You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 12:45pm

All recent bug reports have been added to the bug tracker to be checked and rectified. Thanks.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Friday, January 5th 2018, 12:39am

Zodiac Tower (the astrolable) (The Stars Aligned) Any zodiac card in play can use its unique ability regardless of time. Give a random enemy hero 1 damage (per each Zodiac card in play). This doesn't occur I've had 5 zodiacs and no hero's get damaged.

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Friday, January 5th 2018, 7:05am

Zodiac Tower (the astrolable) (The Stars Aligned) Any zodiac card in play can use its unique ability regardless of time. Give a random enemy hero 1 damage (per each Zodiac card in play). This doesn't occur I've had 5 zodiacs and no hero's get damaged.

I'll check on this.
  • Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:54pm

Substitute bugged/wrong text

The ranger skill card substitute has a bug.
It says "draw" but is not synergizing with faeries for some reason.
Their abilities smart 1/ smart 2 are not activating when that card is played.
Parabellum if you would be kind enough to make a report of it, it will be very much appreciated.
And if bug cannot be fixed, kindly take my card back and give me 60 pvp medals.
Thanks in advance.

And other forum users may NOT use this thread for trolling or spreading anti-faerie propaganda.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:59pm

Added to bug tracker, thank you for report.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, January 19th 2018, 4:01am

I found another bug, the ability of black beard that gives +1 attack and +2 movement to wanted creatures when enemy its at half or more life also don't work, he just don't give any bonus to any "wanted" creature. tks

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:22pm

Just tested with Legendary and he gives both buffs to Wanted Creatures (for 1 turn). He gives the buffs to spawned cards (Anne or Jack) whether the Hero has half of their HP or not, but you are also correct that once the Hero has less than half of their HP the buffs are not applied at all. Added to bug tracker.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:35am

There seems to be a strange bug involving pan and ivy. Look at the attachment below, pan should not have been able to be summoned but was in this match despite having 0 hp. This is not an animation glitch because the pan still had access to its magic surge ability and was able to move around despite having 0 hp. Please look into this matter immediately.

SOCl2 has attached the following image:
  • pan.jpg
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:47am

There seems to be a strange bug involving pan and ivy. Look at the attachment below, pan should not have been able to be summoned but was in this match despite having 0 hp. This is not an animation glitch because the pan still had access to its magic surge ability and was able to move around despite having 0 hp. Please look into this matter immediately.

From the looks of your screenshot, the pan was already on the field, then lifewarder was played. Perhaps they were both out there BEFORE your Ivy?
  • Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:28am

Please fix the bug with the sound. Its annoying having to switch it off everytime. :(

[System] Tripp1000_ ended DiGimon's 12 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended YourM0M's 10 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Devastsnt's 7 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Groll's 9 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Sutch's 8 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 6 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Arty's 7 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended JackKiller's 9 win-streak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenie" is female
  • "Alenie" has been banned

Date of registration: Jan 14th 2018

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:25am

+1 for Tripp1000_. If system can remember our decks, inventory, progress (reputation, experience, quests, activity), amount of silver, crystals, gold and many more, then for God sake it should be easy to make it remember also our personal sound/music settings and yes it can be called a bug, as after every logout it doesn't remember our changes :sleeping:
Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go, laughing all the way
Bells on bob-tail ring, making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Alenie" (Jan 21st 2018, 10:59am)

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:45pm

From the looks of your screenshot, the pan was already on the field, then lifewarder was played. Perhaps they were both out there BEFORE your Ivy?

It doesn't matter if ivy was played before or after. Her ability takes -3 up from everything on the field and not upon summoning. She works like sarya not like yumi so pan cannot be summoned nor should he be alive because he'd have no hp. For example if a Cain died and turns into a bone heap (1hp) he will be immediately sent to graveyard. This is seen in the screenshot were pan had no up but was still not dead.
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 5:42pm

It doesn't matter if ivy was played before or after. Her ability takes -3 up from everything on the field and not upon summoning. She works like sarya not like yumi so pan cannot be summoned nor should he be alive because he'd have no hp. For example if a Cain died and turns into a bone heap (1hp) he will be immediately sent to graveyard. This is seen in the screenshot were pan had no up but was still not dead.

