You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:04am

but to calculate the dmg, the dmg needs to be done first...so if the dmg its done first, how the skill can kill you first? if the dmg its already done....

(this is still a guess really but)

You could finish your test first, but I could still copy your paper and hand mine to the teacher before you.

It's not necessarily the queue of what "happens" first, but moreso, what gets priority in being applied.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:22am

lol, ok ok i guess your explanation can be acceptable. but there's nothing in the skill text that says it takes priority. but was just a deduction. i just never realise why this skill takes priority and you must admit that my point of view have some truth, but i suppose the skill its to be like that, i suggest that it's to be better explained in the text of the skill. something like "this skill takes priority to dmg done" "dmg done its taken first to the creature owner" or something like that...dunno. hehehe. tks for your pacience and help. . 8)
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:27am

It is the most logical reasoning I think.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 3:14pm

Kimono Masami

New Year's Call doesn't work as described. It works as inspired 3. Gives a random card and not the one with highest cd.

Will be fixed or just bad described?

Lysandra Hearthslayer Godlike - bad description

Soul Harvest 2 described she get +1/1 but she get 2/2 (seems logical because of Soulharvest 2)
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, February 5th 2018, 3:50pm

Mikes its right both need to be fixed, more this "New Year's Call" than the text in lysandra, i will enhance that card but until she its not fixed or you gave some kind of explanation how that card works really better not enhance her... because what really makes that card special its the ability to draw the card with highest cd in deck. working good with the embrave 2...

tks for your time. :thumbup:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Aurora

Common

Date of registration: Jan 17th 2018

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:21pm

"Ivy Laurel"
"Life Drain 3 - All other friendly creatures gain 3 life. All enemy creatures lose 3 life"

in game though it works a bit differently,
For allied units it works as intended - they just get the HP, but for enemy units - if they have a max hp of 1-3 they will die right away when Ivy is out, units with say 10 HP, but damaged to 3 when Ivy is played will survive (but can only get healed up to 7)

This means that the +3 life to you, and -3 to enemy doesnt work the same way, even though the description explains both effects the same way, as your units always gets 3 extra hp, but for enemies it only "lowers Max hp by 3", and not "lose 3 hp", as they only lose that hp when they dont die from it - or so

So the description is either wrong - or the ability is bugged ingame
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:27pm

Yeah its max hp, same as sarya i believe

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:59pm

well, but they lose -3 life to the max hp, actually ivy dont do dmg, works exacly like sarya like "help" says, also allied get +3 to the max. so only creatures that have actually 3 life dies, but they enter the battlefield first then the effects are add or rested... its just that. +3 to the max hp allied and -3 to max hp to enemy, so that max and min life are conditioned with other effects buffs, unbuffs in the battlefield like shieldwarded or with artic barrier or affect like the one of wheel or other bonus to life. Generally dmg are rested first, then other perma effects are added/rested if the creature manage to stays in the battlefield. :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Aurora

Common

Date of registration: Jan 17th 2018

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 12:22am

Ye i get how it works - but the description and how it is ingame is different - since your units get 3 life and 3 max, if they were damaged to 5/10, Ivy would make it 8/13, and since enemy description is the same - it should - per description - be 5/10 becomes 2/7 for enemies

as thats what it does for friendly creatures (just opposite)

Ill explain what i mean a bit better

Allies = +3 Max Life And +3 HP
Enemies = -3 max Life And -0 HP

Which means the description is inaccurate as it says the same thing for both friendly and enemy creatures, but works differently for friendly/enemy

A more correct description would be "Life Drain 3 - All other friendly creatures gain 3 life. All enemy creatures lose 3 max life"
Its not major but its there, and is so for all of the abilities that does it
As it is now though "Life for Friendly" doesnt mean the same as "Life for Enemy"

So with that said - it should per description either not give 3 hp (just increase max), or it should remove 3 hp (meaning if that 3/10 damaged guy will go to 0/10)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aurora" (Feb 6th 2018, 12:33am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 5:56am

2 scenarios i want clarity on

First:
Sarya awaken on the field , opponent gets to place qilins and pan , uses spells and does damage to me. (How can pan and other creatures with 10hp or less still be able to
to be used) It stands to reason that any creature with 10hp or less should killed instantly before they can be used as they would not have any hp on the field.

Second:
Modesty godlike on the field , opponent places pan and is able to use pans magical surge 4 ability. Surely the loss of base abilities is immediate and this creature should be unable to use its ability.

?(?(?(
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2017

Monday, February 19th 2018, 11:25pm

[Sylvi's Guardian] Call blade soul 2. it says godlike summon with 5/2/12. The godlike bladesoul has 17 hp not 12. Just a card text error.

• Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 10:15pm

just an fyi savior soteria isnt working

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 6:04am

just an fyi savior soteria isnt working

Can you please elaborate on this player? I don't see anything wrong with her on the test server so far.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 28th 2016

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 8:24pm

The error with the sun not showing increased stats is for all types. Legendary godlike and awakened. Just updating that as its still an issue.

The other issue is kimono masami. As the person above stated. New years call to my knowledge draws a creature card. Not the highest cd card like its supposed to.

Other glitch is with using auto battle. If you auto and the first card in your hand is premed it will not use the skill. It auto ends your turn making you lose regardless what map your playing. ( I normally auto the first 40 floors of tower but cant unless i take premed out of the deck )

also when using conscription and cull the weak on auto mode it doesn't play, and the rest of the hand doesn't play aswell
  • Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 11:11am

Fix Radient Eleni she is not stopping distract and inspire anymore
:cursing:
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 11:14am

^ this and fix modesty, hes bugged since 3 months or so already, its just not funny anymore >_>

often copied, never reached
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Tripp1000_ (01.04.2018)

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:58pm

Perfect Tamara wrong in forum or guide

The new card u just put on forum small recharge card Perfect Tamara. It says in guide when damaging other hero at gl send 3 cards from deck to grave. But on forum it says when damaging other hero's send 2 skill cards from hand to graveyard. I hope its the one on forum that's right then i would probably get it. need to know which one is correct so when the card comes out i know what to do please.

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 6:05pm

Looks like leg is 2 godlike 3
[b]
Creature:[/b] Prefect Tamara

Ability Concerned:
Skill-Shocked 2 / 3
Deal 1 physical damage to a random enemy Hero each turn. If an enemy Hero receives damage, send upto 2/3 cards from their Deck to their Graveyard.

Summary of Change:
Skill-Shocked will deal physical damage vs. Bosses / AI enemies, but will not remove cards from Deck to Graveyard.
[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 9:55pm

Preview updated, seems the test server version wasn't entirely accurate (Skill Shocked 1 > Skill Shocked 2 for Legendary). Godlike has Skill Shocked 3.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (Apr 3rd 2018, 10:20pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:18pm

Is radiant eleni fixed?

• Activate Facebook