You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male
  • "Fang" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, August 19th 2016, 10:56am

the battlefield skill is placed but it will not activate till the start of the battle round. Easiest example is heavenly portal. It wont spawn a monster till the battle round. Same with gate.

After the gate is placed in the following turn you can nuke to your hearts content.

If the skills could be activated same turn as gate can you imagine a gs? 3 mages recycle nukes and ranger recycle gate. hit creatures and bomb down the hp same turn

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 19th 2016, 11:02am

lily ragebane is wrong, says she does double damage on first turn (like azrael) , but she does it every turn

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

messja

Common

Date of registration: Mar 11th 2016

Friday, August 19th 2016, 11:10am

Fang, there is however hp limit of the creature that is on the portal.
in case, on the cards isn't specify that don't work until end of summoner turn (because that is...the end of my turn), and on the cards is specify that all damage dealt or done from/to inside creature.....then i expect that if i use a skill on creature that have portal on at this time, the damage reflect on summoner too.

this is my opinion.

PS: and stop laughing when your auto deck beat me, and crying when my nub rushing deck beat you ;)

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male
  • "Fang" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, August 19th 2016, 11:30am

lily ragebane is wrong, says she does double damage on first turn (like azrael) , but she does it every turn

Lilly was already reported on my post.

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 8:36pm

Screenshot by Lightshot last ability states will last for 1 turn, but lasts for 10 turns
Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 11:51pm

Blayse Inferno's flashfire ability says "When acting on first turn, all creatures take 8 fire damage" but he doesn't hit himself, so it should say "all other creatures"

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 4:53am

What happened to Queen of Crows ability? It functions as it used to, by preventing enemy flying creatures from passing allied creatures, but the wording states that the Queen herself cannot pass other creatures.
*forgive the red boxes, the only old version I had was showing that she did melee damage, despite being an archer, which they did fix*

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 6:16am

Sheet has flink hersteld.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 12:40am

I have reports that Legendary+ Tremorr's Echo Slam is similar to Kyria/Faol holy nova. I don't have leg Tremorr yet, but I was going to enhance an epic one and noticed it "lost" vigilance for Echo slam.
I say lost, because Queen Capuchin's Echo Slam acts like Elke's whirlwind and ignores adjacent threats to walk forward before swinging around.
It would make much more sense for echo slam to be an upgraded vigilance by hitting all adjacent enemies.

Therefore, I declare that at least at epic rank, Queen Capuchin has whirlwind, not echo slam, and should be fixed.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 11:51am

Dwarven Smusher has a typo, cresture instead of creature.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 1:10pm

Khan Zhargrun (2.0 Goblin Dragon Hybrid) has a text error: Magic dmg reduced by 50% (rounded up)

but it is Rounded Down

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:10pm

Adorable Hailey

it appears that the bug for gate has come back, but with Adorable Hailey (unless it isnt a bug)

Me and Croton tested it out with his emperor deck. Hailey only has 8 hp so you think that when emperor hits her, she can only rebound max 8 damage. WRONG he did 58 damage to hailey and received 58 back

just like when gate bug would give full damage to card in gate with the puglists etc, Hailey does the same thing.

so to my surprise, emperor killed himself doing a 54 crit on her and her not reflecting 8, but 54.

Is this a bug or how she is supposed to work??

Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Apr 12th 2017, 7:24pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:24pm

It says she gives the equivalent amount of damage to the attacker when attacked. I don't think it's a bug, just a useful card.

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:26pm

Hello vengeance ,
In this case it is not a bugg , she reflects all damage she takes.
In the gate case it was way to broken , for this card it is quite ok.
Still thank you a lot for telling us your concern :)
Kind Regards
leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:26pm

*adds into deck* thanks

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:28pm

Change the wording then. You can only take as much damage as much hp you have. You can be daelt more but you dont take more.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:28pm

She doesn't reflect damage she takes (not quite anyway), she deals the damage intended for her to the attacker. That's what it says on the card.

The wording is fine. Unless you want "equivalent" changing to "same".

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (Apr 12th 2017, 10:14pm) with the following reason: Merging two posts together.

• Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:34pm

Breaking rules, you can't make one post after another in same thread unless something was removed that i can not see ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Apr 12th 2017, 7:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:38pm

Oh dear, should I be bothered? I wish I could be. I'll try to be.... Nope, not bothered.

• Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:45pm

You know i need to report you now, to get some warnings as reward bymyself :P

• Activate Facebook