Please read ALL skills involved player:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Jan 21st 2018, 5:52pm)

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:05pm

Hello GM, I have already considered the possibility that Lifewarder’s ability was under effect because the sun killed itself when it hit my queen and respawned. Your explanation only solves half the issue that I put out. Lifewarder’s ability works like a resurrect so the hp of a monster would never be 0 it would regain itself to full life during the “resurrection” animation. I have attached another picture from gameplay here for reference, as you can see the creatures do not stay at 0 hp when Lifewarder is on field but rather they recover full heath. Based on this, we known that her ability “resurrects” to keep a monster from going to 0 hp to prevent from death and not “immortalizes” by keeping them alive at 0 hp. In my previous screenshot pan was never truly resurrected. If this was not a bug, then pan should have still been at 2 hp after he completes an action (death phase from field effect) so it is still a bug either way.

SOCl2 has attached the following image:
  • pan.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SOCl2" (Jan 21st 2018, 8:13pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 10:18pm

its simple try to imagine if this game was a - minus score, so pan was at -2 life, still on the field at -2 life for 3 turns because of lifewarder, when that effect expires pan dies....Lifewarder prevents creatures for going to the graveyard...so nothing goes to the graveyard until that effect expires even at minus (-3) (-10) whatever life it is.... :love:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dzidalbn (21.01.2018)

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 11:48pm

its probably intended to stay at 0 hp and not a bug, if the devs would have coded it differently then it would probably cause a endless chain of dying + reanimating.

Hi.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Zidane (22.01.2018)

Zidane

Game Master

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 1:54am

Hello GM, I have already considered the possibility that Lifewarder’s ability was under effect because the sun killed itself when it hit my queen and respawned. Your explanation only solves half the issue that I put out. Lifewarder’s ability works like a resurrect so the hp of a monster would never be 0 it would regain itself to full life during the “resurrection” animation. I have attached another picture from gameplay here for reference, as you can see the creatures do not stay at 0 hp when Lifewarder is on field but rather they recover full heath. Based on this, we known that her ability “resurrects” to keep a monster from going to 0 hp to prevent from death and not “immortalizes” by keeping them alive at 0 hp. In my previous screenshot pan was never truly resurrected. If this was not a bug, then pan should have still been at 2 hp after he completes an action (death phase from field effect) so it is still a bug either way.

Based on the particular buff icon over pan in the original screenshot you posted, he was under the effect of "I say to death". That is the singular reason he did not go to the graveyard.

(Kaynie's theory is almost certainly correct)
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 12:49am

I dont know if its really a bug, but i just need to ask a question that i really want to make for a long time. Why this skill/portal kills you first. Its supposed that the player in this case the creature did dmg first, then the skil mirror the dmg. Right? So when for example my Awakened Sun did 66 dmg with critical and its below this portal Why the portal kills me first? if i did the dmg first, i should kill the enemy player first and win the match, instead this portal did the dmg first and i lose the match, when im the one did the critical and accomplished to put the sun to did dmg to the enemy player. I think its a bug, because the player that are in is turn should have priority and win the match. Thats a question that i have for years i really i think this is a terrible bug that was never fixed, and ppl takes advantage of it....or maybe not...

Walthamir has attached the following image:
  • Screenshot_12.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jan 23rd 2018, 1:10am)

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 2:15am

I dont know if its really a bug, but i just need to ask a question that i really want to make for a long time. Why this skill/portal kills you first. Its supposed that the player in this case the creature did dmg first, then the skil mirror the dmg. Right? So when for example my Awakened Sun did 66 dmg with critical and its below this portal Why the portal kills me first? if i did the dmg first, i should kill the enemy player first and win the match, instead this portal did the dmg first and i lose the match, when im the one did the critical and accomplished to put the sun to did dmg to the enemy player. I think its a bug, because the player that are in is turn should have priority and win the match. Thats a question that i have for years i really i think this is a terrible bug that was never fixed, and ppl takes advantage of it....or maybe not...

My assumption on this one would be that: because the gate was out FIRST, any damage it applies (even if it's return damage) gets calculated first.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 2:39am

but to calculate the dmg, the dmg needs to be done first...so if the dmg its done first, how the skill can kill you first? if the dmg its already done....

• Activate Facebook