards if you're not getting very good luck in Skill packs. What you do to get lots of epics is run battlements 5 times, get a bunch of silver, buy things like green and blue cards in the rep shop, then combine them to make epics. If you have some luck and enough silver you might be able to get enough epics to make a legendary in a single day. There are also the 15000 silver packs, which have something like a 50% chance of dropping an epic card, but packs aren't really worth buying.
  • Activate Facebook