You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 10:37pm

Peace and love

Cheese

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anthony666" (Jun 7th 2016, 11:27pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 10:46pm

we can do a cam show for you, the next time we beat your ass, so you see its both of us playing.

• Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 10:50pm

meh i dont care about his double logins....i just want his bullyn to stop

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 10:51pm

Anthony, do you realize that we are getting married soon? :'D What else should we do? Shall I move out so we can play KAL together? :'D

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 10:54pm

meh i dont care about his double logins....i just want his bullyn to stop

interessting. I said not a single word in the last days, till Anthony/Peaslee/Mitch started to use trumpets/stalk my games. How exactly do I bully? Isnt it the opposite here?

All I did is to ask for an investigation of your guild, since I assumed it was someone out of your guild who reported the ppl in Zabijacci. If you have nothing to hide, this shouldn't worry you at all, right?
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 10:55pm

well alenka actually in my opinion it doesn't matter what u 2 do and i wanna congratulate u 2 on that , and i wish you 2 a beautifull time living together , but lets be hounest kaynie his behaviour towards some people isn't well lets keep it at kind
but well maybe a solution would be if both sides would stop the behaviour but well just a proposal ..
Not a attack or something
Btw kaynie can u show me prove of me attacking you or sending trumpets about you because i smell a lie here

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 10:55pm

Isn't it against the rules to accuse people of cheating on forum now? I swear someone said it was against rules now.

Isn't of spamming forum with your problems of him account sharing or not, email it to KAL's support not on forum, because it'll just cause arguments and everyone with start falling out over it.

This is meant to be a game, since when did it become so violent towards each other? Like I seen on S5 the hatred you lot have for each other.. You guess need to calm down. Stop moaning about cheating, because the game is dying as it is without you lot trying to get each other banned.

I admit I do argue with players on my server, they may not like me, but at least I don't have the hatred for them like you lot have for each other. We argue because we have difference of opinion, that's about it.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:07pm

well alenka actually in my opinion it doesn't matter what u 2 do and i wanna congratulate u 2 on that , and i wish you 2 a beautifull time living together , but lets be hounest kaynie his behaviour towards some people isn't well lets keep it at kind
but well maybe a solution would be if both sides would stop the behaviour but well just a proposal ..
Not a attack or something
Btw kaynie can u show me prove of me attacking you or sending trumpets about you because i smell a lie here

Thank you, Mitch. ;)
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:10pm

my chat doesnt show it anymore, but you logged on to s5 just to trumpet something like "I am still here, i can see how strong kaynies reports are :D:D:D:D:D"

but that wasnt mean to provoke right?
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:14pm

conor i totally agree with your statement and in my opinion we should try to keep game allive not kil the game by annoying or trying to kill each other, kill each other in arena by a real fight not by accusing
however i wanna add that i can understand that someone makes a post like this when day in day out someone is trumpetting or threatening others with stuff
(i am sorry this is not a attack and definitely not meant to be accusive to others)
and i feel quite offended since i get involved into this while i didn't say a single thing about him for i don't know how long
if he can show me a prt screen or some prove i would definitely appologice
well i am sorry about the long message just wanted to tell my side of story
and kaynie no thats notprovoking thats jusr a reply atyour earlier trumpet which was provoking
anyways Kaynie and alenka i wish you 2 a good and beautifull life together
yours sincerely
Horsewhisperer

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:20pm

This is the problem, people can't take jokes. If they were joking with each other, but they are being mean towards each other.

I like to torment and have a joke with people, but if people get offended or upset by what someone over a screen says, then the internet sadly isn't for you!

You guys need to remember that KAL's is dying, lets play for as long as we can, without killing it off ourselves. KAL's now compared to years ago, it's nothing compared.. Not even half still play, it's more Pay To Win and unfair, so lets try and build a game people want to play, make the fan base bigger and then the game will last longer, not make it were people don't want to play then it dies quicker.

• Activate Facebook

• "Cartoon" has been banned

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:27pm

Preach sista Nana preachhhhhh

• Activate Facebook

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:29pm

What's everyone angry about its all about peace and love :D:D

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:37pm

Haha Cartoon.

I'm not angry :) but everyone on S5 seemed to be, it's just a shame people can't get along, you all have something in comment, you play this game, you all aim for the same thing but you still hate each other. Help each other, the only way for you to get stronger is to fight stronger people and find new ways of beating them and over coming them.

On my server regardless, if someone asks for advise or help I give it them, if we don't see eye to eye, I still help them because it's just better that way.

Did you just change the name of this topic? Haha

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:42pm

connor amen to that i totally agree with you

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 12:09am

Hey here is an idea!

Get ready folks....speaking some truth here.

STOP PLAYING ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.

It is against the rules here, i know most believe they dont enforce the rules but amazingly they do!

Other games would perma ban your other account without warning. But first giving you the choice of which account you want to keep.

Everyone was effected by this...for a select few well they went under the radar proved that there is more than one person in the house hold that plays the game.

If you need someone else to do your dailies for you then you are just lazy....no excuses why you cant do your dailies.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 12:26am

Dota, stop saying things that make sense, it's weird.

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 12:29am

:S ok

tacos taste like cheese wrapped up in 30 ounce golf ball but only if you believe in multi dimensional rainbows.
#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 4:59am

kaynie must have his whatapp chatt off, he didnt get the screen shot of the person admitting to who who reported his buddy

maybe he should apologize to our entire guild....just saying

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 28th 2016

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:06am

lolyoudied you can report everyone in game no one that has brain will do 2v2 with you so just accept it or report more. people would play pvp everytime of the day if opponets will be in arena . we all showed we have cards to do it. but even if I am reduced to vip0 and have white cards I would still not play 2v2 with you. With respect and love yours sincerely Horror

• Activate Facebook