You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 10:21pm

i dont persistently bugg about 1 little typo over and over and over

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 10:34pm

I made a thread drawing attention to the error, and then this thread popped up asking for game text errors, and got a response from lilpwnd, so I mentioned it here, again, where it was ASKED for.
How is that persistently bugging about a typo?
I'm quite certain that I am using the forums as they are intended, opposed to your bullying and spamming every post I make.
But I'm not trying to start a flame war here, so can we keep posts constructive and on topic?

• Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 10:35pm

no we will flame war, me and u vs veng lets gooooooooooo

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 12th 2016, 3:22pm

i think this is all i have to say
Screenshot by Lightshot

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male
  • "Fang" started this thread

Friday, August 12th 2016, 4:19pm

Nice spotting vengence. ill update this post when home with the hb card and that.

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 12th 2016, 4:22pm

tbh it wasnt me, i just posted

credit to matelkas server 16

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Friday, August 12th 2016, 7:50pm

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the ability Samsara is not negated by holy damage. I figured it might be relevant, because it's an upgrade to reanimate, but I'm just not sure if it's supposed to be negated with holy damage.
I know Osiris comes back, not sure if awakened Ofeigur does (I can't test that on my own)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 12th 2016, 8:01pm

its isnt a bug as its a 100% revive and holy creatues ability doesnt say it wont be able to

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Friday, August 12th 2016, 8:08pm

I mention it solely because holy damage (specifically mentioned on holy light) says that it prevents those other abilities that allow reanimation/return.
Like I said in my previous post, I'm not sure if it's intended, but since you are a game programmer, why don't you tell me more.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 12th 2016, 9:19pm

i aint no game programmer and i didnt mean to offend you was just informing.

there was a thing about it when awakened undead came out as soul has 100% return and ofi has 100% renimate

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Friday, August 12th 2016, 9:49pm

Yeah the 100% reanimate is not affected by holy. Likewise with suns 100% return But desperate soul however is killed outright by holy (Even awaken with 100% will not return to holy)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 12th 2016, 9:55pm

is he :o that sucks then

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 4:08am

I mentioned this once in an email to 'support' and got no response, but there was never a pirate called Marry Read. Her name was Mary when she wasn't trying to pass herself off as Mark (a fact easily checked with Wikipedia). Marry is just a stupid typo that should have been rectified by now.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Monday, August 15th 2016, 5:42pm

Silent sophia says all creatures cannot be affected by positive effects. Yet life rune works on her.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 10:05am

Like all other buff/debuff cards, doesnt affect itself

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 6:29pm

Ikr.. Thats why it is a text error.... :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 3:52pm

Yeah the 100% reanimate is not affected by holy. Likewise with suns 100% return But desperate soul however is killed outright by holy (Even awaken with 100% will not return to holy)

So DS should b an error text, coz holy dmg stops reanimate,skele,and souldbound..reanimate and soulbound is not 100% so when it becomes 100 %,holy shouldnt stop it
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 4:25pm

Im going to add in. I cant test this if it is a description error or not. but i was looking at awaken gargoyles and this buggs me.

Cd 3 Marble - Cd 4 Obsidian
6 hp wall - 9 hp Wall

4 cd wins like it should but its the monster part

3/5/19 - 4/5/15
3 Cd - 4 Cd
5 attack - 5 attack
19 hp - 15 hp

So in the end the 4 Cd gargoyle in total has 1 less hp than the 3 cd. For 1 extra cooldown?

Something does not seem right. the 2cd stats are higher but that does not have distraction 2 like the marble and obsidian so it evens out. Could you look at this please someone and just check the stats are the same as description?

• Activate Facebook

messja

Common

Date of registration: Mar 11th 2016

Friday, August 19th 2016, 10:32am

Betrayer's gate, text missing or bug

Hi to all,
i post here for a betrayer's gate bug, on the first turn it work only with damage dealt from creature but not work with skill cards like true shot and double stab.
Please can you fix this bug?

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, August 19th 2016, 10:47am

yeah, skills used to work, i remember doing bosses and we drop gate and just tempest to kill the 36 hp guy in st

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook