You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male
  • "NaNaNaNaConor" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 12:59am

Daily Login!

Hello,

Will we get more frequent Daily Logins, we have one like every 2 months if not less and the rewards are some what shocking...

Can't you make it so the rewards are good like they used to be, gold in them, the hardest collectible at that time, legendary card, mounts and silver.

Like seriously Daily Login was a big thing, but now we barely get it and when we do, the rewards blow, 7 day saddles... No one really uses them, Fodder, you can just buy them or even just put them into new Daily Login, but the ones used to be great.

I'll even give you an example of a good one:
1 ) Silver x 100k
2 ) Fodder (Epic) x4
3 ) Fodder (Legendary) x4
4 ) Mount (Epic)
5 ) Gold x 100
6 ) Stage Medal/Legendary Wise Saddle or Permanent (Battle/Healing/Swift)
7 ) Legendary card
8 ) Fire Opal
9 ) 7th collectible
10) Black Opal Fragments x9/Fire Ruby

I would gladly wait 2 months or what we do for Daily Login, if the rewards were like this! I know some people might think it's a bit too OP or made to give these stuff, but not really... Silver is easy to get now, Fodder is pretty cheap, Mounts are comment since they come every so often free, Gold from spamming boss runs and 100 isn't a lot but just enough, Stage megal or Legendary Wise/Permanent Saddle is what people want more than Epic wise or 7 day ones, Legendary card for sacrifice, Fire Opal because these should be more comment, 7th collectible this is so hard to get... I've not once had all 7, as it stands I have Earth/Water but my Fire one disappeared a bit ago and I know KAL's won't give it me back.. And finally Black Opal Fragments are impossible for VIP0-4 to get unless Christmas and for VIP's it's still slow process.. And Fire Rubies aren't too common for lower VIP's or those not lucky enough to get the 7 collectibles, RoM's give Fire Rubies in Daily Login so often.

We need these sort of Daily Logins because as nice as giving use them, if they rewards suck as they have, I barely can be bothered to even collect them, I remember when we had the Christmas one, I was pretty excited about that one, make me as excited as I was for that one! Make Daily Logins good again!

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 1:11am

no it is definitely not to much asked and yes i fully agree with your statement that last one was quite disappointing people use saddles they made the 7 days ones well almost noone uses , the fodder however i would say is a good thing for daily because there are also people who like to upgrade there horse and free fodder is not too bad
i agree that somewhat better stuff is nice , fire opals and rubys are needed for some people especially if no luck with coloured stuff

i know that a daily login is just an extra and i am very greatfull that there are daily logins and i definitely don't want to be a unthankfull person because i am really gratefull for the free stuff
but people wpould be made really happy with a bit better stuff (however the black opal fragments would maybe be to much asked because people have to do supremacys for those)
but well anyways i am happy with whatevr free stuff we gain , you won't hear me complaining and just like to give my opinion on how to improve the happyness of players
yours sincerely
Horsewhisperer

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 2:07am

i need black opalsss and fire rubiesss

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:15am

The last one wasn't that bad, it had 2 runes which are great for everyone. Also it had an epic horse, lots of fodder and a stage medal, it was most likely for none vips/low vips, who don't had horses with saddles yet, so they get to try a level 1 horse with a 7 day saddle once and might fall in love and start to recharge a little for it to keep it up.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:13pm

I love this idea. Activate thankomate

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:20pm

The daily login event will also help increase the player base. It gives them incentive to login and play. This will slowly help increase the popularity of this game. KAL is a great game, I like it way better than hearthstone, it's just not a lot of people know about this game. Im sure with enough marketing and adjustment to the game it can attract new players.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:25pm

That's true. The constant daily logins that give you some rare item as long as you logged in every day is one of the main motivations to login persistently.

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:36pm

KAL is a great game, there is definately room for improvements and update. Mute/block function, HUD, new level cap. Rep shop, AH, tower, and shop. More features to guild.

• Activate Facebook